It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which whistleblower you consider the most important of UFO disclosure??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
First off, I have no intention of making silly comparisons or underestimate the value of one or another person, 'cause some of them even lost their lives to reveal government/military conspiracies, involving the alien presence on Earth, abductions, genetic experiments in humans, cattle mutilation, technological exchange programs, underground facilities and NWO agenda. There's no way of comparing the efforts of these people, to take UFO/alien disclosure to another level and actually they did it. However, some of them had more impact on the UFO researching, due some absolutely stunning information, that never would come to public by other ways. So that one may cause more sympathy than another. That's my list:

Stanton Friedman: Nuclear physicist, worked in aerospacial classified programs, former consultant of Defense contractors. Is the original investigator and whistleblower of Roswell incident, Project Blue Book and Majestic 12.

Philip J. Corso (deceased): Former US military intelligence, directly involved with Roswell incident, former member of Eisenhower's National Security Council, former Chief of Pentagon's "Foreign" Technology bureau, former member of Warren Commission, writer and most important military whistleblower on alien subject.

Bob Lazar: Physicist, former Defense employee, allegedly hired on Sector 4 of Groom Lake Base aka "Area 51". First whistleblower to state that the US military develop secret projects, based in alien reverse engineering technology. Probably faced the most heavy discredit campaign of modern UFO disclosure.
edit on 11/27/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

John Lear: Former USAF pilot, former CIA, Learjet executive. One of the hot names of UFO disclosure. First military whistleblower to denounce alien bases on the moon and genetic experiments carried by the Greys and military scientists, in secret underground facilities. Also corroborated all statements of Bob Lazar.

Milton William Cooper (deceased): Former US Navy Intelligence, black ops in Vietnam, political activist and first military whistleblower to put in details, the military alien propaganda psy-ops, Project Grudge, Jason Schoolars, NASA "Alternative 1,2,3" programs, shadow government and NWO agenda.

Phil Schneider (deceased): Former US Navy, black ops and first military whistleblower to put in details, the Greys abduction agenda, genetic experiments in humans, cattle mutilation, implants, the incident at Dulce Base and the cover up of US government to hide that the military have no control over Grey activities.

Al Bielek: Former US Navy, military intel, psy-ops and first whistleblower to denounce the secret experiments of Navy with time-travel in the "Philadelphia Experiment" and "Montauk Project". Also denounced the random abductions of several children and homeless people to serve as subjects in Montauk base.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Marina "Lady MIG" Popovich: Legendary former Soviet Air Force pilot, divorced from Soviet cosmonaut and whistleblower Pavel Popovich. She's one the most important names of "UFO Glasnost", the Russian disclosure agenda. After retired from military service, she left Russia and smuggled out one of the original pictures of Phobos 2 mission, where we can see a gigantic cigar-like object near the Martian moon, which she admited to be an alien hollow spacestation.

Robert Dean: Former US military and one of the first whistleblowers to denounce NASA cover up to hide a secret exchange program with extraterrestrial beings.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Ok, surely I forgot to add some other unknown, but no less important names, including people from other countries, that made critical contributions to UFO disclosure and didn't get the due credit, as the legendary Chinese UFO researcher Shi-Bo, that gathered several material about alien contact since Imperial China until modern days, or the Brazilian Col. Uyrange Hollanda, former Army black ops that led the biggest secret military operation of South America, tracking alien presence on Amazon and was found conveniently dead, after appearing on TV, talking about UFO disclosure. All brave, admirable and formidable persons, but how the more dramatic events of modern alien contact involve US and Russia military, since the end of WWII, I limited my list to these names that I consider key pieces of UFO/alien conspiracies. But anyone here feel free to add more names.

Particularly I consider Milton Cooper and Phil Schneider the more important names, 'cause they died to reveal the Grey/US military conspiracy and Marina Popovich, 'cause she's a woman and was the first military to reveal that one the Martian moons is an alien space station.

Sources to further study:

www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.apfn.org...
www.bielek.com...
www.exopoliticsjournal.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Great post. S+F

Here's a site with some good info on Colares 1977 with an interview from COLONEL HOLLANDA.
I thought it was interesting.

Colares 1977
edit on 27-11-2010 by inthemass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
None of the above. What's known & covered-up in the military industrial complex & alphabets is--in my own opinion--whatever is known by the black magic(k)ians & psyops gurus therein.

Don't know that there is a particular whistleblower in that area or not.

Mark Pilkington's interview with Dr. Kit Green in his book Mirage Men might be relevant here:

Dr Christopher 'Kit' Green: "In a country that has a large, educated population there is a large subset of individuals who suffer from what's called paraphrenia. Paraphrenia is a form of mental illness that doesn't interfere with your everyday life. It means that you can have a delusion and not be crazy, a delusion that you can confine and control. Many of us have one corner of the mind that is delusional - I bet you that I do.

