It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mason Man who decapitated mother, speaks. Blames God, Masons, and Black Magic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

practices that are illegal for them to conduct

What do Mason's practice that is illegal? Don't tell me to google it or ask a mason. That is a cowardly response. Please prove your allegations on illegal practices performed by masons? Bet you can't but I'm open to be proven wrong!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Sorry, phat,

I have to tell you that black magic is real, and evil is real.

Try to avoid evil.

Peace and aloha which equals love - the reason I keep saying aloha, is because aloha means love, and I am thinking about the miners.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Thank You so much for replying respectfully. I am interested how is Black Magic real. I have never seen proof. Can you point me the right way!

Cheers

Mate

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Here's the original source article. From it, at the end, is this line:

"Grand Architect of the Universe means God," he said, referring to an expression neighbors said he shouted as he was being removed from the bloody scene. "I was praising God. To you it might sound silly, but in my culture demons are very real."

The term Grand Architect of he Universe is a term used by Freemasonry to discuss the supreme being. So if that's what he was shouting when he was taken away by police, then he obviously had ties to Freemasonry, or at the very least, was aware of their teachings.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
people say the wierdest things when they are accused of murder,

id say coc aine overdose that triggered a schizofrenic attack followed by paranoid grand dellutions of megalo manic proportions

either that or he was latent schizofrenic all along and stress triggered the escapade that happened afterwards

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Yes, phat - just go into positive directions - that means no hate and no resentment, and it means a positive mental attitude.

PMA can take us anywhere we want! Go forth!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

only western science talks such nonsense , even the communists admitted that things like spirits,auras,possession,'magic' psychotronics is all about biophysical energy and called them fact and had entire institutes to study it , and in older times was known as magic , read psychotronic Golgotha , written by a russian scientist and now human rights activist N.I. Anisimov. .

read about the Leda machine,pavlita generator ,organe generator these are psychotronic devices/ weaponry ,and psychotronics can even can be used to bless and curse objects , cause heartattacks,death,telekinesis ,telepathy .

what today is psychotronics was magic in the middle ages . and psychotronics is far more powerful than any magic .

as for black magic ,it exists , because I have seen the effects so you don't need lecture me , and it left me with the curse of foretelling the future effectively, which even haunts me today and which I hate

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

go near Jabalpur ,a village named loki par in Madhya Pradesh , or go to West Bengal . these are hotbeds of invocation and magic and even animal sacrifice and yes child sacrifice

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by catwhoknows

Thank You so much for replying respectfully. I am interested how is Black Magic real. I have never seen proof. Can you point me the right way!

Cheers

Mate

are you prepared ? your view of life is narrow , and you may not be able to handle it . Once you go that route, theres no coming back and if your soul is weak and immature , it could effectively be signing your death warrant

if your soul is very strong , then you should be able control demons to your command , without any magic barriers (rings) , your psychic shield needs to be very strong , so start with strengthing your biophysical energy
edit on 28-11-2010 by Kombatt98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Hi, phat,

Here is what you need to do - you have to ask the good beings to help you, and you have to make the bad beings stay away.

So - here is what I do - I turn to Jesus. But there are many other good beings you can turn to.

And you can say please surround me with your good angels. That is what I do.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
well if ancient masons are persecuted then "free" masons are to be persecuted also if they think its okay not to speculate but act on the knowledge they claim to only speculate on.if your a mason you are no different that a suffering witch if you act on the information you are to be speculating.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

as for black magic ,it exists , because I have seen the effects so you don't need lecture me , and it left me with the curse of foretelling the future effectively, which even haunts me today and which I hate

OK you come talking the talk about being able to predict the future. I will not doubt you just yet. Before I do that I have a challenge for you!. That is tell me something in my future that will happen in the next 3 days. Not something like you "will drive a car" or "you will eat food" or "you will sleep" I mean something unique & identifiable to me, something that just could not be guessed. You can U2U me if you like. To be quite honest I don't believe you but I could be convinced the other way easily with the right words. Cheers await your reply!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

OK you come talking the talk about being able to predict the future. I will not doubt you just yet. Before I do that I have a challenge for you!. That is tell me something in my future that will happen in the next 3 days. Not something like you "will drive a car" or "you will eat food" or "you will sleep" I mean something unique & identifiable to me, something that just could not be guessed. You can U2U me if you like. To be quite honest I don't believe you but I could be convinced the other way easily with the right words. Cheers await your reply!

it comes in the form of yes/no normally , or in the form of a dream(but very occasionally) . ,better would in the form of yes/no ,ask in the form of yes/no

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

and if you are interested in psychotronics

here you can contact russian scientists

www.friends-partners.org...

Measuring a healer's mental influence
with Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) technique
Korotkov K.G.

korotkov.org...

read these psychotronic can help your spirit heavily enhance your sixth sense and psychic abilities .

it safer and more powerful , but it can painful and fatal too,if done the wrong way

so contact russian scientists on this issue, they may be able to guide you

istina.rin.ru...

books.google.co.in... VY&hl=en&ei=RjjyTKDBCcjIcYm27b0K&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CC4Q6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=russian%20physicist%20psychic&f=false

if you are american , then contact Physicist Nicolai Levashov ,hes a telepath and capable of remote viewing and remote influencing , his guidance will be excellent .
www.levashov.info...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
deranged. incest tendency ended in psychotic episode. halfbreeds commonly have that tendency in their groups.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Sorry, phat,

I have to tell you that black magic is real, and evil is real.

Try to avoid evil.

I beg to differ here. Magick, true Magick, is just Magick. The only White, or Black is
in the heart of the Operator performing the Magickal Ritual. Evil is the same, it exists only in the hearts of man and woman, there is no evil force, or ultimate author of evil.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Black magic is all fiction. There is no scientific data by reputable sources that even proves it's existence. Now you speak about foolish. It's foolish to believe in Black Magic!. I am glad you got out of it before it became a mental issue for you well done!

And the scientific data by reputable sources that proves God's existence? And the scientific data by reliable sources which proves that masonry is benign?
edit on 28-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I agree with you. This man is obviously a psychotic who will likely spend the rest of his life in an institution. It is an unfortunate incident.

The fact that he may have dabbled in Masonry is no reason at all to blame the craft for this individual’s mental breakdown

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There is another option here: the pin was laced with a contact hallucinogen like LDS.

The guy get's infected through the skin without his knowledge and begins hallucinating... having a "bad trip" and acts out some of his drug induced psychosis. He stated he started hearing voices and feeling powerful after he had been in contact with the pin. The pin would have been a directed stimulation to direct his hallucinations.

The CIA was infecting people without knowledge and consent with '___' in Project MK Ultra.

What if this is just a new contact hallucinogen they are experimenting with. Maybe we will see more of these incidences.

On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:
The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of '___' to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.[9]

source: wikipedia

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join