It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

Wow..just when you thought you had heard it all on ATS a post like this one pops up..

Awesome..

edit on 28-11-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Who the hell flagged and stared this? This is just fearmongering.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Oh #, the hot tub I am drowning all my electronics is MADE IN CHINA! WTF do I do now? help! help!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You'd probably be best putting everything "Made in China" from 2001 into the bath right now.

If my clothes, towels, bedclothes, hair brush, hair clips, dishes, utensils, jewelry, shoes, rugs, drapes and all my electrical appliances and more have not killed me since 2001 - what? The little wee nano particles are on some little tiny timer?

This is fear mongering at it's absolute base of the barrel and scum of the bucket folks. Take note, you might not see something like this again for a long time.

peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I know this has all the hallmarks of a hoax. Especially as I can't reveal my source. It will possibly put his/her life in danger. I'm in the process of taking apart some products of mine and posting pictures with close-ups showing the technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

i've lways liked you anonymous and you have some good points,, but seriously we would like a bit more info thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
IMHO if this is all I have to worry about today Im glad (a non story) I'll play along.

edit on 28-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

i've lways liked you anonymous and you have some good points,, but seriously we would like a bit more info thanks

I'm taking apart some products here to take photos, if you can give me a few hours here - I should have done this first then included photos in OP... hindsight is a wonderful thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

If there are people on ATS who lack the insight to understand that the OP is just poking a stick at those who make absurd, fear-mongering posts by creating his own scenario that is too absurd for even the worst "B" film spy-thriller movie, then they will hopefully start wising up pretty soon.

That being said, perhaps it might be better for a moderator to move this thread to the "jokes" forum so such people won't become unduly alarmed. However, even if it had been started in such a forum, there would probably still be a few people who would not even notice the forum it was in and who would protest that the OP is fear-mongering.

Regards,

Mike
edit on 28/11/10 by JustMike because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm absolutely crapping myself now.
my house doesn't have a bath. We only have showers here. What do I do? Could I just hose every thing down?

/Idiocy

Could you post a link to your "reliable source" or is it sauce?

edit on 28/11/2010 by who-me? because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

His source or sauce?? Probably black soy sauce, like they often use in Chinese takeaways...

If you have no bath then I guess you could take them all down to the local swimming center. Not sure if you have to pay extra to bring in a load of appliances though. You could say you're using the big TV as a floatie...

By the way, if anyone is still taking this seriously...then I just don't know what else to say.

Mike

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Who the hell flagged and stared this? This is just fearmongering.

Anyone who reads this and is gripped by fear, deserves to be scared. Seriously? Does someone really believe this stuff? Surely not.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I wish someone would have warned me about unplugging my electronics first.

Also I couldn't do it all in one go because my wife was asleep in the bath. I did like the crackling noise and the smell of bacon though. She's a heavy sleeper, I can't seem to wake her up to make my lunch.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Half the parts on my truck are from china so I drove it in to the river.............thank god for quick thinking all most hat a cat-tastrophe

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I can't believe I am even posting to this thread.

First off, anonymousanonymous, where did you get that avatar?
There was a member here from awhile back that had the same one...
Not 18 days ago either. A few years.

Secondly, anyone and I mean ANYONE, who is taking this seriously should stop looking at this site.

The entire post is either in jest or just an outright instigation.

If it was a joke, it's funny.
You'd have to drown everything you own.

I think the OP is just being the same as all the rest of threads I see lately.
Blatantly disingenuous.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

Exactly. Couldn't agree more. And what bothers me is that even though this is obviously a gag the OP is catching flack for "fearmongering", while at the same time there are members posting utter nonsense on here almost daily and trying to assert it's valid -- and who get starred and flagged.

Go figure...

Mike

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I think I love you

BTW, I think someone is a little delusional, or perhaps they saw the episode of Dr Who on the BBC a couple of days ago featuring the Atmos in-car system controlled by aliens which also releases poison gas around the world to try and convert the Earth into a cloning colony.

OP, if you're going to start fear threads, at least be a little bit more original and don't steal a storyline from one of the biggest Sci-fi shows on the planet.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yeah, seriously. Should I unplug the electrical appliances before I throw them into the bathtub? Couldn't I just stand in the water and dump in the radios and toasters and stuff while they're still plugged in?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This thread should be flagged - bring it to the front page, it might even wake a few people up and allow them to see how utterly stupid they are being. If it prevents one person from blindly following the heard then its done a decent job.

Flag this thread. Spread fear amongst the idiots.

rofl no r'ly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join