It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Stockman - Buy ANYTHING Ben Bernanke Can't Destroy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
David Stockman was economic advisor under President Reagan.

On Fareed Zakaria GPS this morning on CNN, Stockman said "people need to buy ANYTHING that Ben Bernanke cannot destroy. I would highly recommend buying Gold, bottled water, and canned goods".

He also said that ending the Bush tax cuts for the rich is "madness in the current economy" and that the Fed is under attack from all corners of the globe. One of his last points is that the Fed is printing "about $100 billion a month" in order for the Government just to pay their own bills, and it's getting to the point where this is unsustainable without massive inflation.

Before all you right wingers start bleating, remember, this guy was economic advisor to President REAGAN.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Isn't this the same guy that bought Textron Automotive, renamed it Collins and aikman and then bankrupted that company. Thousands lost their jobs and then he was going to go to prison for money laundering? That pos stockman?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
David Stockman was economic advisor under President Reagan.

On Fareed Zakaria GPS this morning on CNN, Stockman said "people need to buy ANYTHING that Ben Bernanke cannot destroy. I would highly recommend buying Gold, bottled water, and canned goods".

He also said that ending the Bush tax cuts for the rich is "madness in the current economy" and that the Fed is under attack from all corners of the globe. One of his last points is that the Fed is printing "about $100 billion a month" in order for the Government just to pay their own bills, and it's getting to the point where this is unsustainable without massive inflation.

Before all you right wingers start bleating, remember, this guy was economic advisor to President REAGAN.

I'm still gonna"bleat": I agree wholeheartedly. beans,bandages barterables and bullets; anybody wanna buy a fender MIM strat and a blues junior, or an ibanez AS73artcore.?? I could use some more-useful stuff...
edit on 28-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

One can still be an intelligent Economist, but terrible Businessman.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What do you think the tea party protests were about?

This.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I am surprised David is saying this. He's no kook. Buy gold and bottled water!!!!! Only problem is the government has confiscated people's gold before.

new topics

top topics

join