It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Scammers: The FBI Uses Sniffer Dogs to protect its premises NOT Scanners.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
www.brasschecktv.com...

The video exposes the fact that the scanners DON'T WORK!

Here is the message from Brasscheck TV which accompanies the video:

==============================================================================

Share this one far and wide

First we created what has turned into the ultimate TSA abuses reference video..."The TSA is Out of Control"

Then, we traced the problem to its source, a government-criminal enterprise operated by Michael Chertoff.

Now, we present the solution.

Please share this video far and wide.

Send the link to bloggers and writers and other influential people.

A special request to StumbleUpon users to give this page a thumbs up.

We can beat these devils, but we better get real info out before they drown the country in BS.

Brasscheck TV has done its part. Now, we ask you to do yours.

Thanks.

Share this link: www.brasschecktv.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Where would you expect security to be highest, given the alleged terrorist threat?

Whitehouse?
Capitol Hill?
Pentagon?
FBI premises?
CIA premises?

Do these places have scanners and full body search???????????????????????
edit on 28-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Where would you expect security to be highest, given the alleged terrorist threat?

Whitehouse?
Capitol Hill?
Pentagon?
FBI premises?
CIA premises?

no...why?...because these people get backround checks or are profiled....you don't get random people just walking into these places. another thing to consider, 5 million people fly every day on average in the united states. the entrances to your above mention places are watched by security 24/7, and they are not like mall cops.
i can't believe it when i read some right wing nutball asking "why don't Obama's daughters get body scanned"

however, chartoff making money off of these, combined with the fact that these scanners don't detect all of what can be smuggled on board, pisses me off.
edit on 28-11-2010 by jimmyx because: add comment

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by wcitizen

Whitehouse?
Capitol Hill?
Pentagon?
FBI premises?
CIA premises?

no...why?...because these people get backround checks or are profiled....you don't get random people just walking into these places. another thing to consider, 5 million people fly every day on average in the united states. the entrances to your above mention places are watched by security 24/7, and they are not like mall cops.
i can't believe it when i read some right wing nutball asking "why don't Obama's daughters get body scanned"

however, chartoff making money off of these, combined with the fact that these scanners don't detect all of what can be smuggled on board, pisses me off.
edit on 28-11-2010 by jimmyx because: add comment

I never said anything about Obama's children. There are visitors who attend the WH for various functions/meetings. Lobbyists. Are they scanned and groped?
Why does the FBI use dogs and not scanners and gropes? Answer: Because it's more reliable.
Experts have assessed that the greatest threat to airport security are the ground workers, baggage handlers, etc. Are they scanned and groped each day?

Oh, and the profiling and background checks on men already listed as known terrorists did stop 9/11 didn't it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I would much rather have a dog sniff me than have some disgusting TSA highschool dropouts rubbing their filthy hands on me. But I guess there are some people who are really scared of dogs, so perhaps there's some use of TSA screeners.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

This is kinda crazy, but you just gave me a thought (that I would NEVER do)... but what if we all put on rubber gloves when it was time for the 'pat down' and started touching the TSA in the same places they were touching us? You know, 'for our own safety' in case they were double agents or something...lol

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here's the video the present in the OP article:

top topics

join