It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I JUST HEARD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
A woman with a sexy voice,say it was meant to be. Me being psychic,do you happen to be on this site.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spokthunder

Why my voice does not sound like a womans... I'm offended..

No more psychic messages for you !

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I'm guessing that e-harmony doesn't have a conspiracy section? Funny... ATS doesn't have a dating section either.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Clearly emptied the ol' liquor cabinet...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I was surfing the internet the other day, then suddenly I heard a sexy female voice. Apparently a pop under window decided it wanted to run. It was an ad for one of those dating sites where an animated woman talks about the dating site. Now if your computer didn't generate the sexy voice, lucky you.

Earlier in the day, I could have sworn for a fraction of a second I felt something attached to part of my body. It felt good though. Maybe a ghost kissed me. Who knows, I may have a horny ghost living with me. I haven't heard any strange sounds though. Well except yesterday when something mysteriously moved and made a crashing sound. I know there wasn't anything there so that was strange. I did not see anything move but it sounded like it did. It was as if my friendly ghost was displeased with me watching a video on how to skin a rabbit, chop off the legs, remove the insides, and then hang the rabbit meat up to cook. The video didn't show any techniques for how to hang it. I found a rabbit in my back yard the other day and was thinking about it. It could come in handy in a survival situation if I need to start hunting for food. I saw one video for how to hang a rabbit and easily kill it by pulling on it. Snaps the neck real easy. I seem to be getting hungry thinking about this. I've never eaten a rabbit so I'm wondering how it tastes.

For any animal lovers out there reading this, I currently have no plans to kill the rabbit in my back yard. In fact I wouldn't mind if it got fat from eating all the weeds and grass in my yard and the neighbors yards. Chances are it will get hit by a car before it gets too old since I live in the city.
I would like to hear sexy female voices. I thought about doing the electronic voice thing to see if I really do have a ghost but never got around to it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spokthunder
Me being psychic,do you happen to be on this site.

Me being a weirdo, yes i am.

edit on 28/11/10 by locster because: singing the love boat theme

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What was meant to be? Do you know what the voice was referring to?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

you wish!!
haha bro that was to funny.
Maybe who knows? It wasn't me I'm a guy. lol

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I'm guessing that e-harmony doesn't have a conspiracy section? Funny... ATS doesn't have a dating section either.

I can already picture it...

100,000 schizophrenics simultaneously hitting on a dozen female members.

Cover your eyes, ladies. You're going to see a lot of tin foil.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm female and have a sexy voice....
but everyone complains about how
softly I speak making it difficult to
understand me even when right next
to me so I sincerely DOUBT that it was me
you heard...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I heard a women with a smokers voice telling me to get the hell out thanksgiving night but that was my mother in law.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I stayed up late last night and when I was just falling asleep I heard a horn.. like on a kids bike. I shove my husband ( who is a jerk of a practical joker) and he denied doing it and said it was one of you clowns on ATS sending me psychic signals.

Okay, fess up.. which one of you conspiracy clowns was screwing around last night..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
One nite I swear I heard my computer say "Bowsy-wowsy big boy!'. Turned out it was just my roommate on speaker phone.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

My mother in law sings in that same choir.

new topics

top topics

join