It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clueless Patsy Set-up by FBI in Christmas Tree Bombing Plot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
So you're okay with Government snooping so long as it protects lives? What about all the snooping that they have to do in order to find those that want to harm you?

I have lived with something like this for 18 years, no privacy in uk, after i left school.

The gov perves into lifes and homes just trying to humilate people, not trying to protect anyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That brainwashed kid a real terrorist?
thats silly
Everyone knows the returning veterans who put there butts on the line (thinking) they were prepared to die defending their country are the real terrorists.

WASHINGTON – A newly unclassified Department of Homeland Security report warns against the possibility of violence by unnamed "right-wing extremists" concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty and singles out returning war veterans as particular threats.

www.dailypaul.com...

Do ya think the FBI could be classified as "veterans"?
oh well happy grope fest...ooops, I mean christmas shopping

PS they can't hate you for your freedoms....you don't have any.

edit on 29-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So a thread with this title was 404'd, not sure if there was a real one out there but decided to post one juts in case.

www.prisonplanet.com...

They not only hate us for our freedom, but also for our Christmas trees – or at least that’s what the FBI and cops in Oregon would have you believe.

So how ridiculous is it to believe the terrorists would want to blow up a christmas tree, and how would that kill people? And what's their deal with Somalia? Are we to believe that al Qaeda has global ties to Somalia? But there it is, there WAS a terrorist attack over Thanksgiving weekend, and I'm sure they'll have to tie this in with Homeland Security.

So: will homeland security be scanning christmas trees?

I encourage you to walk back this stupid post. He did not want to blow up a tree. He wanted to take out the crowd.

He is evil.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler

"The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened".
-- Josef Stalin

making or trying to make people afraid of a silly kid IS terrorism
edit on 29-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join