It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists in America Urge Followers to "Buy Weapons Now"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's 9/11 and there is chaos on the streets, an apparent terror attack on NYC.

The police are sitting around in their building and get a phone call from a lady with binoculars.

"I see people dancing on a van. They look like terrorists".

Cop "Oh they're dancing? What moves are they doing? Is anyone break dancing?"

Lady "No, just jumping up and down, really excited"

Cop "Well, we were going to head down to the city and help out ... but I have to check out these dance moves first"

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ex- Italian Prime Minister- 9/11 Carried Out by Mossad and CIA ...Truth hurts... Get over it!

Even Jews are waking up!- abovetopsecret.com...

Israel was set up to serve a purpose, to suit an agenda. The agenda isn't nice. It's normal to feel insecure and anxious when you find out that you've been suckered into 1 of the biggest frauds of the century! Get over it and stop being part of the problem!

It's like I keep tellin people, the human race isn't stupid and pathetic, it's just how we've been programmed!!

edit on 6/12/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Are you Jewish or something? I have nothing against Jews, but Israel is questionable. Did you actually watch all the videos I posted? My search for truth has lead me to realize there's a double-standard against Muslim extremism, but in acceptance of Jewish extremism. My whole point is that there's a double standard. I think you've failed. Failed to realize you've been programmed by propaganda. How many times of you watched Shindler's List.

Whatever stay in you own world,
Don't bother me with your nonsense oh holy prophet 420

f'n hippy

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

Are you Jewish or something? I have nothing against Jews, but Israel is questionable. Did you actually watch all the videos I posted? My search for truth has lead me to realize there's a double-standard against Muslim extremism, but in acceptance of Jewish extremism. My whole point is that there's a double standard. I think you've failed. Failed to realize you've been programmed by propaganda. How many times of you watched Shindler's List.

f'n hippy

It's not often I agree with jprophet420; I think this must be a first. This thread is actually your routine jew-hater thread, it is bubbling barely below the surface. The feeble cover in this case is that it is a balance against Islamic extremism. Well, anyone who believes that will believe anything I suppose.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I know that what I'm saying is controversial, but it's completely retarded for people to call me a "Jew hater." I have, like, tons of anti-Zionist Jewish friends. People are just ignorant, including you.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

I didn't accuse anyone of anything in this thread. I simply stated observations based on logic and experience.

f'n hippy

There's no double standard here. I recognize every single religion as a control device, God or not.

If there was something wrong with what I have posted why don't you refute the content rather than your perception of my religious beliefs.

edit on 11-12-2010 by jprophet420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Don't tell me I already failed.
Go read some books, then we'll talk.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

I think between parties actively involved and passive whitnesses it was a joint UNO and then some operation. The world economies revolve around oil, which country wants the oil age to come to an abrupt end?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Which country?
I'm curious where you're going with this cassius666.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is a true story: here in Connecticut we had two drug addicts break into a doctor's home late at night while everyone was asleep. They beat the husband with a baseball bat and tied him up in the basement to die, then went upstairs and tied up the two daughters to their beds. One criminal forced the mother to go to the bank to withdraw $10,000 while the other raped the 13 year old daughter (he even took photos of the girl's privates on his cell phone). When they came back with the money, they raped and strangled the mother to death. They then poured gasoline on the two daughters who were still tied to their beds, set them on fire and burned them alive, and then tried to drive off in the family's car where they smashed it up against a police barricade trying to get away. In the meantime, the house burned down. The father had managed to untie himself and go to the neighbor's house to call for help so he survived, but right now he has literallly NOTHING- no house, no car, no wife, no children, no money, and too grieved to continue functioning in his career as a doctor.

Once upon a time, when robbers robbed you, they would aim a gun at you, say, "stick 'em up", take your money, and go away. Now, when they say, "stick em' up" they'll beat you with a baseball bat, take every nickel you have to your name, rape your wife and daughters, murder your entire family, set your house on fire, and steal your car. If anyone thinks otherwise then I invite them to come to the town of Cheshire, Connecticut and see an empty lot where a house once stood. This man was a doctor and he had a oath to save lives, and I accept that, but nonetheless I also invite anyone to argue how this tragedy would NOT have ended up differently if only the family had a 12 gauge.

Reading the above incident, please explain to me why anyone would need to wait for some idiot radical to come along to urge us to "buy weapons now", Zionist or otherwise.
edit on 13-12-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I know the story. I have to respectfully disagree with you, to a point. If the Dr. had a shotgun the best we can say is that it MAY have ended up differently. MAYBE for the better and maybe even for the worse. If the rat bastards had gotten away and then rammed into the police barricade armed with a stolen shotgun then on top of everything else we may be adding a couple of dead policemen to the roster.

