It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clueless Patsy Set-up by FBI in Christmas Tree Bombing Plot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
So a thread with this title was 404'd, not sure if there was a real one out there but decided to post one juts in case.

www.prisonplanet.com...

They not only hate us for our freedom, but also for our Christmas trees – or at least that’s what the FBI and cops in Oregon would have you believe.

So how ridiculous is it to believe the terrorists would want to blow up a christmas tree, and how would that kill people? And what's their deal with Somalia? Are we to believe that al Qaeda has global ties to Somalia? But there it is, there WAS a terrorist attack over Thanksgiving weekend, and I'm sure they'll have to tie this in with Homeland Security.

So: will homeland security be scanning christmas trees?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I reckon you cannot fart in america without them knowing.

This person just wasted his life for nothing like so many others in american prisons.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This guy wasn't going to blow up a Christmas Tree. He was going to blow up innocent men women and children that were attending the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony. He told FBI that's what he wanted, was a lot of children.

The FBI luckily had this idiot talking to them instead of someone else that would have given him a real bomb. This bastard was really going to go through with this. He wanted to kill mass amount of innocent people. I'm glad they took him off the street for the safety of my friends and my family.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So a thread with this title was 404'd, not sure if there was a real one out there but decided to post one juts in case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread? Not 404'ing for me.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Well, he's just been knocked off my christmas card list.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I reckon you cannot fart in america without them knowing.

This person just wasted his life for nothing like so many others in american prisons.

What are you talking about? What about the dozens of lives that this IDIOT was trying to "waste'? Let one of these psychopaths kill someone I love and just see what I will do.

Some people will never cease to amaze me sticking up for a guy like this. I hope this S.O.B. rots in prison!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I just wonder how america always finds the person that will and wants to do something big?

The only tme things happen over there is like when some laws need to be passed.

I do not think anyone should do anything in america,a nd this geezer was a plank but how come you should ask, how is it that the gov always know the person that will do something. There is 300 mill in your country so how do they always find that 1 person?

I think its over for americans already, and no americans should do anything, i am just asking a question and making an observation about your country.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Finding them isn't to difficult. We simply infiltrate the places where these tards congregate and then let them talk (or type). Then when a freeking Kook is identified, just pose as the "people" he "wants" to affiliate with and simply give him what he wants (in this case what he thought was an explosive device) and let the Kook hang himself.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I would rather not deal with these Muslim Extremist in our country in the first place. Why oh why do we not properly screen want to be citizens and work permits in this country?

Answer me this, why spend BILLIONS a year on internal security measures due to a few THOUSAND Muslim Extremist in our country? Why not identify who they are, close down the extremist "schools" and radical "Imams" who hate the country so much and "assist" them to relocate to their favorite middle east sh1th0le.

Control who comes IN to the nation, not allow foreign nutcase extremist in and spend BILLIONS watching them. It is ridiculous. We have plenty of people that want to immigrate to the U.S. that DON'T want to blow people up in the name of god. Let's have some common sense when dealing with problems and get rid of this ridiculous political correctness.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Apparently they found out about him through snooping into his emails from what I can gather, at least that's the way it sounds reading this www.canada.com...

Our government sucks in America, they are destroying this country and stripping away all of our rights, but in this particular case, I am glad they did what they did and stopped this guy. All the socalled "terrorists that hate America, hate what the government does. They shouldn't be killing the people of the country that can't control what TPTB do on a daily basis.

Some would argue, that we voted these people in. It don't matter who you vote in because they are all the same. They are all out for the banks, wall street and big corporations. The majority of the American people are fed up with their government and the Elite that chain them down.

The terrorists are targeting the wrong people. They are targeting the innocent, innocent people that the government in most cases would deem expendable if it benefited their agenda.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I can't answer your question. I've wondered this myself. They don't want to "profile", they don't want to "offend" any certain groups, they let this crap go on because they want to have political correctness, which is bulls**t.

I also think they should identify all these people and expel them immediately out of this country, then close all borders and not let anyone in until they complete an extensive background check and take a course on the Constitution and the principles of what America was originally founded upon. But they won't.

I believe there are many more extremists already in the country preparing for attacks such as this recent plot. Blood will run in the streets of America and it will be the fault of a government who is afraid to take action against the Islamic Muslim Extremists. They won't be able to stop them all. The government needs a wake up call to either WAKE THE HELL UP, or We The People are taking back our country.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I just wonder how america always finds the person that will and wants to do something big?

The only tme things happen over there is like when some laws need to be passed.

I do not think anyone should do anything in america,a nd this geezer was a plank but how come you should ask, how is it that the gov always know the person that will do something. There is 300 mill in your country so how do they always find that 1 person?

I think its over for americans already, and no americans should do anything, i am just asking a question and making an observation about your country.

They seemed to have done a great job on 9/11 "finding those people" beforehand didn't they?

Also, just think if this had gone down as planned...
Then everyone on here would be screaming that the FBI didn't do their job.

Can't win either way, can they?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Don't be so Naive.

