It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Horses Running

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
First this book, scroll, sealed with seven seals is the Lambs book of life, Rev. 21:7 and was written before all things. It is a book He wrote in His foreknowledge of what would happen with the creation of angels and man. Then it had to be sealed up because all were to find He didn’t predestine anyone to do what they have done and come to believe. When it is all done then the book is opened and He is vindicated because all the trouble and bloodshed didn’t come from Him as all know they have been free to go and do as they have pleased. Still He did not decide to not create angels and man. It is the perfect story of the rebellion before it happened. He is the creator of the Hosts of heaven and earth. Isa. 44:6 His name is Yahweh, the LORD of Hosts. The Father is Yahweh, LORD the King of Israel. LORD in capitals Is Yahweh. It was written before the angels so they do not know the content of this book. This is why the last seal isn’t taken off until the rebellion problem is resolved as none are to see this foreknowledge before. Sure He could have killed Satan before he rebelled or Eve before she disobeyed and He would then have to keep doing that as soon as He saw any were going to rebel throughout eternity. Then all would say, what is this He does, am I next? Then don’t you think rebellion would really grow rapidly? This way all have seen and have no doubt His will is the only way and rebellion will not rise up again. He did not predestine but all are totally free to do His revealed will or do there own will. In the earth made new and in Heaven all will be totally free within His will and no desire to do anything that is not pleasing in His sight, it will not enter the mind to do so.

Also to be considered is this book, scroll is also written on the backside and so as each seal is taken off a hidden message is uncovered and is sent out.

What then is the meaning of the four horses? Horses indicate a message is sent out by a fast messenger. A messenger on a horse back then was the fastest way. When Jesus left this earth after His death he had told His disciples He would pray the Father and He would send another comforter.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 15:26 ¶ But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

The Comforter, the Holy Spirit is available to all at any given moment so it was expedient that He go away to reach out to all. He promised then to be with us even until the end of the world and He is. He will now live within each and every one. He is conquering Satan with each of us who have Him within.

Joh 16:7 ¶ Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Mt 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

When He went back to Heaven the Father on the throne had a book in His right hand and Jesus is found worthy to open the seals. All the Heavenly host around the Throne cry out.

Re 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

He receives all Heaven can bestow, 1-power, 2-riches, 3-wisdom, 4-strength, 5-honor, 6-glory, and 7-blessing. SEVEN things, completeness.

It looks like this was a great welcoming party for the victorious Redeemer.

I had earlier held the opinion that the white horse went out after 1798 a new beginning time but I now believe he started at an earlier beginning time, after AD 33, AD 34 a Jubilee year also as is 1798. I believe this is the opinion believers had in the early years after He was here with us.

Jesus had started the commission to preach the gospel into all the world and the disciples to the Gentiles in AD 34 a brand new beginning and yes a Jubilee year and I would believe this to be when on a White ( purity ) horse He went out conquering and to conquer, overcoming and He in us that we too can overcome via His Spirit now reaching all in the world who would receive His arrow of Love, the gospel message. And the disciples went out with tongues of fire.

Ac 2:1 ¶ And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Ac 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Ac 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
Ac 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

That White horse is still running and will until it is finished.

The red horse is given a great sword to kill and take peace from the earth and since Christ it happens especially to the true ones of Him through the dark ages. No peace for the righteous then and persecution has never ceased. Civil wars and world wars have been the case since and is growing worse and continuing.

That red horse is still running and will until it is finished.

The black horse we see a measuring up and balances and so who is found wanting. Then the council comes not to hurt, harm, the oil and wine while this process goes on. The Holy Spirit “oil” is to still go out and the true doctrine, “wine“. John sees the cleansing of the Sanctuary in heaven in this way.

