It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Has anybody here had dreams about vampires? What do vampires specifically represent in a dream?

I had a dream last night in which I was living with this young couple, and the guy turned into a vampire & then bit his girlfriend...I immediately shut my door and tried to hold it shut & keep the vampire guy out. But he told me it was no big deal to be turned into a vampire, and then he just bit me gently on the hand. Now we are all vampires, and we go into this place like a store/workplace where everybody are vampires. Everything seems to be going well but then people's skin starts to dry out & rot--we are the Undead, after all. I feel there must be a cure to this, some way to turn us back to normal. I literally rip up the floorboards to find the answer--which is a book of the occult. But looking through the book, I can't find anything specifically that I can use, it is all so complicated. Then a voice tells me to just scream out into the Universe: "Please stop it!!! I'm sorry!!!!" Then I turn back to normal...I don't know if anyone else did, tho.

What really bothered me about the dream was the part where it was ok to be a vampire & we were all just happily living our lives as vampires. It almost felt good when the skin started to "die," because it revealed the truth of the situation & prompted me to action.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have had a couple of vampire dreams.. In one I had become a vampire, and in another, I was in a grocery store full of them, and I had to get to the basement without them getting me.

I never really thought about what they mean, but the internet says this:

Vampire
To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic for someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.

To dream that you are a vampire, signifies that you are sucking in the life energy of others for your own selfish benefit.

Dont know how correct that is, but its better than nothing.

join