It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese government to make 'urgent' announcement

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dccruibay

I want the war to start...

About time this experiment called humanity with it's socalled civilized behaviour kills itself...ironically.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by dccruibay

I want the war to start...

About time this experiment called humanity with it's socalled civilized behaviour kills itself...ironically.

I have found that people that call for the destruction of the world are lonely and have little to lose. It's kinda sad in a ironic way. Maybe you should work on life a little more and then you would not be so willing to have it all go up in smoke.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Lol...yeah...that's it...you have perfect people skills friend...you seriously want this charming species that kills, rapes, destroys and basically defiles and despoils
everything it touches to carry on?
I'm happier with large portions of it destroying each other...favouribly religious people who are mainly responsible for this mess and who are more than happy to destroy each other over an invisible man in the sky. I'm watching it and laughing my ass off...and besides...wether or not you or I welcome it, it's bound to happen someday.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
China will follow it's economic interests and side with the U.S , Japan, and the E.U. Otherwise the global recession will get much worse. N. Korea is not worth it. China does NOT control N. Korea. It is their ally, but it is also an economic and political burden.If China has a major falling out with the previously mentioned powers, then the economic situation will get worse for everyone. A Chinese takeover and occupation of North Korea is what's needed, along with our help to make it happen. North Korea's leadership is nothing but an unneeded complication in world politics. Mr. Kim needs to to join his place in the list of deposed dictators, and we need better relations with China to keep the world on the right track toward prosperity.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

How pathetic.

A young guy caught in his delusions believing that he's figured out the problem with humans.

Without realizing he's discovered the reality of life. Humans aren't terrible, no terrible than any other animal. We're just the best at being at it, and at the same time some of us still manage to get above it.. Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I want the war to start... About time this experiment called humanity with it's socalled civilized behaviour kills itself...ironically.

heh, believe me, i cursedly well have known darkest corners of human Mind, but if all humans were only the scum, mankind would be erased long Time before you was created

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buckeyefan

buckeyefan wrote: "China will follow it's economic interests and side with the U.S , Japan, and the E.U. ..."

Couldn't agree with you more. Of course, dunno if conventional weapons would be used against NK anyway, and that too would concern China. So, China loses on two fronts and on one front our Western democracies (not getting into NWO (yet)), stand to get back our own manufacturing processes for our people and china can again grow rice.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So what did China 'say' exactly ????

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Sorry...you're the delusional one. The day you film a rat engage in any of the following: necrophilia, child molestation, genocide, horrendous sick torture, mass murder etc. etc. that's the day I'll agree with you.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
So I am guessing that China never made any announcement?

The OP was never updated after the speech was delayed by 30 minutes.

China ... what a cock tease

edit on 1-12-2010 by george_gaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just another bogus post in amoungst all other bogus posts. Good entertainment though, reading thru all the replies.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
really people calling for global war are not very clever with their wishes.

but i think someone has to deal with NK. That government is a crazy and mad one, and dangerously armed.
I could ask: Why dont China, Russia and the US unite and invade North Korea?
I guess the fear is that NK would send some nukes in response. That would have a catastrophic climate effect, which would kill the global economy for a while, in addition to the millions dying from nukes. it could be a disaster. we dont want that!!

they should instead stage a covert coup d'etat, with no casualties.
but i think they cannot do that. NK is too well organized and clever
edit on 4-12-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join