It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mason Man who decapitated mother, speaks. Blames God, Masons, and Black Magic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The following morning, Michael said that he received another sign while at the Prince Hall Masonic Temple in Harlem where he was approached by a man trying to put curse on him. "(He) kept trying to put something in my hand but wouldn't show it to me. I kept opening my hand. It was a Freemason pin. I wouldn't touch it," Michael claimed, adding that he began feeling ill and left. After the encounter, Michael stated that strangers began speaking to him about his mother. "I felt like Neo from 'The Matrix.' I began hearing voices and feeling powerful. They were asking about the difference between mom and mother. It was a sign," he went on.

SOURCE

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just another Manchurian candidate?

I think TPTB have the ability to hypnotize people. I also think these so called "Underwear" bomber and the Time Square bombers may have been some of them also.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sounds like a hectic psychotic episode. I still don't recognise him from Ugly Betty though.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Wow it is obvious you have a mason bashing agenda. This man is mentally ill. That is the reason for his crimes not the masons. Sensationalist thread title designed to deceive the reader into thinking the masons were some how responsible for this or are implicated. Why did you not use the source title? Your thread is a disgrace! Again i am not a member nor am I affiliated in any capacity to the masons

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Dude has to be making the whole thing up and hoping to get off on insanity (gotta give him props, he's doing a *very* good job of it). His story is way too put together and coherent to be a psychotic episode.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
definitely , black magic , only black magic or psychotronic weaponry can enable such mind control

It was definitely some sacrifice , by people in corridors of power , who remotely influenced him

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

No. This personal is mentally ill. The person is also extremely evil. There is no other explanation!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
1. God always gets blamed for everything (I wonder why He just doesn't go BLAM!) - maybe He will.

2. Masons always get blamed for everything.

3. Black magic - well, there you go - evil spirits. Nothing good can come out of black magic.

So here is an idea - Let God and the masons off the hook.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There are way and I mean wayyyy to many cases where people seem to lose their minds suddenly. I DO feel that there was possibly something that finally made him lose it. We live in a wicked wicked world. I hope things can later reveal the truth.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

foolish statement , I was into black magic heavily sometime , but later abandoned ,realising that I was very near my own destruction , in fact , all that invocations have made me merciless and pretty evil .

the actor was a fool , who had no understanding about black magic and how it works .

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
hes probably right; the stuff those guys study is not supposed to be studied(by them) because they cannot be vassals for the knowledge they try and study. im sure hes right because everyone accepts the standards they are forced into; and if he has a revelation that alienates himself who else can he blame besides himself when acting on the light of truth in his heart.

its just weird that he was at one of their congregation areas; i mean he obviously knew something was up, and if he did does acting on this knowledge make his actions premeditated.

no one in america is safe from the clutches of uninitiated posers.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
1. God always gets blamed for everything (I wonder why He just doesn't go BLAM!) - maybe He will.

2. Masons always get blamed for everything.

3. Black magic - well, there you go - evil spirits. Nothing good can come out of black magic.

So here is an idea - Let God and the masons off the hook.

the inner circle of masons is heavily into things ,you cannot imagine , its the same with many indian politicians in UP and Bihar , who do child sacrifices to win elections ,
same things with TPTB , they do sacrifices to win favour from powerful spirits ,good,bad ,evil

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Hi, NoRegrets,

Yes you are right.

But I repeat - it is not God, and it is not the Masons.

If someone becomes overtaken by evil, they have left themselves open to that, either by performing evil acts, or by inviting evil into their life.

So, here is an idea - do not invite evil into your life - keep it out. Do not do ouija.

One way to keep it out is by aligning yourself with the good forces - Bhudda, Jesus, and a lot of others - a lot of whom are Muslim and of other Eastern origin.

Another very good way of keeping evil out is asking the good angels to protect you - you only have to do it in your head - I am not kidding.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Hi, NoRegrets,

Yes you are right.

But I repeat - it is not God, and it is not the Masons.

If someone becomes overtaken by evil, they have left themselves open to that, either by performing evil acts, or by inviting evil into their life.

So, here is an idea - do not invite evil into your life - keep it out. Do not do ouija.

One way to keep it out is by aligning yourself with the good forces - Bhudda, Jesus, and a lot of others - a lot of whom are Muslim and of other Eastern origin.

Another very good way of keeping evil out is asking the good angels to protect you - you only have to do it in your head - I am not kidding.

I in NO way think that you are kidding, but sometimes we have to be realistic about our surroundings, first we are speculating about this persons comings and going, we are not and probably will not be fully aware of his life/lifestyle.

We have opened ourselves up to making assumptions about the madness of another. Some may recognize as other do not. All we know for fact right now is that a life was taken, and needs to be mourned whether they had jesus or angels or spirits to guide.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You are so right,

I am just trying to save other young people with my advice.

Peace and aloha.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

No. This personal is mentally ill. The person is also extremely evil. There is no other explanation!

The notion and words that you use in order to describe another is very disturbing. You are not aware of many, many things concerning this person. You cannot automatically assume that they are "evil" or even "mentally ill", and BTW there are many explanations to why he would have done this, and what you stated are not the tip of the iceberg.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Wow it is obvious you have a mason bashing agenda. This man is mentally ill. That is the reason for his crimes not the masons. Sensationalist thread title designed to deceive the reader into thinking the masons were some how responsible for this or are implicated. Why did you not use the source title? Your thread is a disgrace! Again i am not a member nor am I affiliated in any capacity to the masons
With all due respect, you are an idiot. Why would I want to bash Masons? I'm just sharing this info about a "NYC Mason" that "Blames God, Masons, and Black Magic" .... So how am I bashing?? I'm exposing what he SAID! What if it is true? Who knows? Really?? Its my post, so I put my title. Get a life.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Black magic is all fiction. There is no scientific data by reputable sources that even proves it's existence. Now you speak about foolish. It's foolish to believe in Black Magic!. I am glad you got out of it before it became a mental issue for you well done!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p

With all due respect, you are an idiot. Why would I want to bash Masons? I'm just sharing this info about a "NYC Mason" that "Blames God, Masons, and Black Magic" .... So how am I bashing?? I'm exposing what he SAID! What if it is true? Who knows? Really?? Its my post, so I put my title. Get a life.

Who cares what you think !. But I stand by my point you have made a thread & title to bash masons!. I'll also bet my life is better than yours!. You can fire personal insults like idiot out to me but when they come from the likes of you it is not going to worry me!. You are a mason basher!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i refuse to accept the person is mentally ill or evil because when something goes wrong for a mason based on practices that are illegal for them to conduct; these will not be the reasons why they met the calamity they embrace.

"god cursed the "egyptians" for using "magic"" and by proxy "masons" think it is legal to practice magic and keep secrets they are not fit vassals to contain.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Ausar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join