It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well obviously some think I am ignorant for saying that.
We just sold SA a bunch of weapons - there was increasing opposition to it and Obama sorta slid it through.
Maybe we were giving them the power to do it themselves or to placate them since our govt couldn't get enough support or something FOR the war against Iran.

That DNA stuff makes me go perk too. For what reason? Are the looking at it to determine physical weaknesses or so they can set people up? I don't know of a lot of biometric systems using DNA. Anyone got a clue on that one?

Maybe, lol, they are trying to figure out who the aliens are.
The US is the largest supplier of weapons in the world it doesn't surprise me that they gave some to SA with or without the knowledge that they could be used against Iran. And collecting DNA can be used in world courts as empirical proof of whatever crime happens even if said person wasn't guilty. Remember how they found the passport of one of the 9/11 hijackers. Mighty convenient that a single passport survived a raging inferno.

link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
reply to post by boondock-saint

Groundbreaking for me would be something about the scam that is the TSA and the alleged bombing attempts that allowed the scanners and xray vans to be deployed all over the country.

I was hoping we would see some documents regarding the link between TSA scanners and AFA Droid technology through the company L3 Communications. L3 makes the scanners, and if they happen to keep some of the data collected by them by scanning almost everyone in the US calling it "security" and then that data is sent to the drones and they can now track any person in the United States that has ever gotten on a plane.

link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Originally posted by Animatrix
Why are they releasing this info via the media, dont they know who the media works for?

They had to sell it to someone duuuuuh it's all about the money baby follow the money. It didn't get released to them IT GOT SOLD TO THEM!!
edit on 28-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

Provide a source. No it didn't.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
US embassy cables: Mossad chief wants to 'detach' Syria from Iran

Wow we got ALOT more friends in the middle east then I thought wanting us to do their dirty work......

I think u missed the point

Mossad is not a US Ally.

Mossad only does what is right for Israeli
interests.

The agenda for the Mossad is detaching Syria
from Iran makes Iran weaker and easier to
conquer.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can't help but feel that perhaps sometimes, some secrets are worth keeping a secret. Is the freedom of truth really worth potentially starting something that might not stop?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Britain's former ambassador to Iran Geoffrey Adams told US diplomats to be tough but not aggressive in negotiations, according to a leaked embassy cable.

Adams recommended "being steady and firm, tough but not aggressive, and at the same time, seeking to engage", according to the US state department cable reporting the session.

----------------------------

Oh so we say * shame on you iran bad boys bad bad boys you are!!!!*

Thank mr.adams for your input

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
An embassy dispatch marked SIPDIS is automatically downloaded on to its embassy classified website. From there, it can be accessed not only by anyone in the state department, but also by anyone in the US military who has a security clearance up to the 'Secret' level, a password, and a computer connected to SIPRNet - which astonishingly covers over 3m people. There are several layers of data in here - ranging up to the "SECRET NOFORN" level, which means that they are designed never be shown to non-US citizens. Instead, they are supposed to be read by officials in Washington up to the level of current Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The cables are normally drafted by the local ambassador or subordinates. The "Top Secret" and above foreign intelligence documents cannot be accessed from SIPRNet.

Found this in the key part of the guardian makes a little more sense on what these cables are.

www.guardian.co.uk...

link   
I'm sure most here on ATS remember
a while back where the CIA was blamed
for starting riots in Iran over the election.
Well it may seem we were actually involved
with an attempted regime change in Iran.

Dagan urged more attention on regime change, asserting that more could be done to develop the identities of ethnic minorities in Iran. He said he was sure that Israel and the U.S. could "change the ruling regime in Iran, and its attitude towards backing terror regimes." He added, "We could also get them to delay their nuclear project. Iran could become a normal state."

www.guardian.co.uk...

this is a thank you note from Israel for our efforts.

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Come now Boondock, that's a little harsh...it's called a rhetorical question (s), you know that just as well as i.

Insert 2nd line here --->

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is kind of weird...

Whenever I try to open a thread or post in a thread about WL I keep getting a screen that says that ATS is currently doing maintenance, please check back in a few hours. Wouldn't think anything of it, except it only happens with WL threads... all the other ones seem fine. Do you think it's just the volume of folks trying to access these specific threads, or something more sinister?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Dagan told Levey that the economic problems Iran is experiencing as a result of sanctions are encouraging debate within the regime. He said that in order to preserve the revolution, some key figures have begun to consider the need for change. The pressure is on, Dagan said, but he could not estimate when Iran would hit the brink.

www.guardian.co.uk...

more proof that the US is starting the revolution
in Iran. Regime change in Iran. I wonder just
WHO is carrying out these orders ??? hmmmm
CIA perhaps ???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

This is kind of weird...

Whenever I try to open a thread or post in a thread about WL I keep getting a screen that says that ATS is currently doing maintenance, please check back in a few hours. Wouldn't think anything of it, except it only happens with WL threads... all the other ones seem fine. Do you think it's just the volume of folks trying to access these specific threads, or something more sinister?

link   

I keep getting the same message...........
2nd line

link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
This is kind of weird...

same here. there seems to be a lot of nasty crap going on with all the sites i am checking the wiki stuff on.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Is there anything about Aliens and UFOs? Now THAT would be a REAL story.

The rest of this is just not really newsbreaking and makes me shrug my shoulders as if to say "why are we surprised?"

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I find the to be most noticeably disturbing.

"10. (S) The GOI raised the current direction the Government of Turkey has taken toward Syria and Iran -- and away from Israel. Israeli participants argued that Turkey has been supportive of Hamas in Gaza while pursuing a more "Islamic" direction with the goal of becoming a regional superpower. The GOI argued that the Turkish military is losing its ability to influence government decisions and strategic direction. After this past year, GOI participants said they have a "bad feeling" about Turkey. The GOI noted that the Israel Air Force (IAF) Commander in the past wanted to speak to the Turkish Air Force Commander, but his Turkish counterpart declined."

Specifically this line...

"The GOI argued that the Turkish military is losing its ability to influence government decisions and strategic direction."

I get the feeling that some powers that be, this being the military, is loosing its control over its goverment. What does this say about how other countries are run. And I'm not talking about marxist or hardliner countries that are run by its military. And for Isreal trying to send its Commander to influence another country through its military?

Gives a knew perspective of who runs what and how...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
US Sec. of Def. Robert Gates

Without progress in the next few months, we risk nuclear proliferation in the Middle East, war prompted by an Israeli strike, or both.

so they are contemplating an Iranian Facility strike.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.

I keep getting the same message...........
2nd line

Yep had that too,very slow also.
Line Number 02

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
'Ahmadinejad "is hitler"', is this the US' opinion of him from the files?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
are we going to get a password to release the insurance file or will we have to wait ???? confused

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join