It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Nelson charged with pot possession in Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
How difficult is it to bust Willie Nelson? I mean, all you have to do is walk up to his door and search his house.

Wow! Big catch! You busted Willie Nelson! It's like fishing in an aqaurium. Big deal.

Doesn't law enforcement have anything better to do?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I agree with several other posters here. Leave poor Willie alone! Police agencies have much better things to do than harass a mellow old country singer. But of course they won't, they will make a fuss over this "bust" while right under their noses tons and I do mean ton's of coc aine, herion and meth are being transported across our highways every day! Makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Violent anti-American extremist and famous country western singer Willie Nelson was recently charged with possessing 6 oz. of marijuana after deputies stopped his tour bus at an illegal checkpoint and conducted an unconstitutional search of his vehicle.

The violent anti-American extremist faces a felony charge with penalties of 2 years in prison and a 10,000 dollar fine for possessing more than 4 oz. of dangerous vegetables.

Governor Rick Perry was quoted as saying “We know Mr. Nelson is a violent extremist by the fact he was illegally carrying dangerous vegetables that have the ability to cause euphoria and an over-all pleasant feeling when consumed. Anyone who enjoys being happy must necessarily be a threat to the State.”

AP reports:

SIERRA BLANCA, Texas – A U.S. Border Patrol spokesman says country singer Willie Nelson was charged with marijuana possession after 6 ounces was found aboard his tour bus in Texas.

Patrol spokesman Bill Brooks says the bus pulled into the Sierra Blanca, Texas, checkpoint about 9 a.m. Friday. Brooks says an officer smelled pot when a door was opened and a search turned up marijuana.

Because the border is 100 miles inland.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Free WIlly.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
As far as I'm Concerned. I belive people should be able to smoke and or pot. Not be botherd by the police in any way shape or form. Instead of busting people for growing a plant. Lets bust the Rapest, Murders, Child Molesters and such. The Good Lord put Pot down heare for people to use. So How is it posible for our Goverment to tell you what you can and cant put into your own body.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I live in America THE LAND OF THE FREE ...yet Im arrested for holding a plant

Indeed, Free Willy.
edit on 30-11-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join