It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream meaning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have been having this dream, somebody told me what it means once but I can't remember, but what I do remember what he said was that is was important. I have been having this dream that my teeth are falling out. This wouldn't bother me except that I remember watching a show on T.V. and they were talking about this dream and the meaning of it. This is really racking my brain, could anyone help me out?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

We have an entire area dedicated to dreams, maybe that can help

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
dreammoods.com...

Heres a great link that will explain your dream

Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumbling in your hands or your teeth falling out one by one with just a light tap. Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Means you should clean your teeth

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Dreams are just the days Infomation your subconscious is processing while your brains has some down time. Nothing more they that just a computer ticking over data like a screensaver.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
has something to due with stress as i remember. is linked to cleanching your jaw, or grinding your teeth as you sleep.
read an article years ago, where madonna said she had this very dream.

top topics

join