It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Duff: WIKILEAKS, a Touch of Assange and the Stench of AIPAC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
EDIT TO ADD: Thanks TONS for the link... And yeah, no caps, but hey, no prob.

And WELCOME TO ATS!

Also:

We call this “storytelling” and Jeff Gates tells us that Israel, the power behind Hollywood and the American press, is the “storyteller” of all time.
source

This, I can believe. I just hope it doesn't apply to Wiki.
Wishful thinking?
I don't know!

Off to read more... Great thread thanks...
edit on 28-11-2010 by silo13 because: welcome to ats

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh, No!!! I could swear I included the link...

I tried to edit it and it won't let me so I will add the link.

www.veteranstoday.com...

I just cut and pasted the title which was in caps. Sorry if that was a faux pas ...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Go ahead..

Deny all the war crimes US have done, instead of use this time to say sorry to the world for US warcrimes
and step up and take responsibility, and start fresh..

It would really suit US to show some responsibility...

I have nothing to apologize for. I didn't vote for a single US president. My picks don't get elected. I do not support the US government, and have not for the majority of my adult life.

What those tyrants do to others victimizes me as much as them. It is MY good name that is being ruined. It is MY grandfathers blood that was spilled for apparently nothing, as our freedoms are dismantled one at a time. I have nothing to apologize for. When anyone is ready to fix this problem, hit me up. I am your ally.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yes, we have all been lied to by these criminals. I feel terrible about what they have done but they have done it to many nations. I think people in other countries know that and understand that more and more of us are becoming outraged.

edit on 28-11-2010 by GirlGenius because: clarity

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
More leaked Wikileaks:
owni.fr...:+Ow ni+%28Owni%29

[7:06 p.m.] Iran and Turkish banks caught in the storm

According to senior British officials quoted by the Telegraph, the information disclosed by Wikileaks could endanger efforts to halt Iran’s nuclear program. UK services could have infiltrated a hub in Qatar that would provide the equipment Tehran’s nuclear program. The publication of this information could seriously undermine the effort, according to the Telegraph. Other information in the memos reveal the role of Turkish banks in financing Iranian terrorism and the compensation of North Korean experts responsible for the construction of nuclear facilities in Iran. Finally, according to the Telegraph, the information contained in the memos would highlight the role played by the services of the British embassy in Tehran in the events after the election, including efforts to “oust” Ahmadinejad.

Fits in with Duff's article.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

The 9/11 and assange info came from here is that trustworthy? nothing is trustworthy.. for now, read and interpret.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

The 9/11 and assange info came from here is that trustworthy? nothing is trustworthy.. for now, read and interpret.

Oh, no! I saw Assange himself dismiss 9/11 truth in an interview on youtube. I thought everyone knew that about Assange because something like that is very damning. I'll look for the link for you. I was shocked. I was suspicious of him and that sealed it for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This guys article makes the most sense. I didn't see the link for the entire article but here it is.

mycatbirdseat.com...

Notice how the leaks ALWAYS push the agenda of Israel, we must have war with Iran etc and NEVER say anything bad about Israel when everybody knows they have their fingers in everybody's pies and do much evil in this world. If you read the entire article it makes the most sense of ANY thing I've read about wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Go post in a wikileaks thread your not going to get anywhere with this one here as most ATSer's are in love with assange.

And some have been calling fraud forever now.

And I'm still screaming it.

MM

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Great thread GirlGenious - I had no idea that WL was in bed with AIPAC. I t does explain quite a few things - thanks for the highly enlightening post.
BTW I dont't think your'e a shill.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryk42
Great thread GirlGenious - I had no idea that WL was in bed with AIPAC. I t does explain quite a few things - thanks for the highly enlightening post.
BTW I dont't think your'e a shill.

Aw, thanks Jerry! In these threads, the shills are much more likely to be the Assange supporters. I just can't see anyone not realizing this is a controlled release. Previous WL releases have pointed to WMDs in Iraq. And an active bin Laden - give me a break!!! Netanyahu stating in Haaretz that WL exonerates Israel's posture toward Iran - oy vey! They are playing to the masses and thumbing their noses at the awake.

Btw, I posted the Duff link at "another website" (when someone asked for a link to info on an Israeli connection to WL) and was called a jew-hater and banned! Guess I hit a nerve

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

and with the big PsyOp starting today,

Which PsyOp is that?
What are you referring to? the Wikileaks or something else?
edit on 29-11-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Yes, the controlled release by Wikileaks on Sunday. This is a common tactic in intelligence circles. When they want info to come out or can't stop information from coming out, they engineer the release of select information themselves in a controlled fashion. This will serve a number of purposes from promoting a particular agenda or providing distraction from something else. It's great to see a lot of people on ATS (in this and other threads) that see through Assange. Pretty transparent, IMO.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Good follow-up article by Duff on the Israeli/Mossad connection to Wikileaks:

www.veteranstoday.com...

The worlds intelligence services all, every single one, believes Wikileaks is simply an intelligence agency playing games. They say this to each other, Vladimir Putin and Zbigniew Brzezinski have announced it to the world and others are following suit.

Nobody, at least nobody typically “answerable” will say the word “Israel” but it is what they mean when they say “intelligence agency.” They mean Israel.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, well, well ...

Wikileaks: US Hits Back at Israel

Great report from Wayne Madsen.

WMR previously reported that Wikileaks, or "WikIsrael", was part of a Mossad operation having links within the neocon and Israel Lobby apparatus of the United States government. Turkey has reasons to be suspicious of the leaks. Various leaked State Department cables suggested that Iran was helping Hamas and secretly helping Iran with its nuclear program.

Get this snippet on the sexual leanings of "Bibi":

A source within the U.S. Secret Service, on deep background and on the condition of anonymity, informed WMR that while on a "business trip" to New York on November 8, Netanyahu visited a performing arts theater in West Greenwich Village. U.S. Secret Service personnel were required to accompany Netanyahu to the theater. The performance involved extreme sado-masochistic, as well as homosexual themes, according to our source, who added, "I almost threw up." Netanyahu was passing through New York on his way to New Orleans where he addressed the general assembly of the Jewish Federation of North America.

How come I'm not surprised by this?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

If Assange is so erudite and educated and he dismissed the 9-11 OS then, I, too, dismiss him as a disinfo agent and the whole wikileaks document scandal has to be looked at as a probable psy-ops info FF to undermine American credibility and foreign policy in the world. As a sidebar note: given the number of dual citiizens (US & Israel) many of whom could be defacto double agents I am for legislation to restrict any dual citizen from holding high government office. Rahm Emanuel is gone but I hear that there is a dual citizen still working in the WH (Indonesia and US...maybe even triple citizen if you count Kenya

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join