It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Top Tips for Getting a Beautiful Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Christmas is soon up on us so I have decided to share some TOP seduction skills with my single ATS brothers. A gift, if you will.

1 a beautiful woman is like a wild horse; she will need to be tamed before you can enjoy each other’s company. The way to do this is not to smile or raise your eyebrows as this will show her that she can dominate you. Also mock her slightly and bring her ego back to earth. She will secretly love to be tamed.

2 no woman like a wimpy or needy man. So act like a jerk or macho. She will love this and swoon for you. Say things like ‘babe, get over to mine, right now’ or ‘go change that outfit, it’s a party not fancy dress, babe’. Tell her how to dress and make her go get you beer.

3 there are MILLIONS of hot and single women out there. If she misbehaves, let her walk. You can always get another, so do not accept bad manners from her. For example.
Her: if you don’t do what I say, I am leaving.
You: See ya!
She will quickly step into line after this show of guts and macho attitude.

4 never let her be your girlfriend or fiancée. And have at least 5 women in your stable. If she asks you ‘do you see other women?’ always say yes and remind her ‘I am not looking for a girlfriend right now’ this will keep her on her toes and competition is good for a beautiful woman. Is a proven fact having more than one woman on the go is better for your health.

5 never spend money on them or go on dates. You must always call the shots and get them over to your place [or theirs if they have a better place] and keep them one tiny step from a giving relationship. Be late when you meet her somewhere. And never apologize. Women secretly love this behavior.

So there it is. I hope all of this golden advice will get you many beautiful women. And remember, a beautiful woman is just a woman with better features than an average one.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sounds vaguely familiar to certain tips given by Tom Lykos....

Here's another, and this goes along with never spending money on them. When you ask a girl out on a date or to hook up somewhere, ask them what time they normally eat supper. If she says around 8:00, then say, "Great, then lets get together at 9:00"....

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
initially, women will hate this thread, but, inwardly, will be thinking 'this ewokdisco really knows women'.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wouldn't take this advice unless you want to pick up the average teenage girl looking for a tough guy.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

You know... You think you actually understand the concept of a *facepalm* until you come across a thread like this. Then, and only then, do you figure out that, before that moment, you'd never really facepalmed at all.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've always considered myself average in looks, yet have always had beautiful girlfriends.

I think most of what is said is crap, other than "let them walk" ... that is just healthy.

I would modify this list to say:

1. Who care's if they are "hot" or not... find someone who matches you based on the inside.

2. Be yourself... any relationship not based on reality is doomed to fail.

3. Love yourself... only way you can truly love anyone else.

4. Treat everyone with love and respect.

"Hot" women are often sick of men posing and preening. If she wants a macho jerk, she's got internal issues she needs to work out. If she's healthy inside she will be looking for a healthy relationship.

Respect, intelligence, self confidence and love with get you a lot farther.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
thank you, heff. see, here is one who 'gets' it...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The Ewok strikes again!

Now I know you are just taking all the most chauvinistic stuff from "seduction" sites and regurgitating it for us here. Trying to generate more controversy again, ewok?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Not all women like this Ewok, though, I know a few who would be dumb enough to fall for this type of sickening (IMO) behavior. If you want to play macho, and be "That Guy" that's only interested in getting sex from "hot" women, then yeah, maybe this route will work, but I assure you, she won't cook breakfast for you in the morning, or want to have your babies.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
One tip for getting a woman

1. Avoid everything this OP says

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco

Christmas is soon up on us so I have decided to share some TOP seduction skills with my single ATS brothers. A gift, if you will.

1 a beautiful woman is like a wild horse; she will need to be tamed before you can enjoy each other’s company. The way to do this is not to smile or raise your eyebrows as this will show her that she can dominate you. Also mock her slightly and bring her ego back to earth. She will secretly love to be tamed.

TAMED! Sorry but women are not animals and you don't tame them..

2 no woman like a wimpy or needy man. So act like a jerk or macho. She will love this and swoon for you. Say things like ‘babe, get over to mine, right now’ or ‘go change that outfit, it’s a party not fancy dress, babe’. Tell her how to dress and make her go get you beer.

