It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks #CableGate Data now available, access it HERE.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hillary says US taking "aggressive steps" against us; take some yourself: http://__._/media/support.html

Wikileaks latest Tweet.

It links to their donation page.

What the hell, or should I say; Why the hell would they post that and link it to their donation page?

This is a bit suspicious, and I am pro-wikileaks too!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

why is everyone jumping up on this false flag

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ommadawn

Now, the big question - how do we know that ANY of these documents are the real thing?

Because we saw it on TV or read it in a newspaper, or found it on the web?

Good question...controlled leaks to bring us to war with iran...sure...why not.

Or perhaps, as mentioned in other threads...Wikileaks is actually just a CIA front..pretending to be some freedom fighting info zone.

Those whom fought for wikileaks and what they do...expecting they were about to release some massive anti-american documents...you breathlessly defended wikileaks as some pinnicle of truth that will show the west up for what it is.

So far...the only thing that is being shown up is how Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the planet...and north korea

You still championing wikileaks? Still demanding their word is the one to listen to? Still unwilling to consider if wikileaks may have a hidden agenda?

Agreed, there seems to be much about Iran in these posts, and let us not forget that to the PTB, nations and governments are merely tools. They would have no problem turning Americans or the world against America if it served there purpose. They did it in Russia, Germany, etc. As long as they control the money supply, they could care less who leads. But let's also not forget that, despite what they try to make us believe on TV and the movies, they are really not that all-powerful. But does it seem strange that the Guardian, a UK organization, has all this detailed info, with a nice flashy website interface and everything, so soon after the release of these cables? The UK was and is one of our biggest supporters in the WAR ON TERROR!, so it wouldn't surprise me if this 'leak' is all a part of some plan to shift world power. China is definitely involved. Despite our 'Ooh, they're evil Commies' stance, they are also our largest trade partner, and a superpower. Wouldn't surprise me at all, what the perfidious PTB and their dumb servants will do for power.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleNickels

Originally posted by Jobeycool
This is gonna lead to major laws changed on the internet.Also gonna get WIKILEAKS shut down for good.However the obvious is going on anyways,this just reveals what the obvious is.

I really doubt that will happen. There are mirrors of the Wikileaks archive all over the place, plus torrents of their content have been available for a couple of years (the one I keep finding is dated 2007). It's not too difficult to set up another copy of the archive so the powers that be have to play Internet Whack-A-Mole, which they can never win.

Hacker claims credit for WikiLeaks takedown

A computer hacker known as the "Jester" who calls himself a "hacktivist for good" is taking credit for temporarily taking down the WikiLeaks website.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleNickels
Sensitive information doesn't come stamped "THIS IS IT!"

Well yeah actually it does come stamped usually anything secret will have a stamp on it...like this memo

These releases seem to be all retyped... has ANYONE verified that they are the real deal or are we just accepting this a face value?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
People are too lazy and stupid these days they want the TL|DR version which is pathetic, an example of reverse evolution and proof that the world is dumbing down thanks to chemicals, in the food, water and air

And some people just take as fact what is stuck under their nose without verifying the original source. Wonder which chemical is responsible for that?

I have spent years seeking out tidbits from government memos and leaks. I have not seen one of them yet that doesn't have tons of stamps on them, except one set of 'rewritten' Majestic 12 documents. So why are we sure these are the real deal? What if the guy who leaked them created them?

Just curious

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A don't worry, be happy. Don't worry be happy. New here, well. Just strap yourself in and get ready for a bumpy ride. Now that the ride is in motion, I hate to tell you this, but the tracks end off a cliff. Feel free to panic at will. Another scandle to swindle U.S.A tax dollars to fund some kind of operation.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yours is the most interesting post I have read so far. This entire thing is just a lesson in telephone partylines. Remember those, anyone? It is entertainment! The really good stuff is probably encrypted. This is a lot of plainly dumbth stuff as Steverino would say! But it is entertaining!

I am interested in Hillarygate now! Oh, what will she do or say in response to her demanding dna and other stuff on UN members? Very amusing to me now! But Condoleeza Rice did it too!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I thought i should entertain the public.

jester
a professional clown employed by a king or nobleman, esp at courts during the Middle Ages

I shouldn't be a
, should it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
I thought i should entertain the public.

jester
a professional clown employed by a king or nobleman, esp at courts during the Middle Ages

Well I do suppose you come highly recommended for the job
and my last one has left the state so the position is open and we provide the dancers

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am considering it but i require to know as to which current "king or nobleman" (a.k.a. modern empire) will i be playing for

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
I am considering it but i require to know as to which current "king or nobleman" (a.k.a. modern empire) will i be playing for

Ah Well you should have no problem with it... it's another three letter agency SCA
The FBI once got it wrong and had us down as the Society for Creative Anarchism
Used to be a Barony on the USS Mimitz and the USS Enterprise. They even made a special consideration... you were not required to salute an officer while in armor... seems to many were getting knocked out with those gauntlets

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

People are too lazy and stupid these days they want the TL|DR version which is pathetic, an example of reverse evolution and proof that the world is dumbing down thanks to chemicals, in the food, water and air

That might explain the popularity of Twitter and text messaging. 140 characters of content takes hardly any thinking to process. They also require that less effort be spent composing content.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
I'd like to know why he urged everyone to download the file...several times. Im sure it's innocent but is there a possibility there is some spyware of some sort that can't be detected by virus protection that they can use against us? (see what we do online,see where we are located etc) I didnt download, somethin didn't feel right...

Copies get lost in home directories. Laptops get confiscated. USB keys go missing all the time.

Plus, looking at the archive (downloaded as a torrent from The Pirate Bay, they're all plain text files. ASCII as far as the eye can see. If someone can figure out how to embed an executable virus in ASCII, I'm turning in my grey hat for a black one and joining the winning team...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ah Well you should have no problem with it... it's another three letter agency SCA
The FBI once got it wrong and had us down as the Society for Creative Anarchism
Used to be a Barony on the USS Mimitz and the USS Enterprise. They even made a special consideration... you were not required to salute an officer while in armor... seems to many were getting knocked out with those gauntlets

For what it's worth, I can confirm that story. I flat out asked an investigator from OPM about that a couple of years ago and he told me the story. He also brought up a few salient points: the SCA is an organization which has hierarchies, chains of command, methods of communication, and trains regularly. They can take, give, and execute orders when necessary. That kind of structure among mostly civilians tends to raise eyebrows. Then again, their are feds who are members of the SCA because that's their thing...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join