It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese government to make 'urgent' announcement

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
it will be the same kinda announcment that NASA make, we make speculation pre announcment and afterwards we are like "oh...no disclosure then?"
China will more then likley announce that Kim Dunn Wun just saw Team America and is offended by the lack of maturity, compassion and love for Alex Baldwin.

Kim Jong ll:Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre!
Lisa: I'm sorry, it's what?
Kim Jong Il: Inevit, inevitabre.
Lisa: One more time.
Kim Jong Il: [shouts] Inevitabre! Things are inevitabrey going to change! Goddamnit, open your bleeping ears!

Kim Jong Il: You are worthress, Arec Barrwin!

Nothing to see here

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

He would already know by now whats in the Wikkileaks info provided by USA (He and Obama are particularly chummy),

lol, Obama hardly knows Rudd exists..
What do you base that statement on, one meeting???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004

BBC Radio (China Announcement)
edit on 11/28/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

VVV lol

edit on 11/28/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

I say old bean thanks very much for that page of useful links, very good

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

He would already know by now whats in the Wikkileaks info provided by USA (He and Obama are particularly chummy),

lol, Obama hardly knows Rudd exists..
What do you base that statement on, one meeting???

I'll try for a two in one response eh?

I'm in australia also..
Rudd was recently kicked out by his own party because he is unstable IMO..
Then his party, Labour, lost the election..
Yes I know, they are still in Government but that's only due to backroom deals/bribes with independants..

So the fact is we have a Government which more than 50% of the population voted against..

And that's the voice of the people???

I don't dispute that our elections - just like those in the USA since 2000 - are a joke!

BUt that could well be by deliberate design.

Few of us voted for the mad monk or the fabian socilaist lesbian childless, israeli puppet in Gillard either!

The facts are that Rudd was taken out by the US deliberately, for several reasons - not the least being that he had the audacity to want to extract a 40% resources tax on profits from US owned corporations - the audacity of the man!

He was put to use by the US / Obama because of his great knowledge / experience with China, as our foreign ambassadore, to help design the current China/Koreas strategy you see in play before you.

I could easily tell you how I know this - but you know the saying - "then I would have to kill you!" ;o)

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The facts are that Rudd was taken out by the US deliberately, for several reasons - not the least being that he had the audacity to want to extract a 40% resources tax on profits from US owned corporations - the audacity of the man!

What US owned companies?????
BTW, I predicted 2 years ago that we would see a lot of hung governments..
Even now Victoria looks like joining Tassie and the Fed..

It's the easiest way for a government to make changes but blame their lack of numbers for the results..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gabrielle.Black

Best to ignore the dumb 2d caricature's, they're young teen boys educated by xbox and full of the hubris inflicted upon them by their media and all pervasive evil shadow govt.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Rudd is a chinese puppet and that's the only thing I will say about him otherwise I might go into crude language.

Ain't that interesting that since China made their announcement, North Korea has done dozens of threats? Yeah total coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Ruddster =Friend of CIA & ASIO from way back.

He was demoted from PM as he could not get the mining tax up -this new revenue was needed
to fund Australia's contribution to the IMF's bail out package to Greece. Borrowings were drying up due to the enormous new debt caused by Govt Stimulus spending.

Now he is at home in his element - micro managing diplomats and whipping up his world famous peking duck.

edit on 28-11-2010 by oze bob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by TheOracle
reply to post by Aim64C

I think your assessment is very wrong.

Sure a carrier has a great damage potential. But reading you I feel that you believe the Chinese are completely defenceless and 'won't know what hit them' until all their key infrastructures are gone. Please

Trust me, China has eyes on every US carriers.

The moment one gets too close and something suspect is launched towards China, they will throw everything they have. Included subs that the US navy can't even detect, the largest airforce on this planet and all the carrier killers missiles they are proud of.

A carrier is a big glass cannon, a prime target sitting duck. If China and the US are ever at war, they will be taken out first, you can be sure of it.

assessment is wrong. the US has the largest navy and airforce.
edit on 28-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

The People's Liberation Army Air Force is the largest military air force in the world with over 6,000 military airplanes and over 300,000 active personnel. The new PLAAF is updating its inventory of MiG-21 and MiG-19 copies with planned purchases of the advanced Russian made Sukhoi SU-27 FLANKER series and the newly developed J-10 strike fighter.

www.softwar.net...

I never spoke about the navy but the Chinese adopted the 'carrier killing doctrine' and managed to pop out in the middle of US war games with their subs, undetected. I'm too lazy to look for more links for people who have their conceptions as facts and don't even bother verifying them.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Latest:

If I can try to clarify the diplomatic & Korean language nuance -- foreign ministry comment here is a de facto rejection to resume talks.

So Seoul & Tokyo lean negative on China's call for emergency talks. Now, over to Washngton to weigh in.

