It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks #CableGate Data now available, access it HERE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Guardian's site has now gone live with the first batch of data, visit the following links for access:

www.guardian.co.uk...

US embassy cables: browse the database

WikiLeaks embassy cables: download the key data and see how it breaks down

edit on 28-11-2010 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks mate...flipping through it now...

So far...nothing is jumping out at me (reading subjects).,.exchange ideas here...will speak up if anything of interest pops up

Edit1: This was interesting

Saudi Arabia urges US attack on Iran to stop nuclear programme
• Officials in Jordan and Bahrain have openly called for Iran's nuclear programme to be stopped by any means, including military.

• Leaders in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt referred to Iran as "evil", an "existential threat" and a power that "is going to take us to war".

Says how SA repeatedly asked US to get with the bombing and such...wonder how that will play out...moving on.

Edit2: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS LISTEN:

US embassy cables: Washington requests biometric information for African leaders

Wanting all information about african leaders, dna, and iris....
Can someone say cloning leaders for puppetry? (figured that may interest some)
moving on...

edit on 28-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: update update weeee

edit on 28-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: All your clones are belong to us

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Nothing ground breaking yet... hrmmm...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Are you guys going to have one thread to list all the main details, if there is anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Nothing??

How about extensive spying and data collecting of UN officials? That's a huge deal already. I don't see how a UN headquarters could continue to exist in its current form or location!

I mean holy biip:

Washington is running a secret intelligence campaign targeted at the leadership of the United Nations, including the secretary general, Ban Ki-moon and the permanent security council representatives from China, Russia, France and the UK.

A classified directive which appears to blur the line between diplomacy and spying was issued to US diplomats under Hillary Clinton's name in July 2009, demanding forensic technical details about the communications systems used by top UN officials, including passwords and personal encryption keys used in private and commercial networks for official communications.

Source: Guardian
edit on 28/11/10 by flice because: added source

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Nothing??

How about extensive spying and data collecting of UN officials? That's a huge deal already. I don't see how a UN headquarters could continue to exist in its current form or location!

Where ever they are or where they would be spied on.

link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Are you guys going to have one thread to list all the main details, if there is anything.

Wouldn't mind using this thread...will keep updating my initial post with anything I personally find significant.

link   
Looking at Pakistan in the data something interesting came up.
"Barack sets end of 2010 deadline to resolve Iran nuclear ambitions"
So..... if they don't comply...?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
All of the cables about us preping foreign countries on the preemptive attack on Iran... I guess that's kind of a big deal. That showed our hand as far as what we are planning to do...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.__._ appears to be down, and all their mirrors.

On Twitter, they say they are under a denial-of-service attack.
I think that's the least of their worries.

As for the newpapers now publishing, I think that's irresponsible as they are tarring
themselves with the same brush.

The negative implications of this are too great to think about.

The fact that so many documents can be stolen by a mere Private is sign of a major problem
with the security services itself.

Now, the big question - how do we know that ANY of these documents are the real thing?

Because we saw it on TV or read it in a newspaper, or found it on the web?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ya, I am seeing alot of stuff here about how basically Iran sucks...their neighbors hate em, the world hates em...basically the only ones that like em are north korea.

still muddling through the big headlines...alot of standard stuff..bit of smacktalk, etc...but nothing as yet truely "groundbreaking".

So far, if this is the truth being exposed...we may be in slightly better shape as a nation and civilization than I imagined...nothing yet truely springs out as wildly horrible...but then again, I am just skimming.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn

Now, the big question - how do we know that ANY of these documents are the real thing?

Because we saw it on TV or read it in a newspaper, or found it on the web?

Good question...controlled leaks to bring us to war with iran...sure...why not.

Or perhaps, as mentioned in other threads...Wikileaks is actually just a CIA front..pretending to be some freedom fighting info zone.

Those whom fought for wikileaks and what they do...expecting they were about to release some massive anti-american documents...you breathlessly defended wikileaks as some pinnicle of truth that will show the west up for what it is.

So far...the only thing that is being shown up is how Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the planet...and north korea

You still championing wikileaks? Still demanding their word is the one to listen to? Still unwilling to consider if wikileaks may have a hidden agenda?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

The biggest thing I see so far is that Saudi financiers are the biggest contributors to Al Quada. They also reportedly are pushing the US to attack Iran's nuclear facilities. So basically connecting the dots here. Al Quada is funded by Saudi interests, and we were attacked by Al Quada on 9/11 supposedly. Then we went to war with Saudi's neighboring countries took them over and turned over control to probably Saudi business interests. Now they want us to attack Iran? Who is the biggest threat here? Iran or Saudi?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So far the only "bad" thing that I see is the U.S.spying on the U.N. but everything else seems to be some type of propaganda saying how bad Iran is and that we must deal with them, most of it looks like someone wrote all of this to make Iran a big threat. Something smells fishy here just like the last leak did. Maybe they had to throw in one bad thing so it didn't look fake?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
updated my initial post about the african clone army

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

The fishy part is that these news agencies will filter the information. They have only published a few of the cables so far. What I will be interested in mostly is how much we do not know about reasons we are still at war. It may have everything to do with money, power, and resources. Thus, not about protecting our freedoms.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I noticed a few cables... Irsael grateful to US... Iran a threat to ME.... and this almost makes me wonder about some kind of Irsael plant of documents... hrmmm

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Ya, I am seeing alot of stuff here about how basically Iran sucks...their neighbors hate em, the world hates em...basically the only ones that like em are north korea.

still muddling through the big headlines...alot of standard stuff..bit of smacktalk, etc...but nothing as yet truely "groundbreaking".

So far, if this is the truth being exposed...we may be in slightly better shape as a nation and civilization than I imagined...nothing yet truely springs out as wildly horrible...but then again, I am just skimming.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Seems the middle east is glad Obama is in office...SA finds him a calming presence...

4. (S) THE WORLD NEEDS OBAMA: Brennan said President Obama looked forward to seeing the King at the G-20 summit in London. "Thank God for bringing Obama to the presidency," the King answered, which has created "great hope" in the Muslim world. "May God grant him strength and patience, Abdullah continued, "May God protect him. I'm concerned about his personal safety. America and the world need such a president."

I think conservatives may want to skip over that part.

Actually, both sides mostly agree that Obama is a rockstar overseas anyhow..meh

add: Reading more of that cable:
Wow...Saudi Arabia really...really...REALLY doesn't like Iran...and the feeling is mutual. lol...its amazingly horrible how they talk about and to each other...I am actually quite suprised they havent started bombing each other.

Seems there is some bad blood between persians and arabs...they trust each other about as much as cats and mice trust each other.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Its hilarious that people depend on the "news" to bring them the cables from wikileaks. I'll wait

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Its hilarious that people depend on the "news" to bring them the cables from wikileaks. I'll wait

Wait for what...the cables are released...you can read the summery, or the actual cables on the links above. The map thing is a good place to check out, then choose your poison.

0o

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join