It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO LA from an airplane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This looks pretty good to me www.alien-encounter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Wow, good find.

It reminds me of Interstellar from Jose Escamilla... perhaps it's the ISS or some satellite?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Looks like venus to me and the strange shape is caused by the glass in the cabin. If this was something fantastic, I think the voices would be talking about it. Thanks for posting though.

btw, if you find youtube clips on other sites you can add them by using the "vid:youtube" button up top when posting
and adding the number between the "=" symbol and the "&feature" text from the youtube address bar ....like this:

edit on 27/11/2010 by nerbot because: clip info

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
LOL!!
It's a boat on water with a reflection. notice the horizon line where water meets sunny sky. See the waves in the water. LOL!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tempest333
LOL!!
It's a boat on water with a reflection. notice the horizon line where water meets sunny sky. See the waves in the water. LOL!

Dont think so..Looks like something on the glass to me..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

This is probably a shot of Venus or Jupiter in the later or early morning hours. Focusing through a window, then through the atmosphere will surely give off this strange shape. You will experience the same thing when you experience the light burst effect when someone has their high-beams on coming toward you from the opposite direction.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In the last part where the camera zooms in it appears to have wings. Could be anything.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tempest333
LOL!!

I believe you are correct. The video clearly shows a horizon and sunny skies. That means the person filming this is trying to pull a fast one. he turned the camera to the side on purpose.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
it looks like one of those alien motherships you see in cartoons and movies. and aliens are definity real!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

The camera is on it's side probably because he needs to hide it.
You can hear the captain telling everyone to turn off any phones or devices.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tempest333

True, But there is still the horizon. After looking at it again, You can see right around the 2 minute mark, It is a plane.It is quite distorted when he tries to focus in.But look at the outline.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thanks

2nd line

reply to post by nerbot

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I agree it looks like something on the glass... a small scratch perhaps?

new topics

top topics

join