It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists in America Urge Followers to "Buy Weapons Now"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Zionists are retarded.
2nd.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So what are they gonna do with their weapons? I think they just want to scare the jewish popualtion. Economy bad, people antisemitic, go to Israel.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

What if the alleged 5 Israelis dancing after the WTC bombings were in fact Arabs? Most Americans could'nt tell the difference between Arabs and Israelis anymore than they could tell the difference between a Jap and Chinese!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Most Americans could'nt tell the difference between Arabs and Israelis anymore than they could tell the difference between a Jap and Chinese!

Although there are israeli arabs;
The fact still remains that the 5 dancing israeli jews that were deported,
indeed were identified as israeli agents illegally working in usa.
Have you been living in a cocoon ?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Tell it how it is.
Peace.

-WGH~~~~

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
In these times, it be better if EVERYONE gets a gun, not just Jews.

But I can understand why the Jews have such insecurity at these times. Throughout history, the jews had always been blamed for all kinds of unimaginable faults of govt leaders. Hitler was the last straw, for many of them had not listen, and instead would rather walked into the ovens. Millions of them, innocent of any crime than other being Jews...

Staring at the ills of the world today, it's only a matter of time before the call to pin the blame on the jews begins. More so today as we realized banksters had the cause of our ills. And most unfortunately, a significant of the bankers had been the frugal jews who slogged hard, saved their monies and open banks.

But the truth is that it had been human nature at fault - GREED. It is a FLAW in ALL humanity, and not specific to just one race. Regardless if he had been a jew, a christian, a muslim, a hindu, an atheist, a spiritualist, an american, an european, an asian, a black, or whatever that we use to divide us, greed is IN us all.

Thus for the ills that happened, it had been greed, not specific of any race. But there will be some whom will attempt to once again use our divisions to divide us yet again, to distract us from hitting upon the actual ones to be made responsible and accountable for.

No matter our differences, at the basic level, we are one race - Humans, with common goals in life, regardless if he is the President of the most powerful nation on Earth or just a simple mongolian goat herder - peace, justice, equality, prosperity and progress. No more must we be apart, if we are to fight for our future.

The jew, the muslim, the christians, black or white, fat or thin, etc, etc have nothing to fear from the common man, who is suffering just like anyone else today.

Know who the real enemies are, out there, and it aint us....

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

And the funny thing is that Hitler was Jewish, and so was Jesus.
Weird right?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Nothing weird.

Just because some greed Nigerians decides to do some 401 scams, does that mean ALL Nigerians are scammers and deserved to be treated as such?

There is only good and bad within each and everyone of us. We all know what are the deadly sins, and it is in all us, regardless of our differences. We are humans, love and bleed the same, from Hilary Clinton to a Bantu tribeswoman eking out a living in the desertlands.

You and I have our flaws, and its the degree we take it up that may hurt and harm others. But you and I must never use our ethnicity or anything else to pit brother against brother. You and I are alone fully responsible, as a fellow human, for what we had done to others.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Right on man. Just don't let the Jewish mob sell me fake ecstasy.
Hahaha.

-WGH~~~~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join