It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh my God...

ALL of my electronic items have circuitry in them!

Who would've thought!?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
9 pages for this post...really?!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerumPeto

I thought the same thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthemass

Originally posted by VerumPeto

I thought the same thing.

..And 11 flags??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You do realize that would include all chiness people as well as everyone around the world, your idea is flawed, imust reconmend you get physological help, for your safety and the safety of others around you.

"you only know what your brain is telling you" if there is a chemical imbalance reality may seem differnt, because your brain is unable to interupt what is real and what is made by your imagenation, thus it would seem so real you think its real, in other words you need help.

ATS has enough people starting threads based on the voices they hear in thier head, so might i suggest you cease posting untill those voices are gone (assuming you hear voices, there could be something totally differnt wrong with you)

Finnally if less crazies post and more intellectuals post threads based on things that happen in real life, then this site would be alot better off, just saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm not in anyway supporting the OP, however. your point about product safety is doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

The world is littered with Chinese products that have been found to fail to meet national and/or international safety standards. There have been many health scares and product recalls for this very reason.

Personally after living there for a while I wouldn't for a second assume that any Chinese made products are safe under combustion. Hell I wouldn't assume they were safe under any circumstances.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
You do realize that would include all chiness people as well as everyone around the world, your idea is flawed, imust reconmend you get physological help, for your safety and the safety of others around you.

"you only know what your brain is telling you" if there is a chemical imbalance reality may seem differnt, because your brain is unable to interupt what is real and what is made by your imagenation, thus it would seem so real you think its real, in other words you need help.

ATS has enough people starting threads based on the voices they hear in thier head, so might i suggest you cease posting untill those voices are gone (assuming you hear voices, there could be something totally differnt wrong with you)

Finnally if less crazies post and more intellectuals post threads based on things that happen in real life, then this site would be alot better off, just saying.

By "interupt" I think you meant, interpret and "a lot" is two words, Mr Intellectual.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
reply to post by spookfish

OK - here it is everyone - I got a clear pic now!

Come on!!

You can't go from a photo with an invisible circuit to one zoomed in so far there is absolutely no context. How about trying somewhere in the middle? Take a photo with the whole circuit and some of the triangle.

I've done my best to be polite with you but now you're taking the mickey. This looks exactly like the alarm stickers i'm always peeling off CDs I buy. You know the ones they deactivate at the cashier so you don't set off the alarm when leaving the shop.

If you can provide a photo that is reasonable, visible, and shows context and your claims hold up as a result I'll send you a lifetimes supply of photo ink cartridges. No better yet, if you DONT supply a reasonable photo I WILL send you ink cartridges routed via the Yemen.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

Lacing your racism in humour doesnt make you smart or funny ... it just tells people with half a brain what a stupid ignorant racist you are. Why is this trash even allowed on here?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
'yall retarded. really? you believe this #? this guy, if not joking, really belongs in a mental hospital, because either way, he is screwed.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My mouse just blew up, I lost my hand....
Should have listened....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So if all Chinese products have the ability to release poison into the air, wont it also kill Chinese too???
China is full if Chinese made products....
Also lots of Chinese live abroad and not in China.
UNLESS.... China is going to do some mayor population control and wipe out the whole world.
Oh no some other country is doing that allready....
Maybe the US knows about it and is building those FEMA camps to protect you!!!
Please line up at your nearest FEMA camp.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
There have been many health scares and product recalls for this very reason.

How did they knew that those products were not up to the standards? Because they tested them?

If they did then it means that, at least partially, the products are controlled.

Maybe regulations are different in the US, but I think in the EU things must be tested before entering the market, not after.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hahahhahahaha
Best thread ever. Stupidest most made up conspiracy story I've read in a while. So please tell me how you put a radio receiver and poison delivery system in a toy without it being visible at all, plenty of people have taken apart made in china products whether intentionally or unintentionally and people would have seen these things that shouldn't be there. And I'm sorry you can't do all that (radio receiver device which releases poison lol) at "nano technology" level. Don't just use cool science terms you heard about to blanket explain your silly ass stories. I seriously hope you're just a troll and not this delusional.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
Ok here is the original close up with a web cam :

And here is a close up of that close up, with a digital camera :

As you can see, on the top pic, if you look slightly to the left of the white circle - this is the close up part of the bottom image.

Thanks,

Deny Ignorance.

What you have stated is incorrect. The second image is not a close up of part of the first image. Even assuming you are not lying and the second image is of something on your vacuum, the pics were taken with two different cameras took these shots.

How is it that you only took one shot of this circuit? You waited until you could get your hands on a digital camera and you took only one photo. Any normal person would have taken loads of pics of different sizes from different angles etc.

Please can someone with photo analysis expertise do one of those exif data examinations, I've a feeling the second image wasn't taken today.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vingorat
'yall retarded. really? you believe this #? this guy, if not joking, really belongs in a mental hospital, because either way, he is screwed.

Lol you actually had to sign up and creat a new account just to say that?

Welcome to ATS bro.

TruthMaster

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

WTF!!? This is madness. Who is your reliable source? If this turns out to be true, China is a devious ingenious bastard. Haha, this is the most outlandish thing I've heard as of yet. Nice post. Star and flag.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This thread sums up just how stupid and insecure people on ATS are, and why I rarely contribute anymore.

It is blatantly obvious that the OP is having a bit of a joke and being creative, and he had the decency to post it in Skunk Works, this thread is actually more eye opening than most of the stuff being posted in the Breaking Alternative News Forum and the General Conspiracies forum.

I guarantee that in a few years time this WILL actually scare most people when the technology is advanced; then you will not be calling 'Racist' or 'FearMongerer'.

Most members here jump on every thread without any critical thinking faculty whatsoever, but think you are enlightened because you are part of over 50% of the world population that 'TPTB' are running the show. Its scary, it realy is.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
if you wanna help...get a better camera pls

or even learn to focus and use light
edit on 28-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

If you read the post correctly, my dear friend, you would notice that I have clearly wrote - first pic taken with a web cam, the other, (which is a close up of the web cam pic) - taken with a digital camera. So yes, you are correct - two cameras.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join