It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Mandela and other world leaders ridiculed & mocked by the US in cables and emails - Wikileaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Be prepared for some kind of false flag to take attention away from the leaks. That is about the only strategy the US has left to combat this thing which will be a great embarrassment to them only; not anyone else.

If someone hadn't said this, I was just about to. I fully expect a very large diversion tactic. Has anyone figured out what "side" the major news outlets are on? I don't watch them much anymore, but it would be an excellent way to find out who is on what side by what they spend their time focusing on.

Just for the record.....I'm not for the leaks if it will endanger innocent lives. I'm for them if it outs corruption. But let me be clear here...people need to understand that America is not the only government in the world with corrupted officials. We just happen to be the ones who are getting ready to sit in the hot seat. (I say "we", not because her people are corrupted, but "we" because the country has to endure this together.) It's a domino effect. Watch and wait...you'll see.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abaddon6
reply to post by new_here

TAGS: PREL PGOV PINS ECON TU
SUBJECT: ERDOGAN AND AK PARTY AFTER TWO YEARS IN POWER:
TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON THEMSELVES, ON TURKEY, ON EUROPE

As PM Erdogan strode through the EU corridors of power Dec. 16-17 with his semi-pro soccer player's swagger and phalanx of sycophantic advisors, he may have seemed a strong candidate for European leader of the year.

Nice one, abaddon6!
My goodness, this sounds more like a snippet from a novel. Nice use of analogy, excellent grammar, paints a picture in the reader's mind... now get back to work, you government official and write your novel on your own time!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I wouldn't jump ship based solely on that. I mean.. they kind of have to report it, the rest of the world news would be outting American news for being so highly controlled if they didn't report the biggest story in the world right now.

The fact is, we don't know. We don't know if WL is a front, or legit. We don't know if them reporting on it is just because that's their job or because they have an agenda. We don't know anything. We can only wait and see.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Eh.. I think the Korea conflict should do the trick. No false flag necessary.
2nd

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Nelson Mandela is a Member of the Knights of Malta Secret Society , and is part of a Conspiracy to Depopulate the African Continent . Just goes to show you that People are Not what they seem to be .

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

WikiLeaks: US pressured Spain to shelve Iraq, Guantanamo cases

Madrid - The US embassy in Madrid pressured Spain to shelve court cases against US government and military officials concerning incidents during the Iraq war and alleged torture at Guantanamo, according to WikiLeaks documents

The excerpts from secret US diplomatic documents leaked by the self-proclaimed whistleblower website at the weekend were published by the daily El Pais newspaper Tuesday.

The US ambassador to Spain from 2005-2009, Eduardo Aguirre, personally oversaw many of the attempts to influence the Spanish government and judiciary, according to the daily.

The cases were brought before Spain's National Court, which is known for its human rights investigations.

They dealt with the killing of Spanish cameraman Jose Couso during the Iraq war in 2003, with a Spanish judge seeking the arrest of three US soldiers; with allegations that CIA planes transporting terrorist suspects to Guantanamo had made secret stopovers at Spanish airports; and with alleged torture in Guantanamo.

The Spanish attorney-general, several National Court prosecutors and some politicians showed willingness to comply with the US requests, El Pais quoted the leaked documents as saying.

The US embassy also tried to influence Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero's government into taking action against the growing criticism in Spain of the occupation of Iraq, the documents show.

www.monstersandcritics.com...

And the original article from the Spanish newspaper El Pais:
www.elpais.com...

Wow!
the US Government actually forced Spain to drop charges in Spain's National Court and then tried to force Zapatero's Government to take action against the growing criticism and public opinion in Spain against the illegal occupation of Iraq!

Whatta pesky bunch of Fascists they really are! incredible! :shk:

US pressured Spain to quash investigations: WikiLeaks

American diplomats put heavy pressure on Spanish authorities to drop three investigations targetting the US and its soldiers, El Pais reported Tuesday citing documents released by WikiLeaks.

The first investigation concerned the death of Spanish cameraman Jose Couso, who was killed by American shells in Baghdad in 2003, the Spanish daily reported quoting the whistleblowing website.

Spanish judicial authorities have recently released arrest warrants for three American soldiers.

The second investigation concerned a complaint of torture by a Guantanamo Bay inmate of Spanish nationality.

The third was an investigation into the use of Spanish bases for military flights to Guantanamo. In May this year, the Spanish prosecutor called for the detention of 13 CIA officers.

El Pais reported that former US ambassador Eduardo Aguirre, who held the post during the George W Bush adminstration, "personally exerted multiple pressure on the Spanish government and judicial authorities" to close these investigations.

www.expatica.com...

This is actually very serious, the US is Shamelessly interfering in the democratic process of justice of an European country and its Sovereignty, obstructing rightfully Spanish Law to functioning as it should!

Well, the no nonsense Spaniards finally seems to have had enough of this US Fascism because they have recently released arrest warrants for three American soldiers which must be sign of sanity and considered as a right step in the right direction.

And in In May this year, the Spanish prosecutor called for the detention of 13 CIA officers.

The powers of the US Empire seems to be crumbling down in front of our eyes like a poorly built house of cards.

The former voice of the once mighty Empire is now weak, and its death throes and sound of desperation is now eccoing all around for the whole world to see and hear.

Karma will be such a bitch!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Oh so what? The USA mocks and ridicules other world leaders ... and they mock and ridicule us behind our backs. Who freak'n cares. They all do it. And frankly, most of these world leaders actions deserve ridicule. Baboons.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And frankly, most of these world leaders actions deserve ridicule. Baboons.

Baboons Haha!

Yeah, you're most certainly right about that I'm afraid!

edit on 30-11-2010 by Chevalerous because: monkey buiness!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

If our government had anythinking power behind it,we would denie wikileaks is official.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join