It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Huge Female Fight Breaks Out Over Last Copy Of “Pink Friday”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Well it wasn't meant to be racist it's just typically the ghettos = mostly minorities, on average (fact). I been to a mall & never saw this at any mall I went to, even on black friday, but like I said I don't go to the known hotspots, you know, near lower income housing.Also where we were this friday was mostly minorities, but it was rural, it wasn't ghetto and everybody acted civilzed. So no it isn't even typical of minorities, just typical of the ghetto was my point. It makes a difference where you are raised.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

We have our fair share of idiots over hear. Quite happy to trample over one another for some clothing made in sweat shops in the third world. It makes me feel scared and sick at the same time.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Thanks. That was lots of fun to watch.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You may want to check into things before making comments like that. This is something that happens mainly one day a year and it doesn't happen at every store. For the most part this is usually an isolated event for whatever reason it happens who knows. During BF it is usually a bit chaotic but for the amount of Wal Marts in this country these activities about fights and people getting hurt badly are miniscule compared to the amount of people that are shopping on BF.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I always say if you want to be treated like a human being you should start by acting like one. I guess they don't know that.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I didn't think you were meaning it as any racial comment, but just watch someone will think that it was. I hate to even think about going to any mall or stores for that matter on BF because of what chaotic situation may happen;.I have not seen this type of situation at any store or mall I have been to, but it is in the back of my mind that this could happen at anytime and anywhere on BF.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

Trash fight over trash.

DITTO

But this is what happens when we coddle human kind. We turn into greedy materialists who *MUST HAVE* whatever is this seasons rave. I mean people, get over it. It's a CD. If you really have to have it, you can buy it on iTunes. Or just run to another store somewhere else. No need to fight over it.

But like acrux said, trash fight over trash.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

HA better yet download it off of torrent sites... we need to show them this is garbage we wn't pay money for (most of what they put on the market entertainment wise is garbage anymore!) These actions is what keeps the global scam running, will we never learn that nobady is worth a few million dollar income, much less a billion dollar income, nobody, not even the smartest man in the world deserves to have 75 percent of the wealth of all humanity!!! These people are just not aware of how much they're feeding the greed frenzy. But I expected this over an itouch or maybe a ipad or kindle but over a CD it really is kind of ironically funny. I mean especially since it can be gotten free and not feed the greed machine!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

And all Asians eat dogs....

Come on now

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have to agree about 'trash fighting over trash'. Give the cattle an excuse to stampede or breed, and they'll do it every time. Filth.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You ought to get out more if you think this represents "typical" American behavior, OP.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Now we know why a lot of people in the world think that Americans
are pure BS. I am inclined to believe that to a point, and I am American.
Why do these morons act this way over a piece of crap so-called music
CD? Someone that is mostly unknown but to a handful of idiots. This
crap music probably isn't worth the plastic it is recorded on. But hey,
let's freak out over it and fight over it and act like cave people over it.
A freaking CD? Are these dimwads human at all?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Please someone, show me a country where they have sales equivalent to black Fridays sales, and I'm sure you can find videos of people fighting and being trampled!

edit on 11/28/2010 by aayler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by MAC269

Here you go.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

What a load of crap ...LOL...hard to belive someone would fight over this garbage.....

Unreal...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Looks just like animals scrapping over food.

Seen it at the zoo plenty.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Even though this is typical American behavioral actions. I blame the parents and the actions of the people.

I blame Anime.

have you seen Dragonball Z sales?!!! its horrific!

Anyhow, I would say it is more typical Irish behavior...I mean, if we are going to cast out racial steriotypes...I think the irish have the streetfighting meme moreso than America.

We do the couch potato thing..thats our corner.

thats a joke right? why the irish bashing?

People spend too much time looking at the tv and billboards to find out how to be happy.what to buy what to wear, whats cool. then the media create the demand for the tripe they are trying to sell you and hype it up.they also try to make it seem scarce.

I cant understand the mindset of people who que up overnight,sleep on the street so they can buy the new apple whatsitthingy, or the new crappy potter book is released and people get so excited crowds gather at the release.you see interviews with the shoppers after wards and if its like they are complete as they hug their new thingy.its crazy.

if you like to read fine,if ya like technology cool,but cant you wait for a few more days after the release date before you buy it? does your life feel that empty unless you get updated smartpack 9000 as soon as it released?

thats why theres chaos,we're all consumers,and if we think the stuff is scarce or a must have item we go into primal dog eat dog mode for the bone.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When one observes them in their natural habitat you can watch as potential ownership of a material possession can cause total unrest within the social group. Possessions that are deemed "off the hook" by the group's elders become a status symbol, and ownership of said possession is of paramount importance, surpassing etiquette, humor, combat prowess, and even the welfare of offspring. Sadly, the elder's decisions aren't even based on merit, rather, they are based subtle but unseen influence of the ruling class.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
When one observes them in their natural habitat you can watch as potential ownership of a material possession can cause total unrest within the social group. Possessions that are deemed "off the hook" by the group's elders become a status symbol, and ownership of said possession is of paramount importance, surpassing etiquette, humor, combat prowess, and even the welfare of offspring. Sadly, the elder's decisions aren't even based on merit, rather, they are based subtle but unseen influence of the ruling class.

indeed.

but theres a few comments about ghettos,and trashy people or being Irish,Its people.thats it.sure they are probably lower in the social scheme of things but stressed out this time of the year,was in a position where all that stress built up and the panic of the adreniline of needing to get that one thing that will fufill them.well they think that. dont seperate yourself from them. cause you think you live in a bigger house or can afford a better neighbourhood.people adapt to their enviorment,people are people,not trash cause they didnt go to college and wear a suit to work.not condoning the actions but a poor kid steals a jacket and hes scum and gets done,some banker or politician swindles huge sums and gets away with it cause they are seen as a higher class of people.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I always wait for the crowds to get unruly. I am a very large man. While I am compassionate, I have no qualms about laying someone out on their back when they are running around the mall with their head up their butt and run into me. Most often it is kids, who think the mall is a park in which to run and play grab ass.

There is a certain segment of America represented in that video. A segment that doesn't know anything about downloading music. That is all I am saying.
edit on 28-11-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please tell me the GREAT robert Del naja AKA massive attacks
front man genius is not behind this crap?
It cant be so!
c'mon i mean,Blue lines
protection
no protection
mezzanine
100th window
massive attack collected.
and now this! i am a big fan but this is crap!
and not worth fighting over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join