It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists in America Urge Followers to "Buy Weapons Now"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have to post this as a response to all the anti-Islamic threads that have come out in the past week or so. It's irresponsible to represent only one side of an issue.

Zionists in America telling followers to buy weapons:

Israelis brutally attack Americans on USS Liberty:

Dr. Alan Sabrosky, Director at US Army War College saying Israel did 911:

Israelis Celebrate 911 attacks:

Dennis Kucinich calling for 911 Truth:

Once we re-examine 911, I believe we will find that it was a joint Mossad-CIA operation.

(Read some threads about 911 here on ATS before responding please.)

Again, please don't respond by calling me racist, because I am not. I am simply questioning the OS and finding that some evidence makes Israel suspicious. I'm not an anti-semite, I just question Israel as a supposedly benign entity.

Sorry about all the youtube vids, I know it's time consuming, but they do contain what I'm referring to.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

good post, very informative.

I would have to agree with the lady in the first video, I think "Every zionist should head for Isreal".

if, we were to rid our gov't of just the zionist influence, it would be a very good start.

note: I did not say jew, so, please do not make this anti-sematic.

S&F

edit on 27-11-2010 by ParkerCramer because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2010 by ParkerCramer because: double post

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow im shocked at the first video. Jews are good Zionists there poison. Muslims good extremists there poison . Black people good 'n-word's there poison.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

All I can say is... WOW !! The first lady in the first interview is literally insane! She has a crazed look in her eyes. Am I the only one who sees this? This was well put together. I also like how you included the USS Liberty incident. This cannot be disputed as false. All you are doing is exposing a small majority of extremists... but I see it now... "The anti-semite card" is on it's way towards you. Prepare to be called many different names, but I am sure you are like me and do not care what the zionist supporters say. This thread is great for showing that both sides have a small majority of extremists that incorrectly represent the larger majority of well to do human beings. I can only imagine if an Imam or other Islamic figurehead made the same demands for Muslims or any other race or religious group, the outrage would be heard for a long while. Star and flag for you my friend. I am glad you showed me this first interview, even though I found it hard to watch. We need to discredit these types of individuals who spread hate and fear mongering.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: GRAMMAR CORRECTION

edit on 27-11-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: GRAMMAR CORRECTION

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Honestly I think thats what this 911 business was. If they succeed, the wars happen and americans blame arabs. If they dont succeed and get caught, Anti-semitism flourishes and all the jews need to come to israel (not so bad for the zionists). Actually both these things are happening now.

I agree they should move to Israel

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh no everyone be careful to say anything critical about Zionism, Israel, and 9-11, I have a feeling this thread is going to turn bad quickly
Anyways, I dont know who did 9-11 and I don't know for sure anything to be true on any of these video's however they almost read to me like they are particularly designed to just make you feel emotion and anger. Don't let it get to ya thats how they do it in the MSM. I still don't know what to think about the war college interview I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that JDL video wow.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nothing new here really. Just tell me who stands to gain by all the weapons sold and the ammo to go with it? If you dont already have some home protection your not listening, what makes you think fresh doom is going to cause a run on sales?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
does the OP know that first video
was made before Obama even took
the oath of office. She called him
"president elect". The video shows
an upload date of March 2009.
That was a yr and a half ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah, I know, but the video only has 4,000 views. I just found it recently and was glad to see something new. I had no idea the JDL was encouraging people to buy weapons, which I think is scary.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Sorry for making a divisive thread, but it's more a response to recent anti-Islamic rhetoric I've encountered on ATS in the past week or so. I think the thread is an appropriate response.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
America .... Buy Weapons Now.
Good advice.
The person giving it in the video is ... um ... different.
But ... It's our constitutional right to bear arms.
And the only thing that really keeps the gov't in check is that We The People are armed.

So for Christmas .... Winter Solstice ... Chaunuka .... whatever holiday you want ..
do yourself and America a favor and buy yourself a little glock protection.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Sorry for making a divisive thread, but it's more a response to recent anti-Islamic rhetoric I've encountered on ATS in the past week or so. I think the thread is an appropriate response.

Why would you apologize for your own thread? All you did was point out a few things that are true. A plane wreck is ugly, but you don't look away... I understand you are trying to be diplomatic, which is always respected. And to be clear I am not criticizing you. I just found it slightly odd about apologizing about the thread. Sure the video was old, but nonetheless this interview did happen, and regardless who was in power, Bush or Obama, it is still a topic that is worth discussion. I will admit that I am not American so I cannot comment properly on your right to bare arms. That is a whole other topic ( I personally agree with the right to bare arms, which is very restricted in my country...Canada). Don't feel guilty OP, a lot of us enjoyed your thread. If people cannot handle respectful and logical discussion perhaps they should not be on ATS. I hope that doesn't sound mean because I don't mean for it to sound mean.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ha, yeah. I mean, I'm really not sorry for making the thread, it's more of a way of speech when addressing someone who is dissatisfied. I admit to placating that user in the previous comment.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No worries, my bad. Sorry for misreading your post.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It's reassuring to know that people are aware of the fact that many of the Iranian people aren't anti-West. The last thing we need is people beating the war drum around here. Peace with that. Mini-rant: and please stop deleting my posts because they have drug references. If I was to talk about MK-ULTRA or something on that topic, I would have to mention drugs. What a ridiculous policy.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Thanks for checking out this post, I think it's important for people to realize just how conservative and extreme Zionists can be, and that a double standard exists. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

It's maddening, whenever I mention Zionism and 911, or criticize Israel at all, I'm immediately attacked verbally by others calling me a racist. I think it shows how biased people are towards Israel and unaware of the double standard of criticizing Islamic extremism while accepting Jewish extremism.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you think Zionism is better or worse than any other religion then you have already failed in your search for truth.

If you think 4 dancing Israelis is indicative of the involvement of an entire government you have already failed in your search for truth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join