It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Luckily for me I've already had my toast today. Also does it make a difference if its made in China or just assembled in China?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by 547000

If there are people on ATS who lack the insight to understand that the OP is just poking a stick at those who make absurd, fear-mongering posts by creating his own scenario that is too absurd for even the worst "B" film spy-thriller movie, then they will hopefully start wising up pretty soon.

edit on 28/11/10 by JustMike because: typo

Problem is there are people who truly believe this kind of BS.

IMO this is right up there with FEMA death camps, and there are plenty who go on and on about those ignoring the evidence used to already debunk the entire conspiracy.

It can be funny when you see threads like this, but the person starting them should really consider how it completely destroys their credibility.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What about my shi' tzu barney? Is it good enough to just throw him in the bathtub, or do I have to .... you know.... make him "go to sleep"?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

As long as you remove the six "AAA" batteries from him first it should be fine. Also is he wearing an electronic cat flap collar? If so the cat flap has to go too, in fact to be sure just remove your entire door.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

i've lways liked you anonymous and you have some good points,, but seriously we would like a bit more info thanks

Same here brother. I never made you out to be a troll or fearmonger before. But given the nature of the claim you're making we're gonna need those pictures to take this seriously.
Until then I;m the only thing going into my bathtub.
Peace, friend

Can you tell us where to examine products for these "bugs", what they loook like, what types of products they are in? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
these posts are ruining ATS

Fearmongering with not 1 link to any evidence

we should have a anti flag system to ban this waste of space.
edit on (28/11/10) by ashwhy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have learned one thing in my 50+ years and that is the truth is often stranger than fiction.

Just saying, keep an open mind. I thought that's why most of us were here anyways.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"

I'll be waiting for it.

On the other hand I think I'm confusing you with someone else since you only joined a few weeks ago.

ME

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
Please, check over my other posts, I'm not a troll. Seriously. I just want to help.

I don't believe you. without a link to this "really reliable source" why should I? If you truly have something of value to tell us and genuinely want to help then we'll be waiting for that important info.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This OP has one effect...

Made me realize just how much of my crap is made in China...

It is a sad situation.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

is this some joke???

I live in china, and I've visited quite few manufacturing facilities, let's say produce memory modules,I did not see anything suspicious.. what a load of BS. you should be banned for such topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ok - I have photographic evidence - I have dismantled my 2009 chinese Vacuum cleaner - and what do you know! - in the underside of the case, I can see, and have photographed (Up Close) what appears to be circuitry inside the plastic. Someone please help me upload the photos - I have two - one of the vacuum and one of the close up of the area in question. No joke. I just don't know how to upload the photos.
edit on 28-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
OMG WTF?

Panic, panic, crisis...

My girlfriend is Chinese, and was born of Chinese parents in China.

What should I do with her? I don't fancy trying to take her apart to find the offending "device". Should I perhaps submerge her in the bath with other Chinese electrical products, perhaps with them still plugged in?

This is a serious situation and should have a wider audience...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have recently finshed reading Michael Critchons novel " Prey" en.wikipedia.org...

Prey is a novel by Michael Crichton based on a nano-robotic threat to human-kind, first published in hardcover in November 2002 and as a paperback in November 2003 by HarperCollins. Like Jurassic Park, the novel serves as a cautionary tale about developments in science and technology; in this case, nanotechnology, genetic engineering and artificial intelligence.

The book features relatively new advances in the computing/scientific community, such as artificial life, emergence (and by extension, complexity), genetic algorithms, and agent-based computing.

After reading that I believe anything is possible.
Joking aside this would make a great idea for a book / film. Op you should get started before I nick your idea . Now where did I put Spielberg's number?

link   
reply to post by ashwhy

I think the point of this thread is to show how absurd things are getting here on ATS. I am a bit stunned and frankly disappointed to see the negative comments of "fearmongering" here. As several members (including myself) have already said, the OP's posted assertions are so obviously and patently ridiculous that anyone who even suspects they might be true is in serious need of a reality check. Maybe they should take less notice of the inane drivel dished out daily in the tabloids and their TV equivalents and start using their own discernment. Then the penny just might drop.

It seems that we have some members who lack even the most basic ability to analyze -- and who apparently think the OP is being serious -- now that's pretty scary.

Meanwhile, I wouldn't be surprised if some people on certain "other" conspiracy sites discover the OP and start spreading it around and going into their hysterical "omg we're all gonna die!" panic mode, as it seems they do at least a couple of times a week... But if it wasn't this thread that set them off they'd find another one in short order. They always do.

Please just take the thread for what it obviously is: a dig at those who aparrently just cannot live a day without something to freak out about.

Mike

edit on 28/11/10 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
SNIP.... I just don't know how to upload the photos.
edit on 28-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

Ok I'll bite...

Go to imageshack.us...

Click browse to find the pics on your pc, do that once for each pic then click upload. Post the links here after.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Oh no... I'm screwed! There is a huge electrical store down the road... Maybe I'll break in tonight and destroy all their stock!!
Or I should I move house... I'm really scared now!!

Yeah right... Stupid guy who made this thread... I think I'll take my chances..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by chukka

Ohs nos
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4115600abbcb.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by chukka

I understand your concern, but the overwhelming majority of Chinese people are just as decent, honest and caring as those any other nation. Your girlfriend will be fine and you don't need to worry.

Trust me.

The only ones to worry about are some of that nation's leaders, who just as in some other countries, might actually be robots...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Please someone embed, don't know how.

img577.imageshack.us...

and close up

img80.imageshack.us...

!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chukka

I think the only way is to "dismantle" your chinese friend.

I tried with by shi'tzu barney just to put him in the bathtub, but he splashed and bit when I tried to hold him under the water.

I put him in the microwave, but it got kind of smokey and smelly in the house, after he stopped yelping & screaming.

Now, I am trying to verify that the electronic microcircuitry has been destroyed. The disassembly process is, of course, messy. After the microwave, barney kind of smells like pork, which distracts me from looking through all of the messy parts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join