This is a parallel of Dan. 8:14 when Jesus entered the most Holy in Heaven to cleanse the Sanctuary and the sins collected there from Adam of all the dead were and separates the sheep from the goats, places them in the saved lot or the lost lot. But this testimony of the black horse shows that it is a continuing daily ministration from that time for all cases coming in as people die and at some point commences with the living. This must be done as His reward will be with Him when He comes. The Judgment comes at the great white throne. It comes to an end first for the people who profess him according to Rev.11:1, the final measure up for them.

The black horse is still running and will until it is finished.

The pale death horse is beginning now as this is surely the same as the four sore judgments of God given to Eze. 14:21 The four here as John sees them is, sword, hunger, death and beasts of the earth. Eze. sees them as famine, sword, beasts and pestilence for the church in his day.
1-The sword is going on now and the dark ages with six million will be small to what can be seen is coming.
2-Hunger is beginning now and can be seen that it is going to be much worse.
3-Death from diseases that didn’t used to be are escalating, new super bugs, cancer and diabetes and you name it.
4-Beasts are taking a greater toll all the time and they will be sent much greater because of man’s wickedness. See Eze. 5:17 and De. 32:24.

The pale horse has started and will run until it is finished.

This is the see I have of the four horses at present.

Truthiron

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

Just one question... Are you going to be terribly disappointed when you don't get raptured and none of this Revelations nonsense come to pass???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think all these biblical references are fine if you're a believer but not so much if you aren't. It's a bit like Nostrodamus, you can find phrases and ideas that support or undermine almost anything because it's all about interpretation. I admire the effort and the research but I personally don't place much stock in these types of analyses.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

JaxonRoberts,

I just do not have any fear of that at all as I have found the proof that it is true and what hasn't come to pass will with absolute certainity. I know Him, He dwells in me, in my heart so to speak.

I have peace and hope you find it too.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

Thoriumisbest,

Well some of it comes down to sound reasoning and common horse sense and putting the pieces together where they fit. There certainly is all kinds of ideas on Biblical things but few will stand scrutiny. I realize I'm somewhat a loner on the view I presented and the pieces fit well I do believe at present. We all should grow wiser each day by investigating subjects.

Thanks for the reply.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am not a religious person, though I am a spiritual person. The bible has been misinterpreted by man to fit mans reach for power over man.

With that said I know the truth is written in the bible just as so much truth has been left out on purpose by man seeking enslavement over man.

I am a Shaman and have been through much turmoil in my life to finally suffer many truths.

I do know that there is some truth in what you are saying.

I also understand Satan and his fallen angels rule this material world. They are the top of the elite that have manipulated man away from truth and peace.

We even indoctrinate our children to the worship of material things through Santa Clause as one of the first vehicles to what the great fallen one wants. Santa clause...is Satans clause...a contract.

Enough said for now.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Peace? I got tons of peace, both inner and outer... I also got a malarkey detector...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

An interlude is how I look at the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.
You have history unfolding step by step, then all of a sudden there is this vision inserted into the middle, without any regard to context.
I think of this as a warning that, though there is tumult and strife, not to get sucked into joining in to the conflict in a militaristic way. It points out the steps of recruitment into the "higher calling" where everything seems nice and a righteous cause. Then the killing, then the famine, then the pestilence. Where is the victory? There is none. Where is the righteous cause? There is none. It's all hollow vanity and there is no beneficial outcome to joining into a world conflict.
God tells us ahead of time that what has the appearance of this great thing with the imagery of this valiant warrior in white and a crown and a golden bow is just so much Madison Avenue mind control and those who have God should not be taken in. All these wars in Revelation are things that happen but for us to observe but not join into.

edit on 28-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

jmdewey60,

None of the first three horses, seals are a prophecy for us now although we can see the pale horse is going to happen and it is just starting. Iniquity is increasing now at a rapid rate, evil is taking over every where. The world cannot blame God for the trouble we are in and left alone man would probably almost extinct himself.

