It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA already went to Mars ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Maybe they found out something way back in the day and just now figured out what to do with it...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I have seen a flying saucer go over my house rather low and slow before.

So the "Alternative Three" idea is my bread and butter.

Even if the TV show was all faked, it doesn't preclude a real secret mission to Mars along the same parameters.

I've seen a flying saucer I know the tech exists now.

Also, don't forget supposedly the Nazi's had built their own primitive flying disc models near the end of WW2, and possibly escaped to Antartica with them in conjunction with the U-boat fleet. Look up Operation Highjump. Also google Haunebu. Also check out the stories of the Nazi occult and the Vril Society.

And according to legend, it was the Nazis who reached Mars first. The Russian-American alliance didn't get there till 15-25years later.

I am not saying it's true, but it could be true. Even if the TV show was faked, it could have happened secretly in real life.

Think about it from my perspective, how would you react and think if you had seen 100% totally quiet hovering flying saucer tech with your own real eyes??

"We already went to Mars" seems like only the tip of the proverbial Iceberg indeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Well damn it sign me up for sure! I love the TR3B, some would say I am obsessed with it
so if it can make to my favorite place in the galaxy then strap me in and send me on my way and if I don't make it back just name a huge library after me or something on Mars

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This would figure in nicely with my Mars thread. i believe MAN has been there since the 50's and the atmosphere is the same [sih] to earth..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well, well, well the old Nazis were on Mars before us?
Big surprise, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join