It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the comming months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I know that by posting this I am being a glutton for punishment. BUT I just have to put this out there.

In the comming months (most likely 6 but maybe 12) and in no particular order...

The artist formerly known as Prince will pass.

The Queen of England will pass ( I believe she is being kept alive until the wedding)

If she has any last say, Charles will NOT become king.

The golden gates will open but not by a mans hand. Perhaps the ground will shake and either a child and or a woman, but not by a man.

December 21, 2010 is a significant date, but I do not know why yet. My attention has been brought to this date over and over again, but when I concentrate on it I get nothing. It is not only the winter solstice, but a full moon and total eclipse that will happen around midnight starting the solstice out with no sun reaching the earth this is significant. It is supposd to last 72 minutes which is also significant ( I have been told....I am not well educated on numerology) Those who study numbers and the stars are showing interest in that date, and children are having dreams of eclipses that they feel the need to draw. For my and my childrens protection, I block out evil and other bad things.... I see nothing on December 21, the only time I ever see nothing is when I would be seeing something dangerous.

I see A LOT of ships at sea. Organized.

I would not take a cruise. I am not big on any form of public transportation such as trains and planes, more so now than ever. I see them becoming dark, dead... like the battery died. In motion with no controlls.

There used to be a place in Belowtopsecret called personal dreams and predictions, but I could not find it anymore other wise I would have put this there.

edit on 28-11-2010 by mrsdudara because: edited to change earthquake to ground will shake. didnt want to assume what the rubble was caused by.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Don't know about the rest but......

The Queen of England will pass ( I believe she is being kept alive until the wedding)

If she has any last say, Charles will NOT become king.

Don't think she will be popping her clogs just yet. Not sure where that idea comes from. Keeping her alive??? Explain please?

She does not have any say. Period. She can suggest, but that is it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thankyou for your prediction
personally i cant do predictions or even remember my dreams
but i have had this feelign lately that everythign is going to #... its not good and i dont like what appears on the imediate horizon for us all.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Her days are definatly at their end. She knows this. I think she wants to stay alive till the wedding but not confident she will. She might even pass right before. Not sure yet if it will be right before or right after. She is getting her affairs in order. I think by January to be honest. But not markin my word on that. I just know it will be soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stimmy

You're welcome.

I think a lot of people have that feeling and have had that feeling for a while. Call it animal instincts or common sense if you want. I think we are all a lot more intellegent than we give our selves credit for. We second guess ourselves entirely too much.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Usually when I read a prophecy, I remain skeptic and pay special attention to the "vibe" I get from reading the predictions. As a result I get the overall vibe of ridicule towards most prophecy's, since most of em consist of a bunch of bull.
But when reading your take on the coming times, an eerie feeling of tension creeps up on me, somewhat ackin to a warning.

Dont know what to make of it.. I'd like it if you could explain a bit more as to how you came to these assumptions.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The feelings that many people are currently experiencing are as a result of reality beginning to fold in on itself.

Over the coming months many people will become shocked by the occurence of the seemingly impossible.
The frequency of these events will increase exponentially until we reach a reality singularity. From this point all existence shall splinter forever and human consciousness will be trapped in bubbles of anti-reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Sure.

As for Prince and the Queen..

When ever my attention is brought to a person and continues to be brought to that person in a certin way (stronger each time), I have noticed they pass usually with in 3 months. One example..Michael Jackson. He was in the news often before he passed and about a month before he passed I couldnt get him out of my head. I even bought this two disk greatest hits cd and listened to it all the time. Same is happening with Prince and the Queen. I wouldnt be surprised to see them pass around the same time.

It is kind of the same thing with all events really. When something gets forced into my attention window I concentrate on the subject matter that keeps presenting itself like the golden gates and 12/21. Sometimes I get a visual, sometimes a feeling. Sometimes I just get something nagging me like there is something im supposed to do or know, kind of like when you get that feeling like you forgot something and you do the whole I know I left it right here so you look all over that spot, kind of thing. Except its more like there is something im supposed to know about this but I cant find it. That is when I stop and concentrate on how I feel and and what I see when I think of it.

edit on 28-11-2010 by mrsdudara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Check out this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's about December 21 2010

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Impressive stuff. I just dont know how to do the whole number thing, or what each thing means. BUT I have seen enough to not doubt that there are truths in numbers. Numerology has facinated me, I have just never been good with numbers.

I find it interesting that there is attention being brought to that date in so many different ways with so many different people. That alone speaks volumes to me.

Thanks for showing me the link.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence of this? What are your sources?

You have offered nothing to back up your story so I assume it is supposition in the absence of any evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
The artist formerly known as Prince will pass.

And rightfully so after that crappy Batman song.
Just kidding, though I hope it's quick.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I came into this thread expecting a laugh. I read through what you had written, and I got butterflies in my stomach, kind of like a nervous feeling. It's never happened to me before while reading through someones predictions.
The 21st of December 2010 is pretty scary, it's so close and I'd hate for something to happen.

Have you ever predicted anything before it's happened in the past?

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

just what 'golden gates' will open ??

heaven has 'Pearly Gates' so your not meaning heaven...
and the Eastern Gate of the old Jerusalem has been sealed up for many centuries, is the Golden Gate
that presently closed eastern gate of Jerusalem?
~ and why is it either a child or woman to open the gate~ is it because men war quickly?

thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
In the comming months (most likely 6 but maybe 12) and in no particular order...

In the coming months you will...

Learn to use spell check

Hope you have better luck with the personal predictions
edit on 29/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
heres something thats interesting...

in the year noted dec 21st 2010...is also the 1431st year since Mohammed left Earth

the Maya calendar began in 3114 bce...is there any correlation other than the same 4 numbers
are in the 2 dates?
IF 1431 is 3114 regrouped, by putting the set 14 ahead of 31 instead of behind
we end up with the same sequence 1431

just an oddity i noted
edit on 29-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
PuterMan, I could be wrong, it might just be that she will no longer be queen. I have not delt with royalty of such stature before, so I could be mistaken on that part.

Cluckerspud
it was bad. and me too.

GedRadNZ, Yes I have. Many times. As for an example that you might be able to check on here, Oni x x asked me (a few months before the economy bombed and the unemployment rate skyrocked) about 2 years ago what I saw. I told her that with in the next few years an extremely large amount of people in both her country and mine would have to learn how to live a different type of lifestyle that they had ever lived before. IT would be difficult but rewarding in unexpected ways. Not worse not better just very different (they are broke). I also told her it was the begining of what I called the age of honesty. That the truth all across the board was going to come out. She thought that would be a good thing....I said not so much. Some people (higher ups and government) were going to be upset about all the Truth.
I think that is pretty right on.

St. Udio, yes I mean the Eastern Gates. I see a child or small woman open the gates, totaly innocently. I know they are sealed up, but Im saying that the seal will crack/break and allow the gates to open.
As for the #'s, there are a lot of odities with that date. Im not surprised you found another.

OZ
My spelling could indeed use some work, I am so glad you have offered to be my spellchecker.

edit on 29-11-2010 by mrsdudara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Heres another interesting thing. If you take the year 2010, take away the 10, that leaves 2000, this is the three zeros of the Nephilim. 2 times the 3 is 6. 6 and 6 and 6 , the sign of the antichrist. Think of a number from 1 to 100, add 64, multiply by the value of PI, then take away the number you first thought of, what are you left with?

new topics

top topics

join