It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The use of agent provovoteurs on ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I do not dispute your "contrary" position, but it does not equate to "agents provocateurs."

I, too, am extremely skeptical of a government that considers returning veterans to be among the greatest threats to "national security;" posts, then retracts, lists of "likely suspects" that include peaceful contrarians to the fascist status quo, and advocates "government" intervention into almost every facet of our social, economic and political lives.

BUT, I do not see any "agent provocateur" presence here; unless you take the most inept and (seemingly) ill-informed posts that seem to have little foundation in reality, but wide popular support among the mis-informed.

Those shouldn't count for much, as they appeal to the sheep, who need to be culled, anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

we won't see the agents until the need arises for them to do their jobs of provoking something.

the meme is firmly implanted in peoples minds, however. There are some who see a need to fight for liberty. But the majority see a need to fight for "The American Way Of Life", which has become anything but liberty.

The fight will eventually happen. The status quo will change. But through the use of crafty guidance, the next stage is already set. And Lady Liberty does not have a spot at that table.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh yeah you see the "Shills" on here all the time. The funny ones are the ones that go around screaming that "Chemtrails" have already been debunked on ATS! LOL Yeah right! When they say that, then I know there is a 99% chance I'm dealing with a shill. Most intelligent people that look at even a small amount of evidence know Chemtrails are real. The government even admitted them in their own documents but you can't tell a shill that! They just go right on spouting the lines they are paid to recite like a dumb robot or something. Heck, maybe some of their are basically mind controlled slaves of the illuminati. Their logic is usually child like.

I don't know what it is about the shills but they do not want people to know the truth about 911, ufos and Chemtrails. That's their big 3 it seems.

One way I quickly discover who a shill is by just looking at their posts. 99% of Shills only start barking when you cross into one of the shill kingdoms. I've seen some 911 shills where every single post they've ever done has been to push the government fairy tale about 911! And I mean every post! Like the guy only has one interest in life and it's pushing Bush and Cheney's lies about 911. It's really sick and I feel sorry for people like that because they have literally sold out humanity for 30 pieces of silver. They are just like Judas Iscariot and they will have to live with that choice for the rest of their lives. But I'm very grateful to know that everyday more and more people are waking up because of great sites like ATS. The shills are running around like chickens with their heads chopped off and their lies aren't working anymore. There is an awakening going on worldwide and it's picking up speed. All the money in the world will not be able to stop the truth!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

I totally agree with most of your points but what can you do? Seriously, you can find people who fit the profile of a shill but you can't really call them out because its a free country but their style of debate is shocking, that's why the OP was in the 9/11 forum but it got moved probably for the best.

Don't know much about chemtrails but agent orange, flouride in water, coca-cola in shops, the claim of national secrets, why not some government spraying god knows what up there. Within the scope of humans there exists people willing to do almost any nutty thing they can think of and it's the job of good people to help bad people mend their ways.

Peace

PS the good people seem to be failing.

edit on 8-12-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: spelting for what its worth

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Just try to learn to refrain youself from saying stuff that could cause you trouble with the "authority."
Bascially, halt and think twice before exercising your freedom of speech.

Yeah I hear ya.

Me: Anarchists and all that embrace libertarian values should protest NON-VIOLENTLY.

Disinfo Tool: Yeah let all go [insert insane terrorist act to validate the fascist regime] and go to prison!!!

Me:...nahh thats ok. We are not Terrorist that use fear and violence to get our way.The private interests are the looting terrorists. Remember to tip me for the advice with your rather large stolen tax payer salary.
edit on 26-1-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Unless, someone deals her in...

Put your hands in the air...

To the agents of the power that is not... One hand winner take all

It really is much simpler... At the end of the day the agents on here are a sad lot...

You listening.. You got stuck with a stupid assignment... When we both know ATS is mostly therapeutic.. they run there mouths like 25 year old high school football champs...then go back to the sells floor...

You know what I bet you would find funny... You can pick up blue(or any colored) food dye.. If i remember correctly, it comes in chapstick type container...

their is that water cooler...it is so close... just dye their teeth blue... can you see it...

Now what ever you dodo not consider using jack daniels in the bosses morning coffee...

You know you want to mess with your bosses for giving you such a lame low priority assignment.. I am pretty sure some of the members here could help you devise pranks to pull on them..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

I have to agree with your first commenter to this post, 'backinblack', that it seems unlikely that a website with this many members discussing the topics that WE do, that these types would not be present.

Oh,to be sure, there was a time that I argued against the existence of disinfo agents. My initial reaction was that people had simply become so paranoid, that they were seeing dark figures in every corner and every shadow. But it was that rather heated thread that led me to a quiet bit of observation and research... and that led further still to a 180-degree change of viewpoint.

I do not, however, suggest in any way that we should worry about these types because aside from what you may feel personally assured on, there's no certain way to identify them publicly beyond a doubt. Witch hunts invariably cause harm to the innocent and create division where none should exist.

In my opinion, we should simply be very mindful of their presence and assume that if we should cross some hidden tripwire, we will find out either through the ATS administrators or privately via some other form of message.

Aside from that, the only thing we have to fear... is fear itself.

edit on 26-1-2011 by redoubt because: typo

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join