My point is being armed or not being armed does not gaurantee nor negate a given outcome.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I support gun rights. Everyone should be able to protect themselves, in the wild, or in the home. And, if the time calls for it, protect themselves from a government so corrupt that it would kill its own citizens just to do research in the military industrial sector.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I know the story. I have to respectfully disagree with you, to a point. If the Dr. had a shotgun the best we can say is that it MAY have ended up differently. MAYBE for the better and maybe even for the worse. If the rat bastards had gotten away and then rammed into the police barricade armed with a stolen shotgun then on top of everything else we may be adding a couple of dead policemen to the roster.

My point is being armed or not being armed does not gaurantee nor negate a given outcome.

Oh, I absolutely agree. A weapon isn't some magical talisman that can ward off evil simply becuase it exists. There are necessarily a lot of presumptions involved, the big one being that the wife upstairs would have gotten to the shotgun (or 9mm or .38 or .556 or whatever) before the criminals got to her, which we will certainly never know. That said, allow me to repeat my point:

"Once upon a time, when robbers robbed you, they would aim a gun at you, say, "stick 'em up", take your money, and go away. Now, when they say, "stick em' up" they'll beat you with a baseball bat, take every nickel you have to your name, rape your wife and daughters, murder your entire family, set your house on fire, and steal your car. If anyone thinks otherwise then I invite them to come to the town of Cheshire, Connecticut and see an empty lot where a house once stood. "

The fact is, criminals have crossed the line to the point where people have absolutely nothing to lose anymore by taking up arms against intruders. I'm not certain how this could have possibly gotten any worse since the wife and two daughters were strangled and/or raped and/or burned alive, and the father is now being haunted by his loss forever. This is actually a perfect analogy to the 9/11 attack; before 9/11 people knew from previous hijackings that if they behaved and kept quiet, odds are they would survive the hijacking once the hijackers got what they wanted...which is exactly how three of the four hijackings were successful. Now, afterwards as Richard Reid found out the hard way from his failed shoebombing attempt, passengers know they have nothing to lose by rising up to counter the threat.

There's no way I can prove this, but I know in my heart the mother agreed to all of their demands...even going so far as to driving to the bank and emptying out the their bank account...out of the hope that if she did what they said, her children would be spared. This was becuase she was following the old model when...I can't even call these filth "animals" because not even animals would do what they did...criminals would go away when they likewise got what they want.

The point is, if people don't want a gun or don't trust themselves with a gun, or in the case of the doctor who had an oath to not harm people, that's their right and I accept that. Nonetheless, if people don't arm themselves and learn how to use them they risk betraying themselves and their loved ones to criminal elements simply out of a misunderstanding of what weapons are meant for, and we don't need some radical preaching zionism to tell us that. I invite anyone to explain how this perception is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe Im misunderstanding here... but it seems that some cant figure out that ISRAELI doesnt mean JEW.. and JEW doesnt mean ZIONIST. Not every Israeli is a Jew for Gods sake.. and Jews arent Zionists.

I didnt read the OP as being anti-JEW in the least...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Once upon a time, when robbers robbed you, they would aim a gun at you, say, "stick 'em up", take your money, and go away.

I think, maybe thats the only part I have a problem with. Its way too much of a generalization. There have always been creeps out there. No need to re-tell criminal horror stories. As to its relation to 9/11, you're right again. As of 9/11/2001 most hijackings ended with mixed results but rarely with a large loss of human life, ergo, the passengers on all but Flight 93 took the logical course as dictated by their composite experience.

I always liked George Carlins idea about how to prevent hijackings. Instead of searching everyone for weapons, they should just hand a gun to everyone who gets on the plane.

I have to fly tommorow so thats the last I want to think about this.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Don't tell me I already failed.
Go read some books, then we'll talk.

You cant even quote me correctly, then you tell me to go read a book. Why should I bother? I can only assume that you applied the same level of comprehension to the books you have read as you did to what I wrote. In which case it would be a complete waste of my time.
edit on 14-12-2010 by jprophet420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Look bub, if you have something to add to the thread, by all means add it. But don't take issue with me because I provided cold hard proof of Zionist retardedness.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
We shouldnt use words like Israelis and jews when we speak of the entities who might have been involved any more than we should speak of Christians when talking about those who carried out the holocaust.

The group involved was diverse. They were not motivated by political reasons. Most Jews, just like most Christians were not involved.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Israel doesn't have anyone to rob right now and the clans in that country are fighting each other right now.

It's a matter of time before they start fighting the mexican drug cartels in America for more territory/money.

The mexican drug cartels are packing Mexican military hardware waiting for someone to challenge them. It's going to be a bloodbath.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Look bub, if you have something to add to the thread, by all means add it. But don't take issue with me because I provided cold hard proof of Zionist retardedness.

I did add something to the thread. I stated my opinion and you attempted to debase that. You did not use logic or science to do so and thusly have debased yourself instead.

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join