It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 13
132
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well it appears as though the biometric data
isn't just for the UN Security Council. They
are seeking biometric data on Diplomats in
Africa in specific for mineral resources
mentioned.


Biographic and biometric data, including health, opinions toward the US, training history, ethnicity (tribal and/or clan), and language skills of key and emerging political, military, intelligence, opposition, ethnic, religious, and business leaders. Data should include email addresses, telephone and fax numbers, fingerprints, facial images, DNA, and iris scans.


www.guardian.co.uk...




posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsuki-no-Hikari
And you think countries like Russia and China aren't doing this?

as we say on ATS :::::::

your proof ?????



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So far I haven't read any information that is earthshattering.
Everything they have 'leaked' is just the same thing that other countries do.
Use embassies for spying .. collect data on leaders .... so what?
Everyone does it. The USA is no different.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A NY Times article discusses a cable that goes into detail about the armament ties between N. Korea and Iran




The missiles could for the first time give Iran the capacity to strike at capitals in Western Europe or easily reach Moscow, and American officials warned that their advanced propulsion could speed Iran’s development of intercontinental ballistic missiles.

There has been scattered but persistent speculation on the topic since 2006, when fragmentary reports surfaced that North Korea might have sold Iran missiles based on a Russian design called the R-27, once used aboard Soviet submarines to carry nuclear warheads. In the unclassified world, many arms control experts concluded that isolated components made their way to Iran, but there has been little support for the idea that complete missiles, with their huge thrusters, had been secretly shipped.

The Feb. 24 cable, which is among those obtained by WikiLeaks and made available to a number of news organizations, makes it clear that American intelligence agencies believe that the complete shipment indeed took place, and that Iran is taking pains to master the technology in an attempt to build a new generation of missiles. The missile intelligence also suggests far deeper military — and perhaps nuclear — cooperation between North Korea and Iran than was previously known. At the request of the Obama administration, The New York Times has agreed not to publish the text of the cable.

The North Korean version of the advanced missile, known as the BM-25, could carry a nuclear warhead. Many experts say that Iran remains some distance from obtaining a nuclear warhead, especially one small enough to fit atop a missile, though they believe that it has worked hard to do so.

Still, the BM-25 would be a significant step up for Iran.


Entire article...

edit on 28-11-2010 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Saudi King says
The world needs Obama

www.guardian.co.uk...

Oh my !!!
I wonder why he would say that ???


Because Obama works for the House of Saud. His cover, and the Saudi's cover, is up. These cables will ultimately be Obama's undoing. This was a controlled release, by the U.S. military, to expose the 'truth'. That 'truth' being the current administration was a coup of the American government. This was the only way that the U.S. military could expose what is really going on.

The clock has just sped up, 10 fold. Expect some very serious repercussions. The House of Saud, and the current administration will not go down quietly. This is the beginning of the 'breaking point'. You've got to decide, very quickly, which side you believe and which side you'll stand behind and fight for.

This episode could be the deciding factor of whether America lives, or dies.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So far I haven't read any information that is earthshattering.
Everything they have 'leaked' is just the same thing that other countries do.
Use embassies for spying .. collect data on leaders .... so what?
Everyone does it. The USA is no different.

As you can see on the wikileak counter it's only 219 out of 250,000+. I guess there will be some surprise later.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
[The US is illegally spying on the UN Security Council
in spite of UN Laws which prohibit it.

And you think no one else is doing that? Everyone else is too. And frankly, it's a good thing. The UN is a corrupt cesspool. It is anti-American. It is SMART for the United States to keep an eye on it. Heck .. everyone should be (and I'm sure everyone is).

To think that the US is the only country spying on other countries, or on the UN, is naive.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
 




Cool!!! go somewhere else then. In the mean time the rest of us, actually interested in seeing what comes out of this will continue in meaningful conversation.


I am not going anywhere. Well I can't stomach the disinfo from Wiki, I can call it for what it is. Up and until they release something that is truly "earth shattering" then they deserve to be criticized for their bogus proclamations. These look to me to be carefully planned and thought out releases and will in the end only serve the interest of the United States.

So there is "more" coming, but I see no reason to trust them at this point. They have not earned that trust due to the fact that they have continually bragged about the information they were sitting on.

Is this what this information is good for? For people to endlessly discuss on Message Forums?



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Saudi King says
The world needs Obama

www.guardian.co.uk...

Oh my !!!
I wonder why he would say that ???


Because Obama works for the House of Saud. His cover, and the Saudi's cover, is up. These cables will ultimately be Obama's undoing. This was a controlled release, by the U.S. military, to expose the 'truth'. That 'truth' being the current administration was a coup of the American government. This was the only way that the U.S. military could expose what is really going on.

The clock has just sped up, 10 fold. Expect some very serious repercussions. The House of Saud, and the current administration will not go down quietly. This is the beginning of the 'breaking point'. You've got to decide, very quickly, which side you believe and which side you'll stand behind and fight for.

This episode could be the deciding factor of whether America lives, or dies.
Can you show proof that Obama is a servant of the House of Saud or is this just your opinion?



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A comment from Twitter:

"US Government is just about to find out what it feels like to go through a nudie-scanner. #cablegate"



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

This episode could be the deciding factor of whether America lives, or dies.


I wish the cables being leaked were that significant. However, up to this point all I have seen is elaborate, high-level conversations and opinions. I will keep my eyes and ears open to see what else comes our way. But as of now, the leaking info, just seems too insignificant to really cause any LARGE ripples throughout the global community.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by boondock-saint
[The US is illegally spying on the UN Security Council
in spite of UN Laws which prohibit it.

And you think no one else is doing that? Everyone else is too. And frankly, it's a good thing. The UN is a corrupt cesspool. It is anti-American. It is SMART for the United States to keep an eye on it. Heck .. everyone should be (and I'm sure everyone is).

To think that the US is the only country spying on other countries, or on the UN, is naive.


Mm, I wonder how many are collecting iris recognition info and DNA from US politicians?

second



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zero1020
 


My opinion.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hmm... maybe one day will Wikileaks reveal truth about extraterrestrial presence on earth. This diplomatic crap does not interest me...



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Let me get this right, the US is condemning the illegal publishing of classified documents...of their people doing illegal things?



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
if you ever wanted a summary
of what's been released so far
this is a prime link for it. It includes
bullets by topic. I wanted to copy
and paste from it, but there is just
too much of it. Just visit the link

www.guardian.co.uk...

It seems the US is in a global Diplomatic
Crisis at the moment. I would imagine
the US State Dept.'s answering service
will be full by morning.

Happy Monday !!!



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There might be legitimate reasons for not widely disseminating some of this information to the public. The mob is not rational. Diplomacy is a subtle art. Secrets can kill, cause disruption in trade, or worse, war.
On the other hand, exposing criminal behavior in government is the duty of every Citizen.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
A comment from Twitter:

"US Government is just about to find out what it feels like to go through a nudie-scanner. #cablegate"

This was my favorite too.


2nd line.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
Let me get this right, the US is condemning the illegal publishing of classified documents...of their people doing illegal things?

yep
that pretty much sums it up.
it's ok for them to break
international law
according to them.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
A comment from Twitter:

"US Government is just about to find out what it feels like to go through a nudie-scanner. #cablegate"



Haha I hope im not the only one who thinks this is hilarious haha classic
Lets hope the next dump comes soon and has more for us. (no homo)




top topics



 
132
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join