The reason I brought in the prophecy of Dan. 8 and verse 14 being the prophecy is because I know a lot of folks that see as I do that one helps to clarify the other with the understanding I and many others have of Dan. I think too that you are more a less a loner as I am as I find problems with most theology churchs and some others have. But you know we need to go over them to either strenghten our position or to find correction.

We know he cuts the time short for the elect's sake and from that we know the evil will be at taking out the True Christian. There is a time of severe trouble such as this world has never seen coming very shortly. Our God and Saviour will bring it to an end in mercy but many true ones will be martyered for their testimony.

The blame goes to Satan and all the evil ones with him, fallen angels and men.

Thank you for the feedback.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

LoneGunMan,

I certainly agree with you of Satan and his angels and the top elite.

We also agree about santa clause and the most of the other holidays are also of the evil ones,

Thanks for reading and considering.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"Come here and watch this."
John takes a position and this scene plays before him.
Meanwhile people are dying and their souls are asking for rectitude.
Things proceed further, then Judgment day.

What is that? This is what I meant about no context. There is no connection to any specific events except that at some point it all is ended by God's intervention.
That's why I think it is giving a message about the nature of life and death in this world, and not some kind of time line. It stands alone outside the story of sequential events.

edit on 28-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

jmdewey,

I will only add that the culmination of the horses seals is seen in the next two seals.

I didn't make any comment on them as I find they are easily understood by all who are interrested enough to read.

It appears to me that it is information for those who follow him and want to get out of this prison house of Satan's and be with him. It lets us know the finish line is close and that we don't have much longer to endure. Some of us like me who are aged and many who are in ill health may not but that's OK as we are all appointed to die once.

We just keep marching with Him and we are safe.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just some thoughts on the horses of Revelation. Something I was taught long ago is that when you run into a complicated or confusing verse in the bible you were to try the "let the bible solve the bible method." Literally that if what you are working on is confusing look for guidance on it in another place of the bible. And after thinking about the horses of Revelation I realized that in the book of Zechariah chap 6 there is information on the 4 spirits of the heavens. And they are depicted as 4 teams of horses towing chariots. There is the white, black, bay or red, and the speckled and grisled horses. And what they were doing is searching the earth apparently. And the white and black horse teams were successful. And it appears what they were searching for was the Branch. And if you look at chap 4 you have the answer as to who are the branch.

11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

They would be the witnesses of Revelation.

Then I would pose this. Jesus Christ is depicted as a king wearing many crowns and riding a white horse in Revelation 20-11. So i'm theorizing at this point that one of the 2 branches is Jesus Christ. The 2nd is the black horseman. Per the book of Malachi Elijah the prophet was supposed to prepare the way for the Messiah. So I would theorize that Elijah the prophet then is the black horseman. To prepare the way for the Messiah and be the 2nd witness of Revelation.
edit on 1-12-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

ntech,

I am in agreeance that Jesus is the Branch and it's a great representation of Him.

On Elijah I am with the idea that the 144,000 go out in the Spirit and Power of Elijah. The reason I come to this conclusion is the preparation of them and who they are called. Note that they are called "the servants of our God".

Re 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

And then further on about them we read.

Re 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Re 14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

These I find are a special group and I would name them as "His servants the prophets" sent forth in the spirit and power of Elijah. Each then to reach the people of earth would need to get that last witnessing message to a little over 48,000 people. 7,000,000,000 divided by 144,000.

Elijah and Enoch and probably Moses are Heavenly beings now and could not suffer death no more and would be seen by earthlings as glorious bright shinning beings so I don't believe they will be the witnesses.

In the balances of the black horse, since when Jesus comes His reward is with Him so He knows who to catch up in the air with Him. When this started and until it is finished finally at the end of the "two witnesses" He knows who are His own.

It all points to the fact we are very close to the finish line and His Word does keep us informed.

I wonder if the 144,000 aren't about all sealed and ready.

These things are to keep us thinking and our hearts and minds on Him instead of foolish worldly things.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Truthiron.

new topics

top topics

join