'I might, for example, be religious - I'm an Episcopalian, though as such, I am protected from diagnosis, as are all the UFO buffs, because a large social structure of shared beliefs, like a religion, cannot be a delusion. So all those people who believe that they are being beamed at by the government can no longer be diagnosed as crazy - there are just too many of them.

'But, if there is a condition that is threatening to the social structure - like the idea that the aliens are here and they are taking our babies, or that God hates people of a certain creed or colour - and if people who believe in that kind of delusion band together, they can end up encouraging each other to get a lot sicker, or they strap on belts and make themselves human bombs. So we have to know how to deal with these people and how to prevent them from being dangerous to others.

'This applies to the UFO problem. If something really strange in the area of UFOs is true, then what do we do about conveying that information to the public? First we consider what may be the basic facts: maybe there are civilised lifeforms elsewhere in the universe; maybe they visited us in their spaceships a couple of times and then went back home; perhaps they left a vehicle or some technology behind and we've spent a lot of time and money trying to figure out how to use it. And there may be people in the government who believe that this did happen, and believe that the information needs to be public knowledge, because perhaps someone outside of the government will be able to make sense of their technology. But there's another group of people in power who say, "No, it will make them sick to know all this, we can't let the story out, it's too dangerous." '

John and I glanced at each other. My mouth was dry. I felt the temperature drop. Or was it rising? I wasn't sure. Things were getting strange again. Did Kit just tell us that these things happened? Was that a hypothetical scenario he had just presented us with, or one that he believed to be real? Kit continued.

'So, what do we do? There are studies on both sides of the problem. Some show that people will go crazy and jump of bridges when they're presented with this information. Others, however, say that if you don't want them to go crazy, what you do is systematically desensitize their fears.

'If you are a psychiatrist with a patient you can do that in a very methodical way. If you are a sociologist working with a group of students at a university you can do this in a very structured and experimental way. But if you are a government with a population it's a lot more complicated. Sure, there are those who are just going to shrug and say, "I always knew the aliens were real, it's no big deal." But you also know that some of them are nuttier than a fruitcake and could cause a lot of trouble. So we have to ask ourselves how we can tell people what they deserve to know and, maybe, what they need to know?

'The way to do it is to construct a framework whereby they can parse out the things that they've heard that are not true, and you whittle it down to a manageable story. A story like this: "There were three spaceships that came here over thirty years, and we've got one of them. We can't figure out how it works, we've crashed it because there's a lot of physics that we've still got to learn. We do have something that's like a magnethydrodynamic toroid, and it really did get a craft of the ground, but it smelled bad and it killed a couple of pilots. And we're really sorry about that, but we did it because we've got this machine that came from another planet, and we need to know how it works." '

Oh god, he just did it again. I tried to slow my breathing to prevent the giddiness from becoming a full-on panic attack.

Kit carried on, oblivious to my inner struggle. I was glad not to be inside one of his MRI machines.

'How do you tell people that story? If it's true?' he added, almost parenthetically.

"If you were to give them the core story right off the bat, they'd get sick, so you do it slowly over ten or twenty years.You put out a bunch of movies, a bunch of books, a bunch of stories, a bunch of Internet memes about reptilian aliens eating our children, about all the crazy stuff that we've seen recently in Serpo. Then one day you say, "Hey, all that stuff is nonsense, relax, it's not that bad, you don't have to worry, the reality is this..." - and then you give them the real story."

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Blossom Goodchild hands down.

She singlehandedly turned a multitude of religious nutcase new age twits from the UFO community and pushed them out of the field, allowing it once again to be a semi-serious investigation into the phenomona.

Now don't get me wrong...there are still plenty of fruits and nuts in the movement, but her contribution allowed for soo many of them to become upset that this wasn't a religion that they went off and found some new nonsense to put all their hopes and dreams into.

So, heres to you Blossom...thank you for bringing to light the absolute nonsense thinking the window licking mad have been bringing to the study of UFOs and Extraterrestrials..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Although the following is not a person working for Disclosure per se, I never the less regard Giorgio Tsoukalos(Among others) as one of the people needed in the process of opening up the eyes of large groups of people in regards of a "presence"- a process which in itself, makes a huge impact and difference.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

James Forrestal died before he was able to disclose any information. I believe he at least deserves an honorable mention.

