It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Media Questionnaire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I have a few questions for you. But first, let me introduce the purpose.
I am a communications major at my university and a daily reader of ATS and InfoWars, YouTube subscriber to RussiaToday, TheJuiceMedia, RonPaul2008dotcom, AlJazeera and France24, and I also watch FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc. on TV, read newspapers and news from independent/nonprofit organizations when the opportunity arises. Like many web users, I have noticed large conflicts in the way our government and society communicate with each other, mostly brought to you by Corporate America. So this is an open-questioned survey to capture the most accurate results of frequent news followers on the internet. Please answer to the best of your knowledge, and perhaps I will cite you in my paper/presentation (by your permission only). When complete, I hope to spark a small transformation of news-viewing from corporate to independent within my community and hopefully restore some democracy into the system.

1. How well do you follow nation and world current events?
2. What are your top five sources of information?
3. What makes a source credible in your eyes?
4. What are the differences between what we see and how we communicate via TV, radio, periodical, and internet?
5. In your opinion, what should be the goal of a news media outlet?
6. Do you give feedback to these sources? Please describe however you may.
7. Please provide me with any credentials you may have.

Thank you for your time. If you know of anyone who might be able to add more insight into this, please refer them. I have not much time to finish this study.

join