This kid would have never attempted to blow up anything if it was not for the FBI recruitment and assistance. The FBI recruited this kid, took over a year of brainwashing him into this behavior. Then the FBI gave him the bomb to use. Really who is the real enemy here? Sure sound like the FBI to me. The true enemy is the one who plans the act, finances the act and supplies the weapons for the act. The FBI did all of these.

The US Government needs the common citizen to believe that there are Terrorist behind every bush , so you accept the loss of our personal liberties in the name of security. If you fall for the ploy you deserve neither, and rest assured that you will receive neither.
When looking for real Terrorist you don’t have to look father than Washington DC. These are the REAL enemy of the State, the Constitution and our Peace.
Don’t be so Naive.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't believe ANYTHING the FBI says anymore. What a disappointment they turned out to be. Traitors in the worst sense of the word. They totally set this guy up with everything he needed and then bust him when he tries to do the deed. Then they pat themselves on the back while the noose is pulled tighter on the rest of us. How in the hell do they sleep at night? Or does the FBI only recruit people without a conscience? Do they ever think about the fact that their children and grandchildren will be living under tyranny as a direct result of their actions? It just blows my mind that there are that many twisted people out there working in our government for the same cause.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
How convenient of this news to break right after all this stuff with the TSA and them stating that scanners will be installed for all modes of public transportation, at sporting events and now im sure that list will include any other area where groups of people gather for social events.

Mark my words, and this post, there will be huge security measures taken at the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony and the New Years Eve Celebration.
Actually, since NYC has already deployed mobile XRAY vans, theyll probably use those, so they can irradiate several people at the same time.
Just wait till XRAY scanner technology becomes more advanced (smaller), if they it hasnt already, the surveillance cameras that are scattered all over this country will also be able to scan your car as you pull into Walmart parking lot and you as you walk into the entrance.

I think it makes me more sad than angry, this isnt the same country that I grew up in during the 70s and 80s.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
This guy wasn't going to blow up a Christmas Tree. He was going to blow up innocent men women and children that were attending the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony. He told FBI that's what he wanted, was a lot of children.

The FBI luckily had this idiot talking to them instead of someone else that would have given him a real bomb. This bastard was really going to go through with this. He wanted to kill mass amount of innocent people. I'm glad they took him off the street for the safety of my friends and my family.

Thanks, Kennylee. I'm glad the FBI took this jerk off the streets BEFORE he blew people up. Well done!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

This kid wouldn't have been able to tie his own shoes
if they hadn't been given to him. (Lol)
A new low by the FBI.
They're grasping at straws by framing school kids;
kids who would normally be concerned about
zits, school exams, and getting a new play-station.
betcha his allowance wouldn't have got him a bick-lighter let
alone a driver's lic.
I wouldn't put it pass them if they had told him that they would kill
his family if he didn't co-operate.
Now if they had tried this with a guy say in his 30's, with an
average plus IQ, chances are they wouldn't have been able
to manipulate and frame him as easily.
teens/kids are lame targets for framing,
esp. those that are just trying to 'fit in'

just a thought,
what if this kid did use the defense saying that the FBI threatened
to kill his family if he didn't do as if he was told ?
Since the FBI coerced and lied in the first place, why would their
word even be credible ?

edit on 29/11/10 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Who knows how much 'incitement' and 'encouragement' the FBI pumped into this guy, while they were masquerading as 'freinds'. Who knows how much pressure. Who knows what stories and lies he was fed.

I am very suspicious on two main counts:

1. Apparently they want to introduce TSA scanners into more public areas, including banks, courts, etc. and
they need to create excuses for doing so.

2. We know they lie and deceive and lie and deceive and lie and deceive to further their own agenda.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
IT's not that ridiculous. Terrorist groups want to disrupt the Western way of life, not hit against Government targets all the time.

Christmas is a prime example of the Western way of life. A Christmas tree lighting event is an example of where there would be a lot of potential targets celebrating a traditional event of Western life.

Not every terrorist is an FBI patsy, but every single one seems to have some sort of conspiracy theory attached. Most people on this site seem to be on the side of the accused terrorist, not on the side of the law enforcement agencies keeping you safe. Even if the so called bomb had of exploded, many people on this site would have still thought it was an FBI plot, and blamed the Government, not the terrorists out to harm you. Of course, every criminal in jail is innocent, right?

You folks need to realize that SOME of these guys actually will want to harm you, and not ALL of these guys are patsies of the Government three letter agencies.

Just because the FBI tricked him into thinking he was buying real explosives doesn't make him a patsy, it's called good investigation. After all, they are the Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION. It's what they do.

Kudos to the FBI on this one.
edit on 29-11-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So you're okay with Government snooping so long as it protects lives? What about all the snooping that they have to do in order to find those that want to harm you?

As far as terrorists attacking innocent people, it's a definition of what they do. They are TERRORists, they are supposed to incite TERROR. This is best done by hitting random "soft" targets, not by going after military and Government installations. If they only went up against the trained military, they would be a combat unit at war, not terrorists.

Not that I'm supporting them here, but hey, it's what they do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join