It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Jester is taking credit for the attack.

Xerxes makes this sort of autotweet after a successful DDoS.

th3j35t3r
(Twitter)

www.__._ - TANGO DOWN - INDEFINITLEY - for attempting to endanger the lives of our troops and 'other assets' #wikileaks #fail

edit on 28-11-2010 by hadriana because: adding tweet

edit on 28-11-2010 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i just went to www.__._ it seems up and working atm....
kx

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

wikileaks exists to give people false hope, it is part of the plan.

If im true then "they" are light years ahead of any of us. Hard to see a good ending, we are manipulated like puppets. even when we think we finally got out of the scheme, we found out we are still playing their game. We are dealing with masterminds, dont think it is possible to "beat" them by using the same weapons than theirs. An hopeless situation for the real truth seeker.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
reply to post by windwaker

Doesn't President Obama have the power to shut down the Internet?

Never fear, true nerds are very resourceful. Do you really think the best hackers/IT persons are employed by the Govt?
Why do you think some hackers get offered deals to lighten or dismiss charges?
Work for us, do what you enjoy with no repercussions AND get paid for it.

COICA is already flexing it's muscles.

Congress passed their Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA) last Thursday, and have already put their “nuclear option” (this is what bloggers have come to call it) to use by shutting down OnSmash.com and RapGodFathers.com, which makes me really sad because I used those sites, and you probably did too.

Well, COICA's a done deal. The US is already seizing Internet domains Internationally. The "database sites" like OWNI where these cables are published won't last long. In fact, the torrents are being tracked. The only way you'll read those cables is if you had already downloaded the insurance file and Assange publishes the key. Don't bother doing downloading it now because the file has been out for months and is being tracked.

Big Brother is Watching You

As a frequent user of torrent websites, the most popular form of peer-to-peer file sharing, Campbell immediately realized that he had forgotten to shut off the software before heading to school the day before. So as he sat in his classes one Wednesday in September, he was actively sharing television shows with other Internet users.

It was at the end of the following day when he received what he describes as a generic-looking email that said he was found to be engaging in some questionable activity online.

Sounds like this battle's been lost already for two reasons. 1. The US passed COICA into law. 2. Other countries are allowing the US to seize domains on their soil.

The average US citizen doesn't have a say about what their Representatives are passing into law because the average US citizen isn't the one with the money.

BTW, not to change the subject but S 510 is being voted on Monday and is expected to pass. I'm only using it as an example here to prove my point. It doesn't matter how much people rant here in a forum - a very small percentage of the world's population are going to find this thread that gets barried in a week or so. If you get up and demonstrate, the Government just ignores you or sends in the BRUT squad. (Case in point, the demonstrations by the Irish people are having no affect on the bail out process. UK told the Irish government to step down and they're bending over.)

Sorry for the Doom and Gloom here, but that's the reality. The forces are already set set in motion to take Assange down. Exposure to the new cables won't last long. In a matter of months, without mainstream access to the actual documents, any articles written about those cables will be considered a conspiracy theory. Oh, and the cables on your basement computer aren't mainstream access.
edit on 28-11-2010 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
i just went to www.__._ it seems up and working atm....
kx

Thousands of potentially embarrassing US documents are due to be published by whistleblower website WikiLeaks - but the organisation says it is under cyber attack.

The secret files - believed to be the first batch of up to 2.7 million documents to be published - are expected to be released this evening.

But Wikileaks has written on Twitter: "We are currently under a mass distributed denial of service attack."

Source

Let's hope they haven't send anything like Stuxnet their way otherwise it's GAMEOVER.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Its ok, the crooked Pols have this covered, the release of this info has been pending for a while. Do you really think the recent events regarding North Korea and the FBI orchestrated Christmas Tree bombing are a coincidence?
They realize that theres nothing better to distract ADD afflicted Americans than a good military or domestic terrorism scare.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Italy calls Wikileaks release "9/11 of diplomacy"

ROME (Reuters) - The expected release of classified U.S. documents by Wikileaks will be the "9/11 of world diplomacy", Italy's foreign minister said on Sunday, urging Italian prosecutors to investigate the whistle-blowing website.

