It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea deploys SA-2 surface-to-air missiles near Yellow Sea border with S. Korea

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Don’t worry. Like I said the commanders always get their way- well sometimes. They want volunteers. Not draftees. Beside we have a ready force in Germany. It’s a very large force at that. Those forces combined with a few Navy ships can shut down NK in under two weeks. Some of you have no idea what we have in are arsenal. I would hate to be on the receiving end of it in full scale war. This would surely be a different war and fought in a very different way.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

i come from a military family. i got a pretty good idea of the toys we have. i just didn't go the military route when i was younger because quite frankly it wasn't for me. my attitude and the military when i was 18 wouldn't have gotten along very well. i would have been in prison before i finished boot camp

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
For anyone that's still awake, China will have an urgent announcement in around 25 minutes.

I believe it will be translated and spoken on via BBC radio, so here is a courtesy link for those that may be interested. [I was told it would be broadcasted via BBC, but I am not completely positive, so listen at your own will]

BBC Radio (China Announcement)
edit on 11/28/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

"urgent announcement" ? What could this possibly be I wonder?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Listening now. Just an interview with Doonesbury Comic Artist? Something coming at the top of the hour? Couldn't be that immediate then.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
From what I read on fox, it seems China is very concerned and has sent a representative to try and diffuse this, on the NK end. It appears NK fired some volleys into the sea this time near the island. If China cannot contain NK Kim the mad-man. I wondering if China might just make move on NK and install their own government. I know It’s just a thought, but if Kim does not cease fire soon. He either faces the USS George Washinfton or an installed Government from china. What else is left that china can do if he does not cease fire ? I don’t’ think china will join him in arms either; they seeing that NK is the aggressor now.

The SK people are having riots over this they want to fire back. Their mad at their leader . ( the pressure is on ) It;s a mess over thier. I seen this on Yo -somtehing news in SK satellite feed. The U.S.media wont show most of it. The SK people are ver,y very mad. They want war ! remids me of the LA riots. I don't understand what their saying , but news castors are mad too from the way their speaking.
edit on 28-11-2010 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2010 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Awesome thanks for the update sir.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Listening now. Just an interview with Doonesbury Comic Artist? Something coming at the top of the hour? Couldn't be that immediate then.

Yup - conference is scheduled to start in 10 mins

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The Northerners deploy troops to the border Every night basically whenever a Southern guard steps off his post to switch shifts with another. Panic ensues.

Let's not get carried away here.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
by the way, funny story. Remember this? Predictions about WW3 in November.

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

What if....what if...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
No announcement, just the regular news with a note about China pushing some of their diplomacy. It's already done, just a short segment.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

No announcement, just the regular news with a note about China pushing some of their diplomacy. It's already done, just a short segment.

You want to link us to a source?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Al Jazeera just said that the announcement is still to come within the next hour, so China might not have spoken yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

So...possible war coming in anyone's perspective who knows about past wars, and you troll.

I see your post being deleted any second, which needs to be done.

I Oops, looks like you jumped to conclusions.
I
v
edit on 28-11-2010 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Update: Urgent announcement will take place at 4:30 pm on Sunday.

www.koreatimes.co.kr...

link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Sorry, the announcement is apparently rescheduled. Not sure of the exact time at the moment.

link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by lapi7

So...possible war coming in anyone's perspective who knows about past wars, and you troll.

I see your post being deleted any second, which needs to be done.

I see that coming too...on both counts.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
they are talking about it now korea anyway

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7
You just gotta be the biggest horses ass on the bus..."We're Fu*ked" Yeah, right!!! And I've got a bridge in New York I'll sell you cheap...LOL...LOL...LOL...I've been listening to the "THIS IS IT" or "THIS COULD BE THE BIG ONE" # for eons...and every time I say it they still drone on like a bunch of brooding cattle...
But I'll try one more time...

NOTHING'S GONNA HAPPEN !!!!!!

did you get that?
No...huh.
(sigh) OK...one more time...

NOTHING'S GONNA HAPPEN !!!

GO BACK TO BED !!!

OK...THE SHOW'S OVER...NOTHING TO SEE...MOVE ALONG OR WE'LL PUT YOU IN THE CELL WITH HIM...C'MON HOP-SING...CHOP-CHOP...MOVE IT...LET'S GO.

Hmmm...I still don't think they get it.

OK...that's enough of this crap.

I'll take an order of fried rice and an egg roll...AND DON'T FORGET THE FORTUNE COOKIE !!!!

Fried rice and egg rolls is chinese not korean if kim jon ill heard you call him a china man he would de-weigner you

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join