(Steve Herman in Seoul - VoA)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Whens this annoucement? original post said 4pm Sunday, its no 7pm in China.?

anyone?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is a lot of sabre rattling on both sides. On one hand China wants to demonstrate support for N.K. while the US wants to demonstrate solidarity with SK.
The US is in no position to take on China and Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan. It has more on it's plate than it can handle and another war would crash the currency and make financing of another military theatre next to impossible. China values it's trading relationships with the west and is not anxious to engage in a war on behalf of a nutcase in NK.
The military exercises will go on and there will be no shots fired. NK will get a lot of what it wants at the negotiating table and the globalists get to keep NK as a detonator for a big war at some later point after Iran.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
US Forces are already deploying. Massive spin up of deployment preparations are underway. Missles, bombs that have long been locked away deep in bunkers are being inspected. Some pre-loaded ships are are setting sail. Men and women are being mobilized and placed on standby for deployment.

Naval Assets are being readied for quick deployment. Plans and cash to infuse more workers on quickly finishing refurbishment of some Naval and Army assests are being forumlated.

Super secret tracking probes are now being placed by supersecret robotic silent subs unpon all Chinese and North Korean ships and Aircraft carries for 100% realtime tracking of all assets.

Thai and US special forces are training in Thailand and deploying to forward locations inside North Korea and China.

Japan and Quam are busting out war readiness supplies and equipment and inspecting it for useability.

Diago Garcia is recieving massive amounts of fuel and busting out their own armories.

Hawaii is preparing its Military hospitals for massive casualties.

If something does not stop the clock its on. China is due to fall anyway so if they want to stick their nose in our buisness then we can rid the world of the last Communist dictatorship.

Their is no need for US ground forces other than defending SK from invasion. We can turn the lights out in both China and NK rather quickly and they can live in the stone age for another 100 years. We dont need their lands nor do we have a motive for putting boots on the ground withen their territories other than a few special forces for targeting purposes.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Your pretty damn good at extracting information from your backside

Care to provide any backup on all that hogwash?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cayrichard

Are you ignoring the Sabre sticking in the ribs? Rattling "Really"? No this is far beyond rattling. Imagine if cuba fired artilliarty shells into Miami and killed 2 soldiers and a few civilians would we just sit here and ponder a proper responce? God I hope not!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Is it possible that this whole fiasco, or at least the US/China element of this fiasco (particularly the Chinese announcement of a forthcoming announcement) is to attract as much media attention as possible away from the Wiki-Leaks release?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You just have to ask yourself, how bad does it need to get before war does break out, what would it take?? a nuke?? i mean.... north korea has already attacked south korea many times with no decent response, does north korea really need to do a full out artillery strike on south korea to get a response?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Remember those remote viewing sessions by Tibetan monks "in 2012 the world will be plunging into a destructive nuclear war, but ETs will show off to stop this"

Its starting to make sense. As well as webbot tipping point, the November WWIII predictions, etc
Hopefully they were all wrong.

edit on 28-11-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Do you realize how stupid it would be to post on here where I get such information? It will be common knowledge soon enough. Most of what I posted above happens everytime something happens in the world that may require urgent US military action.

Some of what I posted comes from 20 years of direct observation and participation in such actions while I was in the USAF. The rest comes from people and family I know that are still serving in the armed forces.

Not every fact has a link on the internet but it will if you give it some time.

Perhaps your an CIA, or homeland security mole wondering how the hell a poster on here could get so much so right?

Er.. yep I made it up have a nice day. Nothing to see here move along.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Why the North Koreans hate the USA!

source: www.globalresearch.ca...

KNOW THE FACTS: North Korea lost 30% of its population as a result of US bombings in the 1950s

The World is at a dangerous crossroads.

The US is seeking a pretext to wage war on North Korea.

North Korea is said to constitute a threat to Global Security.

From the Truman Doctrine to Obama. The history of the 1950s Korean confirms that extensive war crimes were committed against the Korean people. As confirmed by the statement of General Curtis Lemay:

"Over a period of three years or so we killed off - what - twenty percent of the population."

North Korea lost thirty percent of its population as a result of US led bombings in the 1950s. US military sources confirm that 20 percent of North Korea's population was killed off over a three period of intensive bombings:

"After destroying North Korea's 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, "Over a period of three years or so we killed off - what - twenty percent of the population."1 It is now believed that the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population of 8 - 9 million people during the 37-month long "hot" war, 1950 - 1953, perhaps an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerance of another."

During The Second World War the United Kingdom lost 0.94% of its population, France lost 1.35%, China lost 1.89% and the US lost 0.32%. During the Korean war, North Korea lost 30 % of its population.

These figures of civilian deaths in North Korea should also be compared to those compiled for Iraq by the Lancet Study (John Hopkins School of Public Health). The Lancet study estimates a total of 655,000 Iraqi civilian deaths, following the US led invasion (March 2003- June 2006).

etc etc

Imagine that one in 3 oryour family and everyone you work with and know was killed by North Korea, bombed in their own land...

Would they ever forget?

Imagine of the 220 million population in the USA, that somone nukes 1/3rd of the citys and Killed 70 million on their own soil - would they ever forget?

Heck - they killed 3000 of their own in the 9/11 false flag event and went on to start wars all over the globe on the pretext of 3000 dead!

Then there was operation northwoods....the gulf of tonkin incident and so it goes...

The US is embarked upon Brezinskis PNAC (Plan for the New American Century) of world hegemony.

I confidently predict that the USAwill come to know what the North Koreans already know - what its like to lose 1/3rd of their population bombedon their own soil.

One reaps what one sows and I predict the harvest is about due.

Cheers

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join