Again you are gonna get men punched in the face or worse, single for life like you I assume. Women do NOT like macho men or jerks contrary to what your delusional single mind thinks.

NEVER tell a woman how to dress and never demand a women to get you a beer. If you act like a nice guy then she will WANT to get you a beer.

3 there are MILLIONS of hot and single women out there. If she misbehaves, let her walk. You can always get another, so do not accept bad manners from her. For example.
Her: if you don’t do what I say, I am leaving.
You: See ya!
She will quickly step into line after this show of guts and macho attitude.

WHAT...You need help! Women are not things to possess and control.

4 never let her be your girlfriend or fiancée. And have at least 5 women in your stable. If she asks you ‘do you see other women?’ always say yes and remind her ‘I am not looking for a girlfriend right now’ this will keep her on her toes and competition is good for a beautiful woman. Is a proven fact having more than one woman on the go is better for your health.p.

OMG seriously this is when I wish there were no T&Cs on this site..

5 never spend money on them or go on dates. You must always call the shots and get them over to your place [or theirs if they have a better place] and keep them one tiny step from a giving relationship. Be late when you meet her somewhere. And never apologize. Women secretly love this behavior.

Haha NO we don't. You are a sad lonely man who has no clue about women. STOP giving out your crap advice please and go find a real woman instead of the usual blow up kind you more than likely get your info from.

Never be late, compliment her, open doors and yes go on dates! No self respecting woman would ever date a man who acts like this!

So there it is. I hope all of this golden advice will get you many beautiful women. And remember, a beautiful woman is just a woman with better features than an average one.

You are seriously demented. Sad thing is there are people on here who will listen to you! You need to get out of your basement and find a real women, seriously. I bet 40 Year Old Virgin is your favorite movie.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So....how long have you been single then?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Let me help in your quest to "Tame" the female
First off read and apply

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52385e9b33e8.jpg[/atsimg]

and follow that up with the award winning

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b9fc507bcf0.jpg[/atsimg]

Just trying to help my fellow human being

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

4 never let her be your girlfriend or fiancée. And have at least 5 women in your stable. If she asks you ‘do you see other women?’ always say yes and remind her ‘I am not looking for a girlfriend right now’ this will keep her on her toes and competition is good for a beautiful woman. Is a proven fact having more than one woman on the go is better for your health.

Depends if she is the Lorena Bobbitt type

According to an article in the National Women's Studies Association Journal, while in the kitchen she noticed a carving knife on the counter and "memories of past domestic abuses raced through her head." Grabbing the knife, Lorena Bobbitt entered the bedroom where John was sleeping and proceeded to cut off almost half of his penis

Lorena Bobbitt

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

initially, women will hate this thread, but, inwardly, will be thinking 'this ewokdisco really knows women'.

:shk: No.
Beautiful women have guys swarming around them, waiting for someone like you to fail.
3 strikes, and you're gone.....

strike one. Women don't like being tamed.

:shk: strike 2

3 there are MILLIONS of hot and single women out there. If she misbehaves, let her walk. You can always get another, so do not accept bad manners from her. For example. Her: if you don’t do what I say, I am leaving. You: See ya! She will quickly step into line after this show of guts and macho attitude.

Actually, I think she walked after strike 2.....
This advice will only get you a very naive teenager these days, and although many are beautiful, they're not as naive anymore.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

thank you, heff. see, here is one who 'gets' it...

Erm... I don't think he was being complimentary

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
let me explain the replies here.

MEN: they mock so the ladies on here will say 'gosh isnt so and so a lovely guy'

LADIES: because i know their SECRETS...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

let me explain the replies here.

MEN: they mock so the ladies on here will say 'gosh isnt so and so a lovely guy'

So don't you want women to think you're a lovely guy?

I'd agree with some of the earlier posters, your secrets might work with teenage girls or dumb/needy/desperate women, but the other 90% would run a mile. I guess it depends on the sort of woman and the end result you're after.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I appreciate your sardonic wit. Apparently it was lost on many others.

You did forget to mention the key to keeping a beautiful woman is to give her a backhand if she gives you any lip.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join