It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hajj grandmother 'prayed for him to be Muslim'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
www.google.com...

US President Barack Obama's Kenyan grandmother says she prayed during a hajj pilgrimage to Mecca for the American leader to convert to Islam, a newspaper revealed on Thursday.

Your not going to believe this

The paper said that Omar was in Saudi Arabia on pilgrimage along with her son, Obama's uncle Saeed Hussein Obama, and four of her grandchildren.

The family appeared to have been hosted by the Saudi government for hajj. Saeed thanked King Abdullah for his "kind hospitality," the paper said.

www.google.com...

Sadly I find this sicking
while this proves his Islamic, forced to claim that his a Christan.

Why don't you just all don't vote at the polls during the election? it will make no difference really.

edit on 28-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sadly I find this sicking while this proves his Islamic, forced to claim that his a Christan.

I could not understand your grammar that well but are you saying this somehow proves Obama is really Islamic but is forced to say his a christian?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
erm...if this "proves he is islamic", then why would the grandmother pray he convert to islam?

sort of me praying that my dog become a dog..

if anything, it proves he is not islamic.

and I agree...you shouldn't vote...ever.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What am I not going to believe? That part of Obama's family is Muslim? We already knew that. You really think that Obama's grandmother praying for this makes Obama a Muslim? Interesting logic.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Seems like a political propaganda and disinformation campaign is being attempted by the OP.

We're onto you and your games!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Mods delete This post? thanks sorry for the double post.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Seems like a political propaganda and disinformation campaign is being attempted by the OP.

We're onto you and your games!

Oh please not that nonsense again

@phatpackage

I could not understand your grammar that well but are you saying this somehow proves Obama is really Islamic but is forced to say his a christian?

Well alot of Americans in the past viewed America as a christian nation would be more upsetting to a christian to hear that or to find if obama was really or is Muslim and has Islamic roots from childhood, eg going to a Muslim school Celebrating Islamic Holidays during your childhood or teenhood.

Sorry about my grammar, i am grammar is fine, its just i didn't want to add anything more in the post.

edit on 28-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: Sorry for the double post

edit on 28-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Not nice when the roles are reversed eh?

But seriously, how does it prove he is Muslim when his grand mother recently prayed for him to become one?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
My grandmother once prayed I'd be a doctor.

To be perfectly honest given the current economical situation I really wish her prayers had been answered.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

His childhood or teen hood tells a different story on the religious aspect.

www.youtube.com...

Obamas Family is largely connected with the Saudi kings family

Do i need to bring this video to make my point?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

everybody is already perfect aware of the fact that obama has muslim roots in kenya. What your saying is the same tripe thats been said on these boards since obama started running for office. Just because somebody has muslim roots does not make them unfit to be president. This is america for christ sake.....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
From the horses mouth:

"I've been to the same church _ the same Christian church _ for almost 20 years," Obama said, stressing the word Christian and drawing cheers from the faithful in reply. "I was sworn in with my hand on the family Bible. Whenever I'm in the United States Senate, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. So if you get some silly e-mail ... send it back to whoever sent it and tell them this is all crazy. Educate."

Source

Moreover... His religion has no bearing upon his ability to hold public office, regardless of what that religion may be.

My prayer for my grandchildren... May they be wise enough to not fall pray to divisive, agenda driven rhetoric and propaganda.

~Heff
edit on 11/28/10 by Hefficide because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Many Americans would be wrong..This country was founded on freedom of religion. That means you may worship as you see fit..or not.

That is what Is SUPPOSED to separate us from other Theocracies.

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
Many Americans would be wrong..This country was founded on freedom of religion. That means you may worship as you see fit..or not.

That is what Is SUPPOSED to separate us from other Theocracies.

Peace

freedom of religion did not include Islam, do you know even how old the document was written?
the Constitution of the United States of America was written September 17, 1787 before the start of the first Muslim immigrants started to come.

From the 1880s to 1914, several thousand Muslims immigrated to the United States from the Ottoman Empire

That means you may worship as you see fit..or not.

Oh you mean like worshiping the Sharia law? building the mosques where the Islamic community may see fit but the locals don't?

Why doesn't the Saudi Kingdom allow churches? if they allow churches to be built it will be a different.

editby]edit on 28-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

freedom of religion did not include Islam, do you know even how old the document was written?
the Constitution of the United States of America was written September 17, 1787 before the start of the first Muslim immigrants started to come.

Come on now, freedom of religion isn't exclusionary. Our Constitution does not say "except for Muslims". It says:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Source (as if one were really needed here)

Can you kindly direct me to the part that says "Only for those religions currently extant and operational at the time and date of signing"?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

So in other words You support Islamization Eupore already has seen the dark side of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

What does Europe have to do with American Constitutional concepts? Or with our sitting President? Disregarding that, if you actually talk to the average European, as I do every day on ATS, most will tell you that the Islam issue is hyperbole and that they, in their daily lives, do not experience it whatsoever.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

From the 1880s to 1914, several thousand Muslims immigrated to the United States from the Ottoman Empire

Oh you mean like worshiping the Sharia law? building the mosques where the Islamic community may see fit but the locals don't?

Why doesn't the Saudi Kingdom allow churches? if they allow churches to be built it will be a different.

Sorry but I refuse to argue against bigotry.

Good luck with that.

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thank you Heff....I will also add.

As someone said before..A man convinced against his will..is of the same opinion still.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

What does Europe have to do with American Constitutional concepts? Or with our sitting President? Disregarding that, if you actually talk to the average European, as I do every day on ATS, most will tell you that the Islam issue is hyperbole and that they, in their daily lives, do not experience it whatsoever.

~Heff

if you actually talk to the average European,

I Do I have freinds in Germany, Holland and Elsewhere in Eupore they always tell and update me and our family

in their daily lives, do not experience it whatsoever

typical response from you
Here are videos where they acting as if its the middle east or rather are trying to claim more personal goals
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Seems to me like your a strong supporter of Islam.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join