It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritual Sacrificee punched Obama lips before going down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Haha, you know whilst most were having a warm holiday, these black magic brotherhoods were attending their own feasts of unity to the death, one binded by regular initiations and ritual sacrifices.

Can you imagine, that was probably one smart guy who said " Hell no, I ain't going down without a fight. You eat me alive, and I'm gonna make sure everybody knows you got clocked. They may say a basketball did it, but I know and you know who did, you damn satanist filth, one for all the CPS children sacrificed at the Bohemian Grove to the owl Molech and all throughout the years in the Turnbull and the other Canyons"

It's hard to believe these people live a double life but they were born and raised generations back into these families, and you don't know until you know.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

yeah, I didn't think about that, anything is possible. But if the elite really do eat and drink the blood of young children, then I am sure Obama is one of them.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Haha, you know whilst most were having a warm holiday, these black magic brotherhoods were attending their own feasts of unity to the death, one binded by regular initiations and ritual sacrifices.

I think you've had too much trip-tophan...lay off the Turkey.

It was an elbow, not martyrdom...

gobble-gobble..!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

What I heard today is that the reptilians who live in the underground bases and eat flesh and ingest adrenochrome as an aphrodisiac is one batch.

The Dracos, on the other hand, are 4th density reptilians who feed off human negative energy, like pain and suffering. They eat soul energy as nourishment as opposed to the physical form reptilians who ingest materials.

Both kinds are in the same boat.

The physical density reptilians didn't mind the overpopulation because that meant more food for them, but the Dracos did, they just fed of the dense thoughtforms of suffering souls, but they didnt need so many of us around.

The human population, supposedly outnumbers them, and they want to cut it down.

The head honchos, the dracos, are the ones with the exective positions.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join