Forrestal has been listed by Milton Cooper as being one of the MJ-12. He was part of the UFO cover-up at Roswell, NM and other cover-ups around the world. To make a long story short, Forrestal was of the opinion that all Americans should know about the Aliens and contact. He felt this was too big of a secret to keep from the public because of what was occurring. The government, namely the MJ-12, had put together a contract with the aliens. They traded people for technology, held aliens hostage as they held humans hostage. They had developed contingency plans to blame terrorists if an alien invasion looked imminent. There were plans to institute martial law and herd up all humans that had implants, which at that time was speculated as 1 in 40 Americans or more. Forrestal wanted to disclose all of this and more.

Source

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Philip J. Corso (deceased): Former US military intelligence, directly involved with Roswell incident, former member of Eisenhower's National Security Council, former Chief of Pentagon's "Foreign" Technology bureau, former member of Warren Commission, writer and most important military whistle blower on alien subject.

Still need to get through the 2nd half of his book "The Day After Roswell" .. and the documentres just can't explain everything his book details..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Edger Mitchell

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
just saw this after googling Phil Schneider.. to see how he actually died.

Message from Phil's Ex-wife

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
just saw this after googling Phil Schneider.. to see how he actually died.

Message from Phil's Ex-wife

Problem is, his story has more holes in it than swiss cheese...I personally think he is cracked.

Actually, not fully cracked...I don't believe someone is that nutty without there being something behind it...pure speculation here, but I think maybe he was shown something controlled to make him go the way he did...not a "omg, middle earth lizardmen" but rather a carefully orchistrated series of events for some purpose.

There are many valid questions that show the experience he had to be either complete bull, or a rather poorly put together hoax I won't rehash..but ultimately, its people like him that (perhaps inadvertantly) have made the ufo/extraterrestrial discussion seem a bit nonsense...and perhaps -that- was the point of either him, or whomever controlled the experiment for whatever purpose.

Keep in mind, if there are disinfo agents out there...it won't be the man in a suit saying there is nothing to see here...it is the guy next to you in the tin foil hat saying hillary clinton is a reptile hybrid annunaki...far far more damage comes from the nuts in a movement than those whom want to simply see proof.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Its only saying the ones I'm more familiar with here, and intend to research more the ones you presented that I'm less familiar with, but Bob Lazar, John Lear, Bob Dean, and 2 you didn't mention: Jim Sparks and Miriam Delicado, both whose books I have, and the only ones I had to purchase because I recognized the energy imprint off their interview and knew their ETs, were mine too, that I had experienced this too. In fact, Jim Sparks would be closely to the wake up call. And not to mention, Sleeper, Lou Baldin. Other than this, I really prefer, ordinary people sharing.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthemass
Great post. S+F

Here's a site with some good info on Colares 1977 with an interview from COLONEL HOLLANDA.
I thought it was interesting.

Colares 1977
edit on 27-11-2010 by inthemass because: (no reason given)

Hollanda was the first modern military to admit have been abducted and have received an implant.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its only saying the ones I'm more familiar with here, and intend to research more the ones you presented that I'm less familiar with, but Bob Lazar, John Lear, Bob Dean, and 2 you didn't mention: Jim Sparks and Miriam Delicado, both whose books I have, and the only ones I had to purchase because I recognized the energy imprint off their interview and knew their ETs, were mine too, that I had experienced this too. In fact, Jim Sparks would be closely to the wake up call. And not to mention, Sleeper, Lou Baldin. Other than this, I really prefer, ordinary people sharing.

I don't know anyone of these names you have mentioned.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Bob Lazar: Physicist

Hold on, just exactly where and when did Bob lazar get his physics (or any degree from actually)?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Edger Mitchell

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Bob Lazar: Physicist

Hold on, just exactly where and when did Bob lazar get his physics (or any degree from actually)?

Bob Lazar claims to have degrees from MIT and Cal-Tech. I've seen an interview of John Lear with Bill Birnes, in one episode of UFO Hunters, about Area 51, and he confirmed that Lazar is not a hoaxer.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws

James Forrestal died before he was able to disclose any information. I believe he at least deserves an honorable mention.

Forrestal has been listed by Milton Cooper as being one of the MJ-12. He was part of the UFO cover-up at Roswell, NM and other cover-ups around the world. To make a long story short, Forrestal was of the opinion that all Americans should know about the Aliens and contact. He felt this was too big of a secret to keep from the public because of what was occurring. The government, namely the MJ-12, had put together a contract with the aliens. They traded people for technology, held aliens hostage as they held humans hostage. They had developed contingency plans to blame terrorists if an alien invasion looked imminent. There were plans to institute martial law and herd up all humans that had implants, which at that time was speculated as 1 in 40 Americans or more. Forrestal wanted to disclose all of this and more.

Source

I just didn't remember him. Nice call!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join