Foreign Minister Franco Frattini, on a trip to Qatar, said he did not know the content of the files to be released but warned they would "blow up the relationship of trust between states", according to Italian news agencies.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
New update on their Twitter page links to the Der Spiegel page for tomorrows print.

Der Spiegel

Looks like all this info is getting out regardless.

And now on EL PAIS
edit on 28/11/2010 by LestatG because: update

The Guardian have followed suit
edit on 28/11/2010 by LestatG because: Further update

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here's something new just tweeted
www.elpais.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Its up on The Guardian website.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Link to the Guardian story

The cables published today reveal how the US uses its embassies as part of a global espionage network, with diplomats tasked to obtain not just information from the people they meet, but personal details, such as frequent flyer numbers, credit card details and even DNA material.

and interestingly

Claims of inappropriate behaviour by a member of the British royal family

This is going to get juicy

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"Whistle-blowing website Wikileaks has released a new set of secret US files.

This latest batch of documents - cables sent by US embassies to the state department - is bigger than past releases on Afghanistan and Iraq.

It includes reports of Arab states - including the king of Saudi Arabia - urging the US to attack Iran and end its nuclear weapons programme."

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Some interesting stuff already. Apart from a member of the Royal Family behaving inappropriately.
We have this;

Classified "human intelligence directives" issued in the name of Hillary Clinton or her predecessor, Condoleeza Rice, instruct officials to gather information on military installations, weapons markings, vehicle details of political leaders as well as iris scans, fingerprints and DNA.

The most controversial target was the leadership of the United Nations. That directive requested the specification of telecoms and IT systems used by top UN officials and their staff and details of "private VIP networks used for official communication, to include upgrades, security measures, passwords, personal encryption keys".

Collecting DNA from who and what purpose?
And hacking computers at the UN, then they have cheek to try and get all this banned.

Its going to be a big interesting read...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Interesting reply. Have a star for giving me something new to think about :-)
Have 1 back for being gracious

If you want to know why there were no "ifs" or "maybes" in my assertion about US economic warfare, check out the link in my siggy. I freely admit that when I wrote that thread, my conclusions were short sighted. I stand by them, in that the "financial crisis" was part of the furtherance of the PNAC agenda of "full spectrum dominance", but I just wasn't thinking big enough. Being able to afford to put boots on the ground in Iraq was not, as I thought back then, the main aim, just a corollery benefit. It took me a bit more hindsight to work out what had really gone down.

Well, as I said in that thread, if I, an ordinary bloke who only has access to info in the public domain can work it out, I refuse to even entertain the idea that those in power, who have all the secrets & stats etc @their disposal, couldn't work it out well in advance & therefor the only logical conclusion is that they did know what they were doing & thus did it on purpose.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
USA secretly tries to steal nuclear fuel out of Pakistani reactors.

USA betting North korea will Implode and then bribe china for a unified Korea.

USA paying millions for other countries to hold Guantanamo prisoners.

Afghanistan's vice pres, caught with 52 million in cash while visiting UAE.

Chinese hackers hacked USA computers, Dalai Lama and USA businesses.

Vladimir Putin/Russia and Silvio Berluscoi/ Italy, have something going on.

source New york times. www.nytimes.com...

No Top secret stuff, just some secret and some sensitive. But still interesting.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Collecting DNA from who and what purpose?
And hacking computers at the UN, then they have cheek to try and get all this banned.

well that right there is gonna put a dent
in the US agenda of using UN Troops
to quell US Dissidents. If they are
spying on the UN Assembly, then they
don't trust them and consider them a
threat. The US thinks the UN are terrorists now???

we may be seeing an exodus of the UN
from NY.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Who or what is JESTER?

Just out of interest.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I actually just laughed out loud, in what was quite a nostalgic moment.
Sam fisher lol. That brings back so many memories.
But you are right, Sam Fisher could do it, no prob.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well I guess we get to find out now where the main stream media's loyalties truly are.
It sure doesn't look like they are all being controlled by TPTB at the moment!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Well I guess we get to find out now where the main stream media's loyalties truly are.
It sure doesn't look like they are all being controlled by TPTB at the moment!

it's a mutiny by the press.

there is no way in hell that the US would
allow this type info get into public hands
as per some CIA_Fronted false flag
op like some accused wiki of.

and the press are helping them.
The US Administration is under
a press attack it appears.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join