It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which whistleblower you consider the most important of UFO disclosure??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Admiral Richard B. Byrd

Admiral Richard B. Byrd's, Diary Feb. Mar. 1947

There comes a time when the rationality of men must fade into insignificance and one must accept the inevitability of the Truth! I am not at liberty to disclose the following documentation at this writing ... perhaps it shall never see the light of public scrutiny, but I must do my duty and record here for all to read one day. In a world of greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth."

Another whistle blower before his time, obviously it was not his intention to go public. Yet, his writings have gone public nonetheless. Also, maybe the hollow-earth connection is the only way he had of explaining what he witnessed? That's what I have always thought. Wheel within a wheel anyone? ::Ezekiel Wink::

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi all

My co-blogger and I have been reading up on Dr Christopher C Green, who worked for the CIA between 1965 and 1985. He seems to have retained an interest in the subject of UFOs, having given a recent interview in Mark Pilkington's book "Mirage Men."

The relevant blog posts are at:

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

and

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Has anyone here any information about what Green was doing between 1985 and 2008? I'd appreciate your info to keithbasterfield@yahoo.com.au or via the blog posts. Thank you.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join