It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese government to make 'urgent' announcement

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The South Korean People had enough of lil Kim's bullying antics. They had been living in the shadows of war and nuke threats. NO human should have to live their lives threatened or bullied by anyone, more so a soveriegn people.

What the Korean People are doing is finally standing up to the bully kim in order to protect their loved ones and their future. All means of diplomacy had failed and been wasted on lil kim. Tonnes of free food paid by Skorean as well as well meaning Americans through their taxes had failed to wake lil kim, but had only made him a fat complacent idiot, but a dangerous idiot who rules over a mass of our fellow brothers and sisters suffering daily.

The time has come for a final reckoning. The soveriegn S koreans owes no other living to any other nation. They had decided for themselves the course of action to take - the ultimate sacrifice of themselves for the sake of their loved ones in the hands of the bullies - to stand up to evil and do all it takes to secure a future for their loved ones.

My only sadness is that the real ones who had manipulated events in the shadows will get away with this comming murders of millions. Peace brings no profits to them. The generals in the pay of others counciling lil kim oughta be shot and have their heads on a pike in market square for humanity to spit upon....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ya know I'd hoped for difference, but noooooo.
Look at the freaking responses here!

They reek of refuse! These opinions that 'talking' lacks 'sack' and is 'backing down' or 'loosing face'.
Talk about a bunch a war mongering blood hungry morons.

Gawd I really pity people at times.

Until people can turn their mind set around in the right direction - AWAY from war and TOWARDS trying to work things out - the world will never find peace.

China - no - I may not agree with them, but at least there not jumping up and down wetting their panties in anticipation of finally getting the chance to push the big red button!

edit on 28-11-2010 by silo13 because: peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
reply to post by Aim64C

I think your assessment is very wrong.

Sure a carrier has a great damage potential. But reading you I feel that you believe the Chinese are completely defenceless and 'won't know what hit them' until all their key infrastructures are gone. Please

Trust me, China has eyes on every US carriers.

The moment one gets too close and something suspect is launched towards China, they will throw everything they have. Included subs that the US navy can't even detect, the largest airforce on this planet and all the carrier killers missiles they are proud of.

A carrier is a big glass cannon, a prime target sitting duck. If China and the US are ever at war, they will be taken out first, you can be sure of it.

And thanks..Someone else that finally agrees the US is not as invincible as some would hope..
I pray there is no war but people from the US need a reality check..
The US may win a war with China but the death toll would make WW11 look like a drive by shooting..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Alright so lots of fear/war mongering and nothing took place

Move along people, nothing to see here!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by Aim64C

Sure a carrier has a great damage potential. But reading you I feel that you believe the Chinese are completely defenceless and 'won't know what hit them' until all their key infrastructures are gone. Please

The moment one gets too close and something suspect is launched towards China, they will throw everything they have. Included subs that the US navy can't even detect, the largest airforce on this planet and all the carrier killers missiles they are proud of.

A carrier is a big glass cannon, a prime target sitting duck. If China and the US are ever at war, they will be taken out first, you can be sure of it.

And thanks..Someone else that finally agrees the US is not as invincible as some would hope..
I pray there is no war but people from the US need a reality check..
The US may win a war with China but the death toll would make WW11 look like a drive by shooting..

Pure speculation you have no evidence of...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Our Foreign minister Kevin Rudd (who until recently was our PM and speaks perfect madarin) was just on the 5.30 news.

Essentially he just said our nation s watching the developments inKorea / China with "razor sharp eyes" (not a normal coloquialism for us - i suspect intended to beinterpeted in China with no ambiguity).

What he said, was that we have just recently signed a renewed ANZUS treaty with the US, and that in the even that USA chooses to go to war with North Korea - Austalia will be 100% behindthem and send everything we have.

Krudd essentially Just Told China and North Korea to eff off...or its war, and he wasn't pulling any punches.

I saw his face - we aregoingto war no question about it the decisionsalready been made and it don;t matter what China says or does North Koreas about to get a butt reaming.

You hadto see what he said and how he said it - heessentially just told us all to buckle upcoz it gets dirty from here on in

You can wait for the press release -I've sen alineeded to see - Krudd is astraight shooter he tells it as it is, urine is now runningdown th elegs in China, they know and trust Rudd because he speaks their lingo - and he just told them - iether piss or get off the pot.

I'd say the opening shots are only hours away.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

His assessment may be wrong but your facts are a little off. Not that it really matters but China is about 3rd when it comes to the actual size of their Airforce, just after Russia.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by Aim64C

assessment is wrong. the US has the largest navy and airforce.
edit on 28-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Pure speculation you have no evidence of...

