It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just want to say hello to all the new members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
hello everyone im a new member of the site. im looking for an outlet that i can leak some info about puretico. i have some good info ill be talking about in the near future.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo1979

hi, I'm a new member as well, nice to have you aboard. looking forward to those leaks.

peace

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo1979

Hi!

What's puretico?
I searched and found a pure Tico, but went no further due to warnings about the site.
Or, did you mean Puerto Rico?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo1979

Hello ufo1979. I just signed up myself after lurking for a few weeks, months or years. The ATS site is crazy huge. I hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
ok guys heres the scoop i own a small electronics repair company. and one day not long ago i was talking to a former marine that was stationed in puerto rico. he told me that while he was there he was on duty inside one of the mountains and noticed a us submarine not only inside the mountain but all the way at the top. as he thought this was strange he said to his commanding officer. he was told not to repeat anything that he had seen and to shut up about it.so after that shift he was switched to outside duty. so now he was on fire watch outside in the towers that overlook the road. he also noticed that a road that has been closed for years,supposedly due to a land slide. was very well open all the way to the top of the mountain. and the us military was transporting goods to and from the top to the bottom. but anyway this is what all the people are disappering about over there. the locals know about it but are afraid to talk about it much. sometimes people get too close to the action there and just seem to vanish. im not going to say much more but ill leave the opinion to you guys as to what is going on there. some say its a ufo/uso hot bed some say its a cia test site. who knows?

new topics

top topics

join