It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Hi there,

Is you user name a reference to the Illuminatus! Chronicles? That basically fits in with this thread....

Check it out by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea?

Book Link

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ya cause digital cameras have nanotech-level zoom /eyeroll.
"Nanotechnology, shortened to "nanotech", is the study of manipulating matter on an atomic and molecular scale. Generally nanotechnology deals with structures sized between 1 to 100 nanometer in at least one dimension, and involves developing materials or devices within that size"

please just admit you're trolling already~
edit on 28-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Seems a bit far fetched, kind of like furbies being spys. LOL

I will say however that the heart of this message is a good one. BUY AMERICIAN MADE products people! At least us Americans should. You almost cant find any true blue american made products anymore. China took our market away by offering cheaper products, and now almost everything on the shelves is made in China.

You want to boost our economy, get some pride back into the workplace and create more high quality items. Beat the Chinese at thier own game, cause they are winning the war already, they have our money.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

Oh man, I wish people would read the whole thread before commenting. I mean, seriously. I've said a number of times that this particular circuit can be seen with the naked eye.

/eyeroll.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous

Originally posted by darkest4

Oh man, I wish people would read the whole thread before commenting. I mean, seriously. I've said a number of times that this particular circuit can be seen with the naked eye.

/eyeroll.

A circuit is a circuit, not that you even posted a real picture you took, what proof is there that it has anything to do with anything you said. Not to mention, you said that these things use nanotechnology so we can't see them and thats why no one has noticed, now youre posting pictures of circuits supposedly visible to your digital camera... so which the hell is it? You're contradicting yourself. Why would your vaccuum cleaner need a circuit to activate its super poison when all the other made in china stuff just uses "nano technology" and has no out of place circuits? Make up your mind, troll.
edit on 28-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

That book has changed my life. I read something new that i missed everytime i read it. Genius book. Robert Anton Wilson is one of the most prolific authors of the 20th century in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by spookfish
There have been many health scares and product recalls for this very reason.

How did they knew that those products were not up to the standards? Because they tested them?

If they did then it means that, at least partially, the products are controlled.

Maybe regulations are different in the US, but I think in the EU things must be tested before entering the market, not after.

They knew some of the products were not up to standards when people started getting sick.

Take the lead paint used on Chinese toys as just one example. I googled 'china toys lead paint' and the first result speaks volumes:

www.nytimes.com...
madeinchinaproductrecalls.com...
www.usrecallnews.com...

These are not one off occurrences they are widespread. China is well known for flouting health and safety regs. They even put poison in baby milk.

And even when they supply examples for inspection that meet safety requirements it doesn't mean the following manufacturing run will also meet said regs. There is very little monitoring of standards in the EU once a product has initially made it through safety testing. I would imagine the situation is even worse in the US with the total corruption of the relevant consumer safety organizations by corporative lobbyists.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

You're right, as far as I know, retesting of the products is mostly done by private consumers organisations, but it's done.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

No you are incorrect. If English is not your first language then I wholly understand.

I was making a jovial point about the technicality of your particular use of English. I knew what you meant to say but what your English actually said was that the second image taken with a digital camera was a close up shot of the original image taken with a web cam. i.e. a photo of a photo. I can't explain it any more simply than that. A lame attempt at humour and apologies it was lost on a Non-English speaker.

Why are you avoiding answering all your critics relevant questions/

OK nevermind your in the HOAX bin

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

A lame attempt at humour and apologies it was lost on a Non-English speaker.

It was, at least for me.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is definitely up there with the most retarded things I have ever seen another person claim.

I swear there must be an operation in progress to discredit this website (and others like it). If it is not an op then it must just be that sooo many sheeple are realising that they have been spoon fed lies their whole life that they don't understand how to take it and then just jump on any old band wagon!

Seriously mate (original poster) lay off the cannabis for a while

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
About time this hit the HOAX bin.

Where's your source who speaks mandarin (the language you don't speak)?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: double post

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
OP I'd still love to see a genuine photo showing this circuit, and I'll even ignore the fact that at first you stated that it's location was immediately below the triangle, while now claiming it's next to the white circle.

Originally posted by ANSPHAR

That book has changed my life. I read something new that i missed everytime i read it. Genius book. Robert Anton Wilson is one of the most prolific authors of the 20th century in my opinion.

Me too. Blew me away. Changed my paradigm completely and forever.

It took me a long time to read it as you need to jump right in and follow the ride to the bitter without putting the book down for a few days at a time. Every time i did that I'd have to start all over again. Whenever I'm asked to lend out my spare copy I always warn them that they'll probably hate the first 300 pages and give up on the book entirely. I also inform them that if they can get through the complete insanity of the first 300 or so pages it'll get much easier on your brain and by the end you'll be wowed by it.

I still remember the way I felt when I read the "No spitting by order of the Management" passage. It was like the biggest eureka moment for me.

I instantly knew the reasons behind a plethora of local government, council and corporate decisions that under examination refused to give up any rationale for their implementation. Items as trivial as road signs warning to slow to below 30mph just as you enter the 50mph zone; and adding traffic lights to places that don't need them. Or indeed cutting the budgets and limiting the amounts claimable for housing benefit while at the same time telling the social housing organization to massively increase their rents.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

A lame attempt at humour and apologies it was lost on a Non-English speaker.

It was, at least for me.

No worries it was written specifically for the OP.

I figured it would be lost on you anyway

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry, I cannot part with my PS3... Love my COD:BO too much...

BUT... China IS adding circuitry to items that can 'turn on' and a mic will pick up things.. maybe even video on some things.

Remember the LCD Photo frame things? 3 seperate times they have virii detected in the memory.. It also transfered to your thumbdrive the second you stick it in...

I DO know they are doing things.. but poison gas? Dunno.. I do hate poison gas tho.. so does Howard Stern..
Ronnie nearly DDT's his car with it to kill bedbugs. lol...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I think you are giving the thread author too much credit. People often make utterly ridiculous threads that they honestly believe contain legit facts; look at all the birther threads.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
I know this is off topic,
, but Badwolf, I love your profile picture. Pan's Labyrinth was one of the best fantasy movies ever made.

Back on topic......well.....theres not really a topic here...

I agree, very intriguing movie from many aspects - and I was amazed to discover that the pale man and faun were also abe sapien from hellboy, the silver surfer from the fantastic four and many other highly deceivingly costumed characters!!
That guy is amazing !

As for the topic in this thread, it's quite clear either buddy is completely mental OR really going full steam ahead with the hoax!

Should be easily cleared up once someone comes up with a different location for his circuit diagram

Until then....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I read the first part of the trilogy. No, this isn't in reference to that but to the actual George Washington who grew hemp, the first President of the USA aka Adam Wieshaupt aka Poseidon aka Mayavudhahar Ulysses Christ II.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

MAN o MAN do I feel like an idiot.
Dude you owe me for one Nippon AR4392FH camera!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join