It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I find pics of the human/cow hybrid fetus from UFO Hunters?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I posted the full Striber/Birnes interview here: www.archive.org...

I also created that little lava lamp clip of the Dulce portion of the interview. Strieber does have a radio show every week called Dreamland, but does do teasers to get subscribers for exclusive interviews in a member's only section.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by The Shrike
You people want to believe so much you grasp at straws. Critical thinkers you are not.

What about this one then?

edit on 28-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

0bvi0usly pr00f aliens are really puppys

I swear that pe0ple are de-ev0lving given the c0ntent and claims 0n this site

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
That is a sculpture- apparently by Patricia Piccinini- it's a pretty well known hoax, anyhow.

You skeptics
Your all a joke...

If it is a sculpture... then how the HELL is it a HOAX?

Silly Lemmings

Did nobody read the genius above?

Some people's kids I tell you.

I don't think any of those pics look human, they all look like some crazy deformed cow. methinks it's like the weird sheep thing that look sorta human but was proven to be a rare mutation.

This thing....

elsloganero.wordpress.com...

Now that's some creepy #.

~Keeper

edit on 11/29/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Thanks for the Link! I really wanted to hear the rest of what Billy Birnes had to say on the issue. At least he didn't have a visit from the MIB like Dan Ankryod says happened with his show.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You people want to believe so much you grasp at straws. Critical thinkers you are not.

What about this one then?

edit on 28-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Your kids are as good looking as you! I didn't know you were an exhibitionist!

edit on 30-11-2010 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
reply to post by zorgon

That is a sculpture- apparently by Patricia Piccinini- it's a pretty well known hoax, anyhow.

I'm sure Zorgon is glad you straightened him out on this. I wouldn't be surprised if he placed that photo at Pegasus along with the other "anomalies"!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if he placed that photo at Pegasus along with the other "anomalies"!

I DO actually... it's in my 'Mad Scientist' section... makes a great image for the articles on human/animal hybrid research

Right here actuallu
New Federal Guidelines Will Allow Creation of Human-Animals Chimeras
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Hybrid Human-Animal Embryo Research Approved In The UK
www.sciencedaily.com...

I use this one too...

Creating 'human-animals' for research
www.organicconsumers.org...

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy
news.nationalgeographic.com...

New Federal Guidelines Will Allow Creation of Human-Animals Chimeras
Stem Cell Research Guide Permits Creation of Human-Animal Chimeras
www.organicconsumers.org...

See... pictures help give you that shock factor with an article

The Island of Doctor Moreau: Now Taking Applications
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA)
Hybrids and Chimeras (888 Kb) PDF
www.hfea.gov.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.hfea.gov.uk...

So go ahead Mr Skeptobunker... laugh it up... but every time you do, the crazy scientists prove you wrong

edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I knew a man who studied genetics. He used to say that we must accord human rights to any animal with a fragment of human DNA, lest we risk the future where humans will have the rights of animals (none), by virtue of their possession of a single fragment of animal DNA. That was long ago and the discussion was philosophical, but threads like these make me think about the matter.

*At some point someone will have to ask their self, do we send this hybrid to the lab or do we send him to kindergarten?

Also, I predict that man's best friend will be the first to get the chewbacca treatment; Dogs that can sniff bombs, drugs, climb trees, talk politics and play poker - let's just hope they stay on our side this time...

edit on 30-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
let's just hope they stay on our side this time...

ACH JA!!! Das war Agent K9...

You know the thing is that this is nothing new...

The Greeks has Centaurs,

The Israeli had Cherubim

The Sumerians had Anunnaki

The Babylonians and Akkadians had Lammasu

The Egyptians had all kinds of Hybrids, Owl headed, Jackel headed, Bird headed

So seems either Mankind has been mucking about with Genetics for a long time, or the Alien Hybrids have been hanging out all though our history

And don't forget Inanna

edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I knew a man who studied genetics. He used to say that we must accord human rights to any animal with a fragment of human DNA, lest we risk the future where humans will have the rights of animals (none), by virtue of their possession of a single fragment of animal DNA....

If it was a cultural norm for us to treat all living creatures with compassion, we wouldn't have to have a conversation about how much or how little human DNA one must have in order to be accorded human rights.

This debate reminds me of the absurd logic which people engaged in back in our country's ugly past, when there were all kinds of complex criteria for determining how much non-white ancestry a person could have and still have all the rights and privileges of a white man.

I can't help but notice that whenever we want to take away somebody's rights, the first thing we do is try to get you to see them as not human. Whether it's true that they aren't human, as in the case of a laboratory animal, or a lie, as in the case of wartime propaganda designed to dehumanize the enemy, or racist propaganda designed to dehumanize a minority group, the formula is always the same:

Deny their humanity in order to deny them life and liberty.

This is why I assert that animals are people too.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I came across the picture today and thought "hey someone on ATS was looking for this" and so i saved it- and here it is

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17c19132656d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2010 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thank you Xynephadyn, that's a better pic than the ones I've seen already. It's quite horrific and sad, but there's nothing there that makes me think "hybrid" or "alien." Probably just a very disturbing case of bovine hydrocephally.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunLord
Why dont you ask your Mum for naked pics of herself.

I am sure these are similar to the COW/human hybrid BS you are talking about.

No one likes a fat cow.!

Thank you, SunLord, for adding so much to the quality and tone of discourse here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
This thing....
elsloganero.wordpress.com...
Now that's some creepy #.
~Keeper

Yeah no kidding
That one actually looks like a human face... very creepy indeed. Caused by Vitamin A over abundance? Yikes...

Full Article here...
www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

That one is a keeper for the crypto zoology section
Thanks

Edit to add.... in the same article..

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him. The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal. The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

edit on 5-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join