It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese government to make 'urgent' announcement

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I hope you are lying lol, for obvious reasons, im not calling you a liar though as i dont know you, i just hope you are

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
Remember those remote viewing sessions by Tibetan monks "in 2012 the world will be plunging into a destructive nuclear war, but ETs will show off to stop this"

edit on 28-11-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

Interesting! Do you have a link to a good source for this, pls?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a Chinese press conference huh??
hmmm, sounds so familiar to an
incident around 1941 where a Japanese
Ambassador took the podium
to declare war on the US while
an attack on Pearl Harbor was
happening at the same time.
Just sounds so familiar that
a precise time was chosen.
These things are not just
by accident.

I hope to hell I'm wrong

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Its now 8pm in Beijing, where is the announcement ?
or have i missed something???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wycky

I think the announcement was about a quick resumption of the six party talks on NK. It was scheduled much later but the chinese feel that it is urgent to get it done asap.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wycky

assets are not in place for the delivery.
mass logistics require more time due
to variables from the other side.

I wouldn't expect NASA to call a press
conference to say "we are on the moon"
until they actually land.

timing is everything

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I think the announcement was about a quick resumption of the six party talks on NK. It was scheduled much later but the chinese feel that it is urgent to get it done asap.

nope, those talks have been dismissed
by South Korea and Japan in a previous post on
the previous page if I'm not mistaken.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I can try to clarify the diplomatic & Korean language nuance -- foreign ministry comment here is a de facto rejection to resume talks. So Seoul & Tokyo lean negative on China's call for emergency talks. Now, over to Washington to weigh in.

edit on 11/28/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well China hasn't helped the issue with their pushiness over the islands with Japan.
China may someday be that Super power but she just doesn't have it now.

Back to Washington

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I might not love america and i might feel a bit negative against them for sticking their nose in to everything where it doesnt belong, but i would far prefer america to be the worlds super power over china ANY DAY!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think it odd that no one actually points the finger in the direction of North Korea and China possibly doing all of this to get NK what they have wanted all along. Those talks have been stalled since April, and it is because the US and SK refuse to sit with NK and clear them on Nuclear treaties and embargo's.

Sorry folks but I think that too many people here give the US a bit too much credit in thinking that the US is the only nation to do anything questionable in order to get results. They do say they are starving over there, the army is very old and outdated, the old man is dieing and they will soon have a very young, inexperienced leader. That doesn't sound like a country that wants a war with anyone, let alone want piss off the worlds super powers.

Oh yea and.. that pnac write up? lol that was about 10 to 12 folks trying to tell Bush how to run the country while he was Governor right? I read that. Pretty sure they have drawn up new ones by now for your favorite basketball playing President who is now sporting that awesome set of stitches there buddy.
That said, if your using that as some sort of source, your behind the game and none of those predictions are going to be spot on let alone accurate 10 years down the line for a president worried about a second election. Quit using it lol. FInd the new one man, find the new one! That's a scoop and likely, a lot more reliable.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Holy moly this is just too much, it dosent take much to make some people go off the end eheheh.

so first off, these war games are always planed in advance, and are always not too secret, so the fact that china and north korea are againts these, aore normal who would want an ennemy so close to you to show off.

Second why are we making this the US is fault, still dont get that one, so north korea is slowly going through a regime change, and now this stunt happens lol, its a show for there people to show them how powerful they are lol, what a joke. This has to be the best show for them, they can broadcast how they defeaded the threatening imperialistic armys of the devile eheheheh.

The only ones that have anything to gain with this stunt is North Korea, the south wont attack has they have proved this after so many stunts from the north, the us army is too involded all around the world, so i dont see a gain there, the one gain they could have would be to destabilize the region even more, to slow downs chinas FAKE economie.

The chinese will play the hard line, tell the americans to leave so they dont look weak, and will probably annonce that they brokered a deal so both koreas can sit down at the table for more talks to nowhere lol, like thats never happened before ehehhe

To those who through dirt at the US, why dont ya move to china, iran, north korea, and see with your own eyes what does great and amzing countrys have to offer eheheh, its easy to hate the americans, cause there on top eheheh,we easily forget what the us did, is doing and will be doing for this world in the future, heck there so not perfect, but its better that some countrys who think there better and tell you so

Oh and china so dosent need this close to home, with there market fixing, humans rights issues, they dont need a real problem to affect there fake system

Just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

"They do say they are starving over there, the army is very old and outdated, the old man is dieing and they will soon have a very young, inexperienced leader."

Yes thats the concern. Their whole system is based on paranoia and underpinned by the military. Out of a nation of 22 million, 1 million is in the army.

The worry is that the old generals may decide they are 'missing their chance'. If your whole life has been about training for an inevitable war with the south would you want to miss it? The most dangerous type of person is the one who believes his own bull#. They might actually think they can win.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have told you again and again, as long as CCP keep its power in China,
USA don't need to worry about its safety.
because CCP is not only afraid of its own people, but also afraid of foreign power.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Can I ask, its almost 10pm on that side of the world. Isn't now the most dangerous time if anyone is going
To pull something?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The Telegraph

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This really is it. The start of WWIII

edit on 28-11-2010 by 1IN7MILLION because: (no reason given)

Amateur footage of North Korea attack on Yeonpyeong island

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 28-11-2010 by 1IN7MILLION because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

What was the 'massive sell off' in Portugese and Spanish Bonds ??

I know it's all going a bit sour but I missed this one and if true might ADD to the forthcoming difficulties..

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

Are they reputable
Or big time alarmists?

I saw that around 4am

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

No not yet

The South will do nothing to escalate the conflict. Nor will Pyongyang; its famously rabid rhetoric will prove as empty as always. North Korea’s dictator, Kim Jong-il, in this theory, is merely trying to boost his twentysomething heir, Kim Jong-un, or win more food aid for his starving people

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
reply to post by cayrichard

Are you ignoring the Sabre sticking in the ribs? Rattling "Really"? No this is far beyond rattling. Imagine if cuba fired artilliarty shells into Miami and killed 2 soldiers and a few civilians would we just sit here and ponder a proper responce? God I hope not!

But I though mexicans did that all the time..
So has the US invaded mexico??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

funny how this is all kicking off when wikileaks is due to release thier files that aparently are going to cause "global havock".....i sniff a false flag..how bout u? be hard for people to have an uprising against the government when theres a war going on around them huh?.....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join