It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I am really thinking that Wiki is just another arm of the CIA pretending to be on 'our side' of truth and openness but using this to hide some of the more serious and dark things that go on.

Do you really think the government is gona let us find out the truth through some wanabe whistleblowing website?

Like you said none of the info is earth shattering.

For example:Wikileaks released that Saudi wants US to attack Iran.

Yeh we know who really wants to attack iran, this is just a divertion attempt to make it look like some regional/secterian war.Remember US recently sold $60Bil worth of fighter aircrafts to Saudi?

Wikileaks:Saudi chiefs fund terror groups like al-qaeda.

Yes we know that, than why is US best pals with Saudi after israel and trading $billions of arms?

Wikileaks:Iran used ambulance to run arms to hezbollah in 2006 war.

Is that an excuse for israel to bomb ambulances and hospitals in the next israeli-hezbollah war?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ok so who has brought down ATS??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Cables Obtained by WikiLeaks Shine Light Into Secret Diplomatic Channels
www.nytimes.com...

Mixed records against terrorism: Saudi donors remain the chief financiers of Sunni militant groups like Al Qaeda, and the tiny Persian Gulf state of Qatar, a generous host to the American military for years, was the “worst in the region” in counterterrorism efforts, according to a State Department cable last December. Qatar’s security service was “hesitant to act against known terrorists out of concern for appearing to be aligned with the U.S. and provoking reprisals,”

well who would have thought
www.nytimes.com...

Berlusconi “appears increasingly to be the mouthpiece of Putin”

United States’ failing struggle to prevent Syria from supplying arms to Hezbollah in Lebanon,

A dangerous standoff with Pakistan over nuclear fuel:

Bargaining to empty the Guantánamo Bay prison

Afghanistan’s vice president visited the United Arab Emirates last year, local authorities working with the Drug Enforcement Administration discovered that he was carrying $52 million in cash.

China’s Politburo directed the intrusion into Google’s computer systems in that country, a Chinese contact told the American Embassy in Beijing in January, one cable reported. The Google hacking was part of a coordinated campaign of computer sabotage carried out by government operatives,

Welcome to the jungle folks, the whole worlds corrupt, have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
WikiLeaks... The Express lane for the common citizens Freedom of Information Act...

Gotta love the days we live in.

Fox

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

was about to post that lol

Clashes with Europe over human rights: American officials sharply warned Germany in 2007 not to enforce arrest warrants for Central Intelligence Agency officers involved in a bungled operation in which an innocent German citizen with the same name as a suspected militant was mistakenly kidnapped and held for months in Afghanistan. A senior American diplomat told a German official “that our intention was not to threaten Germany, but rather to urge that the German government weigh carefully at every step of the way the implications for relations with the U.S.”

They show American officials managing relations with a China on the rise and a Russia retreating from democracy. They document years of painstaking effort to prevent Iran from building a nuclear weapon — and of worry about a possible Israeli strike on Iran with the same goal.

Even when they recount events that are already known, the cables offer remarkable details.

For instance, it has been previously reported that the Yemeni government has sought to cover up the American role in missile strikes against the local branch of Al Qaeda. But a cable’s fly-on-the-wall account of a January meeting between the Yemeni president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, and Gen. David H. Petraeus, then the American commander in the Middle East, is nonetheless breathtaking.

“We’ll continue saying the bombs are ours, not yours,” Mr. Saleh said, according to the cable sent by the American ambassador, prompting Yemen’s deputy prime minister to “joke that he had just ‘lied’ by telling Parliament” that Yemeni forces had carried out the strikes.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Yes! This whole "release" is such BS. Gossip sells. This "dump" ought to be a big hit. Total propaganda PsyOp and an excuse to clamp down on the web. God help us all with so many of the "awake" falling for this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
reply to post by Kram09

Yes! This whole "release" is such BS. Gossip sells. This "dump" ought to be a big hit. Total propaganda PsyOp and an excuse to clamp down on the web. God help us all with so many of the "awake" falling for this one.

You pretty much nailed it!

We will never know the stuff we want to know, this is just a huge divertion attempt.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
lol

Fav #wikileaks: gaddafi's nurse is a 'hot blonde' berlusconi loves 'wild parties' and someone in the british royal family has been naughty.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Uh, ok? So what's the big news? I knew this was going to be a boring pile of crap. Either deliver or go back to being an IT admin.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So have they been released yet?

If so the world still seems like the same place, nothingg much changed.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Without a doubt there is so much more to be released, obviously this first release didn't live up to the hype but they wouldn't have said it was going to change our view on the world if they didn't mean it. I cannot wait for the rest of it or if they release the password to the file, then we would get it all uncensored from the media.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Saudi King says
The world needs Obama

THE WORLD NEEDS OBAMA: Brennan said President Obama looked forward to seeing the King at the G-20 summit in London. "Thank God for bringing Obama to the presidency," the King answered, which has created "great hope" in the Muslim world. "May God grant him strength and patience, Abdullah continued, "May God protect him. I'm concerned about his personal safety. America and the world need such a president."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Oh my !!!
I wonder why he would say that ???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would recommend people do their own research on this material for the shortime.

the smell of agency staff working on this site and other sites at the moment is vomiting inducing.

we can spot you a mile away

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This really is soap opera stuff, the kind of crap you would expect on Dallas.

Who cares if A fancies B or C wants D to run the world.

We need and want something juicy, Wilkileaks either put up or shut up.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I'm not sure that if the CIA is behind this, that is a bad thing.
It seems people always assumes that the CIA is the bad folks, mainly because Bush Sr. was CIA and well, ok, was probably responsible for Kennedy getting shot and a whole cascade of mess.

But I do like to think that young men and women that join the CIA ARE intelligent, and if they have access to intelligence, that they will see the big picture of what a corrupt mess our govt. has become.

Who is to say that there are not sides to the CIA that may not even know about each other?
I am not ready to say CIA = BAD in every situation.

I figure there's probaby political CIA, and trenches CIA, and the trenches CIA might just be the good guys.

There are a group of "good guys" current and retired within the see eye eh who know whats really going on and are doing their best to frustrate the shrubs etc in their plans.

They call themselves "the library" and membership is by invitation only.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
BBC World Report - "There is nothing earth shattering in here as they claimed there would be... They are painting a picture of the US Gov that we already knew... Seems they are sensationalizing known news to gain attention and fans... More to be released later on Yemen, views on Putan, but nothing 'juicy' like they promised..."

Well, I think they may have lost a lot of credibility amongst actual conspiracy theorists and concerned individuals.

Ultimately I think they are sensationalizing news to keep us distracted, just like all MSM, and they are there merely to keep conspiracy theorists complacent.

This is just a big game... We are the spectators... Keeping our eyes fixed where "they" want them to be...

www.livestation.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

And you know this because....?

link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

And do you have any proof other than your speculation to support these claims?

link   
reply to post by Sparta

live up to the hype but they wouldn't have said it was going to change our view on the world if they didn't mean it

I guess every thing on the net aint the truth

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Files are out check it out:
Wikileaks releases new cables
edit on 28/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join