Yep, but I'd rather not find out, unlike some of the gung ho americans that seem to thrive on war...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Would be cool if China said "stop fighting eachother, kiss up" or we will send a million soldiers. If you dont comply after that, we send a million more

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianmoone1
Our Foreign minister Kevin Rudd (who until recently was our PM and speaks perfect madarin) was just on the 5.30 news.

Essentially he just said our nation s watching the developments inKorea / China with "razor sharp eyes" (not a normal coloquialism for us - i suspect intended to beinterpeted in China with no ambiguity).

What he said, was that we have just recently signed a renewed ANZUS treaty with the US, and that in the even that USA chooses to go to war with North Korea - Austalia will be 100% behindthem and send everything we have.

Krudd essentially Just Told China and North Korea to eff off...or its war, and he wasn't pulling any punches.

I saw his face - we aregoingto war no question about it the decisionsalready been made and it don;t matter what China says or does North Koreas about to get a butt reaming.

You hadto see what he said and how he said it - heessentially just told us all to buckle upcoz it gets dirty from here on in

You can wait for the press release -I've sen alineeded to see - Krudd is astraight shooter he tells it as it is, urine is now runningdown th elegs in China, they know and trust Rudd because he speaks their lingo - and he just told them - iether piss or get off the pot.

I'd say the opening shots are only hours away.

Cheers

link to this statement please!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The last people you want to mess with are the Chinese.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
China has backed down with its latest clear statement. It will do nothing in the face of Nkorean provocations nor support its unruly neighbour.

The fear and threat of an all out international war is over.

It is now to deal with lil kim, and saving as many lives as we all can while stopping lil kim's despotic mad games.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I seriously doubt America would have a chance at winning a war against China. It's no coincidence that the US has always chosen to 'bestow democracy' on nations with a much smaller population and hardly any resources compared to them. With China, the boot would be on the other foot.

Just think how they shouted about Sadam Hussein's human rights attrocities as justification for war, they have never dared to confront China about theirs. Could it be because China has the most cannon fodder available of any country?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong.

(Sorry
)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

I'm in australia also..
Rudd was recently kicked out by his own party because he is unstable IMO..
Then his party, Labour, lost the election..
Yes I know, they are still in Government but that's only due to backroom deals/bribes with independants..

So the fact is we have a Government which more than 50% of the population voted against..

And that's the voice of the people???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The US and South Korea on Sunday began new, pre-arranged military exercises in the Yellow Sea, about 125km (77 miles) south of the disputed maritime border between the two Koreas.

The aircraft carrier the USS George Washington and four other US navy vessels are being joined by South Korean destroyers, patrol vessels, frigates, support ships and anti-submarine aircraft.

Shortly after the exercises began, North Korea again vowed to hit back if its waters were violated.

"We will deliver a brutal military blow on any provocation which violates our territorial waters," the North's state-controlled KCNA news agency said.

"There ain't gonna be no war," was the statement from me.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Gordan brown tried the same trick in uk, trying to hold onto power.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

link to this statement please!

It was the 5.30PM news on channel 10 in West Oz. (you will have to google for it probably).

I've just switched tothe 6 PM news on Ch 9, to see if it is repeated.

Most of our news is 6 pm or 7 pm - the 530 pm on ch 10 is the first station to broadcast a news report so likely this will get air play all night on all channels from here on in.

I don't know if these channels stream their broacasts on line - I'm not much good at videos and stuff.

If I can see him repeat his speech again i will pay more attention twhat he actually says wordforword - hes been our PM for a few years we are all used to seeing him speak and he isn;t able to lie well - you can see in hisface what he says and means - recently he was deposed andmade foreign minister again. He was once aforeigndiplomat to China (our ambasadore there?) I think and speaksmandarin and they all seem to like/trust him a lot in China.

His tone and his face betrayed what he knew and what he was saying - he gave away a lot in his boody language - he already knows a lot more than he is saying.

He would already know by now whats in the Wikkileaks info provided by USA (He and Obama are particularly chummy),

I've never seen him look so grave/serious in such a speech, he was saying a heck of a LOT more than he let on.

Obama was just on 6 news on ch9 saying that USA will back south Korea.

I've seen already what i need to see.

They have given us all the clues we should need.

My $ says Nth Koreas about the get a serius "butt whoopin" and to hell with whether China likes it or not.

You couldn;t just see K Rudds face and then Obamas and not interpret what they just said any other way.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
I'll be watching this one. I don't trust China one least bit. Can't trust a Communist state.
edit on 11/28/2010 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

Not nearly as untrustworthy as a corporatist state such as the US.

One good thing about communist states is that they are much more loyal to their allies and are much less likely To betray allies than capitalist/corporate states.

I'm intrigued by what they may have to say. I personally wish theyd announce joint naval exercises with NK in their waters. That region of the world is getting fed up with shows of US military muscle. How would America feel if Cuba and China undertook massive naval exercises in the Caribbean?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join