It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga's nuclear WWIII prediction for November 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
www.theastralworld.com...

What does everyone think of Baba Vanga's prophecies?

2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014. 2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off. 2014: As another result of the chemicals and nuclear weapons during the war, most of the world population will have skin cancer and other skin diseases. 2016: Europe is nearly uninhabited. 2018: China will become the new superpower. The exploiters will become the exploited.

If this is accurate at all, the excrement has just hit the fan...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The old babe has been posted before, but never got much [lay....Seems the majority opinion was overall rather distainful of babs powers of prophecy....
I see there are a few red faced web bots out there by now too...baba and the web bots coincided on that one Nov 7....!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Personally, Baba's predictions are a lot more relevant than the ridiculous "November 6th" prediction that was doing the rounds here earlier this month and late last month. There's still 2 days left of November 2010 so we will just sit back and wait.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

how come europeans always get the bum deal?!?!?! if the earth crust shifts then europe will be completely submerged with tsunamis, if war kicks off then europe will be completely irradicated!...doesnt matter what happens were f****d!!!...im in the uk....if this does come to pass i wont be going quietly into the night ....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

NWO

I'm with you on this one...... It appears that as Europeans, everyone one else appears to either be like us or get rid of us...!!

I will not go quietly either so that's two of us ''standing up'' for ourselves...

Regards
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This is from wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga:

Pravda, Vanga predicted break out of Third World War in 2010, 25 May 2009. However, according to close friends, Vanga was not the type to voice predictions she saw if they were catastrophic because she knew that chaos that would ensue around those she told. So, it is unsure that these predictions are correct or not.

So maybe it's just a hoax. But on the other side these tensions between North- and Southkorea could lead to a serious war. We will see...
edit on 28-11-2010 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperZepto

Well all I can say is that there are only a bit less than two full days left in November, 2010.... I'll go out tomorrow to purchase lots of popcorn and beer... I do hope the war will be televised.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

he remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off.

Yeah, right, only you (or her) forgot that Europe is habited by millions of Muslims. Bull*.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto

2018: China will become the new superpower. The exploiters will become the exploited.

It depends on who you mean by the exploited/ers I guess...and this is the problem with 'prophecies' like these.
Define exploited? Define exploiters?

China has been subjugating and exploiting its own people for eons..murdering its own citizens, esp girl children, abusing its power, military and political, via its subjugated satellites for decades.
They have directly been responsible for the abuse and enslavement of the people of North Korea as much as NK's puppet leadership is and they have taken their land grabbing control schemes to Oceania, into Upper Asia, Africa and the Middle East twisting values, logic and fact to suit themselves.

And, having bought up much of what was left of the habitable lands in Africa, they have finacially enslaved millions to work or die, sending their own lower classes there and to Saud and India to work for pittances and die in slums. In Africa they routinely murder people who have owned the land they build on for ages and who inhabited the continent ages before the Sino-Russian arms treaties allowed a greater free flow of heavy weapons into that country and so agitated tribal warfare...they even tried to buy up Australian farming land to assure food supply and feed their uncontainable and unsustainable growth rate..

I personally cant begin to consider China an 'exploited' nation of people by any scope of that word, certainly not exploited by any significant group outside of its own government...who are theives extraordinary and masters of deception...and who, through extreme classism, cultural hostage taking, and the application of social burden, remain a beastial cruel race, even to their own.

Like most political 'prophets', BV is simply regurgitating a tic tac toe timeline of geopolitical history easily fore-read simply by knowing the past expertly. The names chnage the game remains the same. Prophecies like these speak nothing of unexpected new facts or events, only generalised possibilities which are as vague and open to interpretation as some astrologers predictions are in the sunday papers.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
No a BIG fail on this one. She has been discredited on numerous predictions.

new topics

top topics

join