It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III possible scenario:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Allies--NATO: Has 28 countries and amongst them these are the main players in World War III: US, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, Turkey etc. Japan, South Korea, Israel, India, Egypt, Saudi Arabia,

Neutral countries : Maybe Turkey [ though they are in NATO] Indonesia, Malaysia, Iraq; some South American countries such as Venezuela, may be neutral or lean on the Russo-China side, but most of them will be on the US-NATO side.

Against: Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, and Iran, possibly some of the Central Asian countries.

The battle grounds are going to be in Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and central Asian. . . . Possible battlegrounds can be the countries that Russia lost in the dissolution of the Soviet Union in the 90’s: Poland, Romania, Hungary, Georgia, and the Ukraine.

In Palestine or Israel there will be a split in the Palestinians of one side on the NATO group and another led by Hamas on the Russo-China side.

It is clear that the NWO by precipitating the dissolution of the Soviet Union in the 90’s, led by their spy and puppet Mikhail Gorbachev, put in place a road map for WWIII, or something for the Russian empire to fight for; that being their former possessions.

All wars have to have a rational to fight and that is what one of the main elements of the next war will be about. The re-acquisition of the Russian Soviet Union in some form.

In addition, the dramatic rise of the Chinese is another driving element of the war. Recalling the driving force of WWII was an economic war of the Japanese empire against the American empire. Eerily a similar conflict of the present involves the US and China, as a parallel to the main conflict mentioned above of the Japanese war against the US under FDR in WWII. The conflict with China, economically, geo-politically, and militarily is heating up tremendously lately; even without the real burning issue with China being in the background ready to explode at any minute—that is the tenuous situation over Taiwan

In the new WWIII scenario we have the added drama of the Middle East conflicts to add to the deadly mix.

It may be that all it will take to ignite this seemingly inevitable conflict is another Hitler type character arising in one of the countries on the Russo-China side. Presently they are attempting to make the North Korean “Mad man” Kim Jong Il that archetypal Hitlerian-type warmongering character needed to ignite a real shooting war—and the present Korean conflict may be a harbinger for things to come.

If this doesn’t work it seems the NWO planners of war will need to raise somewhere, maybe China or Russia, a new mad man of the stature of a Hitler who they can rely on to start World War III.

The PTB seem to have gotten all they can out of the—created and guided by Western intelligence—Islamic extremists. I doubt they can beat that horse anymore with the hope of precipitating the big war out of that. Indeed, it seems the NWO demonic planners will have to go back to the drawing board and get a REAL Hitler type, and if not then we can expect them to create one of their own coming out of the West. The presidency of George W Bush was an indication that there is a ripe field of madness, insanity, and ignorance in the American culture to raise just the person the NWO needs.

edit on 27-11-2010 by inforeal because: TYPO

edit on 27-11-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I would like to add one thing -

I believe that the war will be worldwide- we have China owning chunks of the United States - from ports in California to large land parcels in South Texas - they have given themselves access within our borders - plus not to mention that the Russians are hanging out in subs right off our coasts

This war will include death of American civilians - we will not escape harm and a battle will wage on our shores

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dear sir, I´m unsure where you are living exactly ? however in the last 4 years I´ve have been living in 3 European countries, Spain, UK and most recently Germany. During that time I´ve have met 1000´s of people and got to know people from South America, Eastern Europe and many other parts of the world. From my experience with those people I can say with-out shadow of a doubt "most people just want to get on with their lives" are not violent or aggressive towards others, and simply put "just want to make a living". For sure where-ever I´ve been I have seen my fair share of "lunatics, drunks, and homeless people" but people generally just get on with each other. Where is it written that we cannot continue progressing as the "human race" and find a solution for the problems we all face; illness, famine, substance abuse etc, with-out the need for a mass war or destruction of our planet. I´ve not been a saint in my life niether have I been a sinner, but I´ve always as I expect most normal, sane, people know right from wrong. This Earth belongs to each and every 1 of us on this planet, it should not be a decision for any goverment or peoples to decide to take it away from the rest of us.
I agree with the logic in your thread, and tactically and geographically I think if the sh%t really did hit the fan then those possibilities could become a reality. But I as a 36yr man with plenty of social inter-action, still have faith in the human race as I´ve experienced it. I hope for all of us on the planet, that we have learnt enough from the "Great Wars" of the past and not to let most of the normal people of the world to be dragged into something they really don´t want to be a part of. I guess what my message and reply really is about ! "if you think like me with-out being influenced too much by TV, The Web, and the Media" we should let the powers that be KNOW IT.
Peace and love.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ksorelleesq

"This war will include death of American civilians "

You better believe if that occurred every american and their brother would sighn up for the military.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Allies--NATO: Has 28 countries and amongst them these are the main players in World War III: US, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, Turkey etc. Japan, South Korea, Israel, India, Egypt, Saudi Arabia,

Sorry but South Korea,Israel,Egypt and Saudi Arabia are not members of NATO..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Although your scenario is flawed, it seems very possible that we are close to the start of World War III. It aint rocket science to see it coming, yet most don't (want to see it).

The financial crisis, religious and political divisions, food shortages and consequential coupes, the Middle-East powder-keg, US-China tensions - the list goes on and on. We are now in the relatively calm before the storm, but it is not going to take much longer before the entire thing explodes.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There are a lot of scenarios: an assassination like that of Archduke Ferdinand to start hostilities, traditional Israel vs Arab (palestinian) interests in the mid east;a nuclear iran ruled by leaders believing in the return of the 12th Iman; the role of Russia (Gog and Magog) in biblical prophesy; a crazy nuclear North Korea that does something stupid (forcing China to be their ally) and China restricting exports of strategic metals and minerals like the west restricted oil and other strategic commodities to a growing Japanese empire prior to WWII.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
We don't need allies.

We can destroy global crop supplies with directed energy weapons. Kill all the fish in the sea with those weapons as well.

Everyone on Earth will do what we say or they starve.

Russia and China failed to advance as far as us with Space/Directed Energy weapons. Therefor our elite rule Earth.

Only WWIII scenario is if the entire world launches strikes at once at us....end of life on the planet.

top topics

join