It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Top Tips for Getting a Beautiful Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
Lug

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
2 no woman like a wimpy or needy man. So act like a jerk or macho. She will love this and swoon for you. Say things like ‘babe, get over to mine, right now’ or ‘go change that outfit, it’s a party not fancy dress, babe’. Tell her how to dress and make her go get you beer.

You're quite a catch, ewokdisco. I like the cut o' your jib.

*long drawn out wolf whistle*

I'd like a beer, but before you go get it, there's a little pink jumpsuit in the closet. Put that on and then bring me that beer. I'll put on some Clutch CD's and then we's gonna paaaaaarty hardy!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i like how some people cant see sarcasm, even when theyre being slapped in the face with it.
op

Lug

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
You did forget to mention the key to keeping a beautiful woman is to give her a backhand if she gives you any lip.

Would you mind putting your face just a tiny bit closer to the screen? I think there's something in the corner of your eye.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lug

Originally posted by bozzchem
You did forget to mention the key to keeping a beautiful woman is to give her a backhand if she gives you any lip.

Would you mind putting your face just a tiny bit closer to the screen? I think there's something in the corner of your eye.

Sugar Muffins will take care of it after she's done making me a sandwich and putting on her stilettos.

Lug

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

While you're waiting, can I have some of those potato chips? I'm feeling a little gant and the wires in my brain are sparking. I can use the canola oil they're done in.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a very well done to all the real men on here who appreciate that what i say will get them a beautiful women. to the nay sayers, most women love this approach even if they dont admit so. it all begins with them being tamed.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Yeah I think your giving the poster way to much credit there. Apparently EwokDisco is a big time !Pick up artist"

Pick up artists forum

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
not the same ewokdisco, i am happy to say, but, i welcome any messages that agree with my amazing methods.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Wow you mean there are two EwokDiscos on the net that keep posting how great they are at picking up women!
Who would have thought it

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
there are! there is even one who DJ's, so my name isnt as original as i first believed.

dave, i appreciate the kudos, but i prefer women.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You've described how to get a beautiful girl...for a short time...not for getting a beautiful woman for a long time...

To do the latter, the simple thing is that you have to have what she needs. Often, this is money and security. Occasionally, it's looks (though that is usually fleeting), or sometimes a sense of humor and making her laugh. There is no one thing fits all criteria here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

initially, women will hate this thread, but, inwardly, will be thinking 'this ewokdisco really knows women'.

Words cannot express how much I love you right now

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
gaz, who needs ONE beautiful woman for ages? not me! and if you have only ONE for ages, then you deny other women your amazing company...see my point?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
One tip for getting a woman

1. Avoid everything this OP says

2. Acquire a non descript van and kidnapping materials (just the basics, no need to go overboard).

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Yeah I think your giving the poster way to much credit there. Apparently EwokDisco is a big time !Pick up artist"

Pick up artists forum

First 'jedimiller' and now this, wonder if there's a pattern forming here or something...?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a genuine thank you to ALL the real men and beautiful women who appreciate this mighty thread. onwards to...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You are truly a troll of the first calibre.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

double post
edit on 29/11/10 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

LADIES: because i know their SECRETS...

Thats because you are either a shemale, or a crossdresser

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
After reading I couldn't help but search for the R.I.P ewokdisco thread. I figured that along with it there would be a link to a news article involving high heals used as a deadly weapon. Since I didn't find this thread, it is safe to say the the OP has never actually tested out his pick up methods.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join