It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any awake ladies out there?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Not a pick up line by the way I am in a LONG term relationship...

.... of course.

Afterall.

You hand IS attached to your body.

... you have to admit Dave, .....

you almost hand-fed me that one.

edit on 27-11-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
So, i'm sure the demographic for this forum is predominately male. But are there females, awake females who are aware of what's going on in the world and willing to talk to about it?

Most people, when you try to bring up the topic of what's going on in the world. The corruption, lies, paranormal, mysterious, etc. If you try to bring that up with an average person, or an average girl, most often they aren't willing to talk about, brush it off, or write it off with some line like "That's the way it is." Very few people are willing to have an intelligent discussion about this sort of thing, or even take it seriously.

I'm not asking for you to go out with me or anything. I just want to know there are girls like that out there. I'm 17 btw. Are there girls out there like this?

ATS is the place to discuss conspiracies. You are only half awake if you are aware of the conspiracies, UFO cover ups and the corruptions done at the highest level. You are fully awake if you can connect these topics in a spiritual level. ATS is lacking in the spiritual aspect but is rich in fear factor.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Damn you IntastellaBurst

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76b0c40fa3af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Girls don't exist on the internets

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am an "awake" female and being awake and aware of whats happening is all I want to talk about. But sadly, I haven't met any other female conspiracy theorists in my area.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

More and more people are awake now that the corruption is coming so thick and fast. You definitely need a wide-awake partner. My daughter was dating a real brainwashed fella and I was so glad when they broke up. Her fiance is really clued-in. I just did not feel she was safe with her ex! I mean, you need someone who can help you prepare and I don't mean help pack the bags for FEMA camp ...

I have a son about your age and I hope he connects with someone fully awake. Good luck

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

But it isn't the end of the world (no pun intended) if he doesn't connect with someone awake, right? I mean, maybe it's best for him if he doesn't. Everybody is different Just a thought
He probably will, I've noticed lately like-minded people are really gravitating towards each other.

I have a friend who's a buddhist. I'd say she's semi-awake, enough to see the corruption and ponder about life, but not really go that deep down the rabbit hole. She's a pretty cool person though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join