It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Top Tips for Getting a Beautiful Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
all tested and all worked. and why? because i am a real man who KNOWS what women REALLY want. not a troll. not a 'crossdresser' or any of the other fantasy hates you send at me. and when you are ALL alone and wondering where YOUR hot babe is....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
all tested and all worked. and why? because i am a real man who KNOWS what women REALLY want. not a troll. not a 'crossdresser' or any of the other fantasy hates you send at me. and when you are ALL alone and wondering where YOUR hot babe is....

LMFAO! Sorry while I get my breathe back from laughing.....

You are NOT a real man and you sure as hell have no idea what women really want. Mel Gibson knows more about what women want than you.

I am a women and your advice is insulting to say the least. You obviously like brain washed bimbos with no original thought in their small pea sized brains. Sad thing is people listen to you because they are just as delusional as you and insecure. What makes you so qualified to give advice of any kind?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
then you ARE a woman in denial. agree?

send me a PM and i will begin the journey. brave enough?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Haven't you moved on from your "Evil Jerk" phase yet Ewok?

i remember neil strauss talking about the only personals profile to work was one where he painted himself as a REAL jerk and women flocked to it.

link

Oh I forgot thats not you, it's just someone that sounds exactly like you with the same user name

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

gaz, who needs ONE beautiful woman for ages? not me! and if you have only ONE for ages, then you deny other women your amazing company...see my point?

Sure, it's fine and dandy when you're messing about as a young man, but most of us eventually mature and want someone to be there on another level than just a roll in the sack.

I'd wager even Hugh Heffner pines for the "one that got away", that he saw as "the one"...(though I'm sure that 3 or more fine young blondes in his bed each night probably eases the pain a bit...)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i must stress i am not that ewokdisco,but that advice is sound. dave, i am only interested in women ,so please take that on board when you are surfing the net to develop your interest in me.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Sure, it's fine and dandy when you're messing about as a young man, but most of us eventually mature and want someone to be there on another level than just a roll in the sack.

Gazrok I suspect nothing you say is going to get through.

ewok seems determined to listen to all that "seduction" stuff encouraging guys to be more "Alpha" and go around acting like an arrogant ass and using a lot of women for sex.

He'll have to learn the hard way I guess...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Haven't you moved on from your "Evil Jerk" phase yet Ewok?

i remember neil strauss talking about the only personals profile to work was one where he painted himself as a REAL jerk and women flocked to it.

link

Oh I forgot thats not you, it's just someone that sounds exactly like you with the same user name

HAHA BURN!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
i must stress i am not that ewokdisco,but that advice is sound. dave, i am only interested in women ,so please take that on board when you are surfing the net to develop your interest in me.

Seems you are in denial....there are programs to help you out.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I have no interest in you.
I have a great interest in ATS and don't really wish to see it used as an online pick up site for people that are only interested in trying to trick women into sleeping with them.

How about trying to be nice and you might actually find woman that really are intereated in you

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

ewok. Dude conference for a minute:

Some of these things you're recommending, haven't you ever had a girl do them to you?

Haven't you ever met a girl who you started to really like her and then she makes a point of flirting with other men right in front of you?

It's not cool when people do this, it's incredibly insulting

You wouldn't like it if ladies humiliated you that way so why is it okay to do it to them?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think the OP watches too much Jersey Shore.

I totally spend as much time around the babes with my shirt off with my cool tribal tattoo on my arm showing and my gelled hair.

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Is ewokdisco in fact Swiss Tony

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
it is not me,but he does seem clever. there is also a DJ ewokdisco who also loves the ladies. dave, you should never be afraid to admit you have feelings for another man;strong enough to seek him out on the net.

'men', i am ashamed of you all. i try and help you towards greater partner choice and you ALL turn on me like a pack of wild and evil aliens. fine, but i did try and help you. i did.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

ewok seems determined to listen to all that "seduction" stuff encouraging guys to be more "Alpha" and go around acting like an arrogant ass and using a lot of women for sex.

I don't judge... To each their own. If this brings him enjoyment, and his partners are willing, who am I to say differently? I'm just saying it's not for everyone, and even for those I've known who did do this, it was for a short, short time...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In my experience, assholes attract other assholes.

Be it in romance, friendship, or business.

Be what you want to attract.

You like assholes and want to wallow in a sea of them?

OK. Have at it

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Are you a player? Because it doesn't sound like you know what you're doing.

The 5 tips should be:

1. Confidence;
2. Adapting to your surrounding environment;
3. Don't be afraid to start conversation with anyone, women or men ;
4. Treat them like a human being, don't just feed them compliments because that feeds the ego;
5. Be mysterious. No one will date a person they can predict

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I guess I will chime in with my suggestions.

1. read up and learn about body language, study it and use it. Trust me it works if applied properly.

2. Take some dance classes or have some good dancers, both women and men teach you to dance. A man that can dance well is noticed and most often will be sought after to dance with.

3. Get some women to take you shopping for clothes. Women know what women like.

4. Go for quality. Just because a women is really good looking doesn't mean they have anything else going for them.

5. Stay away from the attention seekers. Look for the wallflowers. Remember that country song "She doesn't know she's beautiful."?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
equinox, this is advice for men not mamby pambys.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You know bro' after reading you're pointers I was reminded of this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join