It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Nelson busted again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The US Border Patrol searched his tour bus after 'smelling pot' and found 6 ounces, Willie and 3 others were arrested and he is claiming the weed was his. At least Willie has the resources to keep him out of jail.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We need a bunch of crying stoners on youtube saying

"Leave Willie Alone!"

I wish they would, really.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
The US Border Patrol searched his tour bus after 'smelling pot' and found 6 ounces, Willie and 3 others were arrested and he is claiming the weed was his. At least Willie has the resources to keep him out of jail.

news.yahoo.com...

These laws need to change, there is no point in keeping them around. Human beings cannot ban GOD created plants and fruits. Who is man to ban, blah blah blah? Everything under the sun has its purpose. Man needs to stop trying to play GOD and just leave people do their own thing as long as they are not harming anyone.

link   
Willie is still alive and smoking?

Actually that alone is impressive.

The feds have been after him for years, but I think Willie brought this on himself during a recent Larry King live interview where he admitted that he still smokes pot, and that he had in fact smoked some before the interview.

That was kind of stupid on his part, so this bust makes perfect sense.

link   
reply to post by jrod

I'm completely mystified as to what part of "Protect and serve" arresting Willie Nelson counts as....

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
3oz or less and no jail time for ol' willie except in Ector and Midland counties in Texas...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The prosecution rests:

He even says "arrest me" and holds his hands out.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
after the CIA plane went down in mexico with around 4 tons of uncut coke on board, it make one wonder
Willie cam out for 91 truth so of course like all the other "stars" that have, eventually they get got one way or another...

to serve our masters and to protect or masters

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

They found 6 oz., that is a felony in most places.

Since when is it the Border Patrol's job to bust US citizens for weed?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think a pic is worth a thousand words
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/979f788d9ffc.jpg[/atsimg]
The mods my ban me it but its true
Oh what would Willie do

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Amazing. We, the US, is being invaded from the south, yet a little bit of a natural substance is a national security issue.

The Mexican cartels have as much pot stuck to the bottoms of their boots when they sneak across the boarder. Good job on keeping us safe, I'll sleep well tonight.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here is a little song by Toby Keith ft. Willie

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Yeah, just saying he should'a played it a bit smarter, always next time, right willie?!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Willie is 77 years and a total sweetheart of a man,I have met him more than once...
He deserve his status of "living legend" IMHO
I love that he said,"I feel great: I lost 6 oz..."
The area he was busted at is pretty darn desolate...they were looking for sure.
Aren't there much bigger issues like what North Korea is "holding" to be concerned about?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Willie is considered to be the most famous and most liked american around the world.
So this just makes the "tyrannt o sore a$$ed wrecks " more visible to all
As they said when Mick Jagger was busted:
"Who breaks a butterfly on the wheel"?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Relevant Texas law:

www.mytexasdefenselawyer.com...

More than 4 ounces, but less than 5 pounds State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail and/or a fine of not more than $10,000

Willie admits it was his, and there was 6 ounces.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Love that poster of Willie that the Hillybilly shared cause that's the real deal. Willie Nelson has always believed in legalization of pot.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
go willie

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Just another good American busted at one of these illegal internal traffic (tactical)checkpoints under Operation Citation.
en.wikipedia.org...

and yes they are looking for small person use amounts even in Calif with the driver having a medical pot scrip they will still bust the driver under federal law.

The border patrol can illegally stop and search anyone without warrant or probable cause within 100 miles of any border.
www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org...

And in many cases local sheriff's personal have been (helping)at the checkpoints.

If you go within 100 miles of the border keep your pot outside the car where someone "could" have planted it and make sure your finger prints are not on the bag.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
it was just a show of force, that being an american doesnt matter anymore, because the gestapo will be our overlords.
look what they did to tommy chong and he wasnt even the one who mailed the bong.

if i had the kinda money these famous boys play with. the government would fear me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join